Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

China Gland Plea - Flea Plaque Tease, Quarrying & Lace

Ahhhh....but I hear they don't shave under their armpits, the French....and watching them feather dust overhead with all that hanging out....I'd have to seriously reconsider...

Ahhhh....but I hear they don't shave under their armpits, the French....and watching them feather dust overhead with all that hanging out....I'd have to seriously reconsider...

It's not the armpits I am worried about. Besides, just make them wear a long sleeved shirt.

It's not the armpits I am worried about. Besides, just make them wear a long sleeved shirt.

Whats the point in having a French maid if she's in a long sleeve shirt? Me thinks you need to turn in your man card.....

Button: ran out at pit entrance in 2008 as far more stupid than Button´s stupid error!

regarding Schumi...he is 7 times wc; many people thinks he is the best ever... and Nico is taking him for a ride for second season in a row! And people are saying "very well Schumi you are close to your teammate..."

Schumi is making one of the more stupid things the sport has seen in many years! -fight against time!

Nico is faster in qualy and faster in race and has almost as twice points nowadays as the last season! If only Ross hire Eddie Irvine again to pair him...

Webber outstanding! The 0.8 slower than Vettel made a strong race with no Kers! He only needs Vettel´s faultless car, and he can win races again.

Strong showing fron both Force India and Massa! Mercedes is very strong in raw speed but lacks downforce -at RBR and Macca level at least-

Pirelli is giving us a good show but I don´t like the gap between new tyres and 12/15 laps tyres; too much for my taste.

Whats the point in having a French maid if she's in a long sleeve shirt? Me thinks you need to turn in your man card.....

:lol:

You were the one worrying about a bit of hair. I'm guessing you need a a bit of hair to find the hole and you are worried you will end up shagging the armpit??

Oh God. Here we go.

Mr. Concept, let me have the honour of putting you in your place.

There's a name for guys like you and Caesar.

Mysogynist.

I asked nobody to support my argument, yes he DID insult me and i'm guessing either you are already a TF1 member masquerading as Caesar's new boyfriend or he's asked for your "help" because he can't get the better of the evil, bad, horrible woman he tried to insult.

No point in denying it lads. You're only making yourself look like total newbies. Or would that be me? A little woman showing you both up? I should be chained to the kitchen sink right? I should be waiting for a beating for talking out of turn?

Both of you know **** all about me. And I'll tell you what, your balls would shrivel and crawl back into your scrotum and you'd cry like a two year old girl who's just had her favourite toy taken away if you did. My non existent balls are twice as big. You both really don't have a clue.

Now again. Craig knows I didn't ask him for help. You can call it clique as much as you like, seeing as how Shadow dude here signed up ESPECIALLY to support his special little friend. Yes, that's right people! Like I said, you're either a well known member of TF1. Or hired help. I mean, nothing wrong in your friends helping you out without you asking. Or letting you know you have them, right? So. I might actually just ask next time. Then I'll show you what support is.

Until then. Bye bye you horrible pair of mysogynists. I had fun. Say what you like now. I've proved my point. Laters. :):thbup:

lol misogynist - extreme feminism like you just displayed only serves to cause other women to view you as an embarrassment.

I did enjoy the assumptions that you not only make about my personality, but about my sex.

Overreact more please, you're proving to be a perfect example what I described earlier.

It's okay though, don't feel bad, soon many fat lonely nerds will come to your rescue and you can again feel big and important.

Once that happens you can keep telling yourself about how you put me in my place etc - like really I'm literally in tears trollolol.

And I am new, and don't know anyone here, I found this site last night trying to find a post race Webber interview if there was one (apart from the press conference).

I can still enjoy this site though, luckily it is quite easy to write myself a Greasemonkey script to block any posts you make, don't bother replying - or you can reply and declare yourself victorious having had the last word - I don't care either way.

To everyone else I apologise for posting offtopic and getting involved in an argument - there are just certain things that I can't stand, and using "I'M A GIRL" to win every argument online is one of them.

lol misogynist - extreme feminism like you just displayed only serves to cause other women to view you as an embarrassment.

I did enjoy the assumptions that you not only make about my personality, but about my sex.

Overreact more please, you're proving to be a perfect example what I described earlier.

It's okay though, don't feel bad, soon many fat lonely nerds will come to your rescue and you can again feel big and important.

Once that happens you can keep telling yourself about how you put me in my place etc - like really I'm literally in tears trollolol.

And I am new, and don't know anyone here, I found this site last night trying to find a post race Webber interview if there was one (apart from the press conference).

I can still enjoy this site though, luckily it is quite easy to write myself a Greasemonkey script to block any posts you make, don't bother replying - or you can reply and declare yourself victorious having had the last word - I don't care either way.

To everyone else I apologise for posting offtopic and getting involved in an argument - there are just certain things that I can't stand, and using "I'M A GIRL" to win every argument online is one of them.

Wait a minute, are you saying you're a girl? In that case, I completely agree with everything you say and if anybody disagrees with you, they'll have me to deal with! :D Now make me a sandwich?

Seriously though, welcome to the forum, whoever you are. You should definitely stick around.

Welcome to the forums.

I am curious as to why anyone who defends a girl has to be a fat lonely nerd?

By the way, there is an ignore button, if you so require.

Wait a minute, are you saying you're a girl? In that case, I completely agree with everything you say and if anybody disagrees with you, they'll have me to deal with! :D Now make me a sandwich?

Seriously though, welcome to the forum, whoever you are. You should definitely stick around.

That's a frightening concept - we have to deal with somebody who says 'make me a sandwich?' instead of 'make me a sandwich!' :whistling:

Welcome to the forums.

I am curious as to why anyone who defends a girl has to be a fat lonely nerd?

By the way, there is an ignore button, if you so require.

I never meant that everyone who does is, just that a lot are. Probably a bit of an overreaching generalisation on my part.

It's nice to see people have a fair view of drivers here based on performance, taking into account other factors.

So many people have been calling Webber a bad driver recently, when it's mainly the issues with the car holding him back - at least Sepeng might keep some of the doubters in check.

Anyway, thanks for the mostly warm welcome lol - getting in an argument probably isn't the best way to introduce myself to a new forum after all.

I never meant that everyone who does is, just that a lot are. Probably a bit of an overreaching generalisation on my part.

It's nice to see people have a fair view of drivers here based on performance, taking into account other factors.

So many people have been calling Webber a bad driver recently, when it's mainly the issues with the car holding him back - at least Sepeng might keep some of the doubters in check.

Anyway, thanks for the mostly warm welcome lol - getting in an argument probably isn't the best way to introduce myself to a new forum after all.

Indeed, but it's certainly 1 way of introducing yourself to a forum, for sure.

Stick around and you may find your opinions will change, not on F1 as such, but of the people around here. Kopite Girl, is as thick as 2 short planks and twice as ugly, but she does make a good sandwich.

A bit late to point out, but here it goes. FIA had reduced the DRS zone by 150 metres. Wonder if they hadn't done so, would we have seen a somewhat different end result?

What does DRS stand for?

Follow-up: if the name is not obvious, what exactly is it, and what is its function, and why are we talking about it?

Watched the re-air, exceeded my expectations. See you in Montréal.

I like you. You're quite funny.

I apologise for assuming you were male. I'm sorry. I was wrong.

Anyway, I do pride myself on achieving much more than many people. I do push harder for success. I just hate it when people make snap judgements when they know nothing. You actually remind me of me. You're arrogance and c#cky ways make me laugh and I like that. You got balls.

I am honestly sorry for my assumption. Really. I hope you accept this olive branch. My name is Steph. Nice to make your acquaintance.

How long you been watching F1?

Mysogynist.

I gotta say, while I usually restrain myself to only talking about F1 here, once in a while I do learn things from these off-topic arguments. For example, now I know what a misogynist is. I also know now that my wife is a misandrist (which implies that I am a masochist, especially considering that, as an American, she is also bellicose.) The things we learn at the most surprising circumstances... ;)

I gotta say, while I usually restrain myself to only talking about F1 here, once in a while I do learn things from these off-topic arguments. For example, now I know what a misogynist is. I also know now that my wife is a misandrist (which implies that I am a masochist, especially considering that, as an American, she is also bellicose.) The things we learn at the most surprising circumstances... ;)

:lol: it was funny!

You sir, owe the entire forum an apology for consistently demonstrating that you have the intellect of a sheep and the manners of a dog. You also display your countrymen's infamous disrespect and disdain for the fairer sex. I am sure you have an answer for that but I'm not sure any of us want to hear it.

go fvck yourself, you stupid old racist patronising fart full of prejudices

This has gone totally out of hand.

I agree. Let's lighten the mood with a Kubica joke.

No, wait, the stupid f*cking women here won't get it. Nor will the stinky foreigners. The old farts will need waking first.

And before someone puts an 'n' in, I'll do it first. Wank!ng. There.

All of you, go f*ck yourselves, bunch of forum lurking, retarded kiddie fiddlers.

But hats off Pirelli. And to my Aunt, who makes a lovely rhubarb crumble.

This thread is getting silly

and drs = drag reduction system (fancy name for the rear wing flap)

Cav mate, can I ask you a favour? I know I can handle things, and thank you for saying that. But nobody says anything about the fact that this little twat has took it too far.

I am not disputing he might have taken it too far. But then I have had plenty thrown at me too, except I am not (and don' claim to be) female, so the false misguided chivalry doesn't come jumping out of our esteemed friends here when someone else is being abused. Anyway, if it's too much, that's what we have moderators for I guess and I have seen YOU cheering from the sides as maure abused all and sundry on this forum. So no I don't have much sympathy, you consider maure a valuable member of this forum, if his crap is allowed then all other similar crap should be fine as well. So yeah, trying to rally people behind you now is pretty pathetic.

In general people butting into arguments is annoying, for example if someone has forever been a jerk, I will show them little respect and not bother with civility, and if I do that I have people butting in telling me what a horrible person I am, not knowing the context. If you see two people arguing, stay out of it, you lot are like the morons who get into fights in pubs because one of the group got sloshed and picked a fight and the rest have to follow. You have a brain, use it sometimes instead of blindly supporting your buddies.

Dude, I think you acted pretty good considering, I actually signed up just to give you some credit.

I don't know how the phenomenon started with girls on the internet instantly getting 30 desperate 'forever alone'ers to back them up on every move they make, even when they are way out of line

You're right, and he may have been way out of line, but the other side can hardly be sanctimonious after posting racist crap like:

"You also display your countrymen's infamous disrespect and disdain for the fairer sex."

Both of you know **** all about me. And I'll tell you what, your balls would shrivel and crawl back into your scrotum and you'd cry like a two year old girl who's just had her favourite toy taken away if you did. My non existent balls are twice as big. You both really don't have a clue.

Internet bravado sounds equally ridiculous coming form a girl or a guy. Give it a rest.

Thanks. No idea why I'd never heard it called that before.

I think a lot of the teams have different names for it, and some commentators don't seem to know what they're talking about. If you can, i'd urge you to try and pick up a feed that carries BBC commentary, their commentators are very knowledgeable.

And the lack of civility in this thread just belies a problem with the Internet. People hide behind the anonymity of a computer screen and say things that they would never dream of saying to a person's face.

This is not a gender war, or a race war, or anything else... it's simply a case of idiots being idiots, so I say to all of you that are bickering pointlessly.... seriously, just grow the f*** up it's the Internet, and there are human beings behind the screens of these computers and they have feelings. Call me old fashioned, but would it kill people to just be civil and voice their grievances in an adult manner?