Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

China Gland Plea - Flea Plaque Tease, Quarrying & Lace

I am not disputing he might have taken it too far. But then I have had plenty thrown at me too, except I am not (and don' claim to be) female, so the false misguided chivalry doesn't come jumping out of our esteemed friends here when someone else is being abused. Anyway, if it's too much, that's what we have moderators for I guess and I have seen YOU cheering from the sides as maure abused all and sundry on this forum. So no I don't have much sympathy, you consider maure a valuable member of this forum, if his crap is allowed then all other similar crap should be fine as well. So yeah, trying to rally people behind you now is pretty pathetic.

In general people butting into arguments is annoying, for example if someone has forever been a jerk, I will show them little respect and not bother with civility, and if I do that I have people butting in telling me what a horrible person I am, not knowing the context. If you see two people arguing, stay out of it, you lot are like the morons who get into fights in pubs because one of the group got sloshed and picked a fight and the rest have to follow. You have a brain, use it sometimes instead of blindly supporting your buddies.

You're right, and he may have been way out of line, but the other side can hardly be sanctimonious after posting racist crap like:

"You also display your countrymen's infamous disrespect and disdain for the fairer sex."

Internet bravado sounds equally ridiculous coming form a girl or a guy. Give it a rest.

Wtf?

Ok. You show me where I have EVER tried to "rally" support in any disagreement I've had here. You'll not find a single instance. And as for maure, when it appears that the whole place (as it appeared to me at the time) were making jibes, then I had my say. Maybe I was wrong to jump in.

See, with you, you're still p**sed that when you had a go at me in that global warming thread, Chris got himself involved. Did I ask him to? No. He'll tell you himself.

I ask for no support. I didn't have it when I buried my Dad, and didn't have it when I buried my mother. You think I'm "braving it up" for the likes of you?

Come back to me when you've fought breast cancer twice. Have your say when you've just come out of hospital after having a tumour on the brain removed. I don't need bravado. I ****ing know I'm strong, I know I'm a survivor and I know I am on my way to a first class with honours.

Don't analyse somebody when you know f*ck all about that person. And just for the record, I've not personally insulted you in this reply, so don't bother claiming I did. And for the record, I actually really appreciate the fact that I have really good friends on this forum whom I deem worthy to bother with in my normal everyday life that actually want to "stick up" for me. So, f*ck you, and f*ck your clique theories. Get over it. Of course there are people who are going to get along better. We're human for crying out loud. Get a grip.

Disappointing. Really disappointing. I'm truly sorry to the rest of you guys for this thread going to the Sh#tter. Really really sorry.

This is all I have to say on the matter. Cav, you can message me if you want to discuss this further.

I had a dream last night. And in that dream I had an epiphany. I understood why we as human beings like to fight each other. I suddenly saw the answer to this senseless violence and abuse that inflicts us. As I said, it was only a dream, and when I woke up it was like....gone man. I could'nt write the answer down or something, I have forgotten it. Oh the misery!!! Eish

go fvck yourself, you stupid old racist patronising fart full of prejudices

What an excellent command of the English language you have. Thank you for re-inforcing my comments.

What an excellent command of the English language you have. Thank you for re-inforcing my comments.

don't mention it ! i hope that i have proved your racist prejudices being right

EVERYBODY CALM DOWN.

Or I'll put the whole forum on the naughty step. The whole forum. Every last one of you.

Right you two, get on the step.

Crap!

You know how you walk into a room and your mates tel you that you just missed the best bit of the film (usually involving naked people) - well I just did that with this thread.... (steady on Paul, I know that the *only* films you watch are full of naked people....).

Here was a real good argument and I didn't get involved - and p**s a certain person off by interrupting his apparently private conversation online (I've an idea, by the way - at the end of every post, we should say "over" like they do on the radio and that way we know when someone has finished) :)

So, what have we learned?

- Trolls are still trolls

- Shock horror!! - people stick up for each other!!!

- Girls should be girls and not bother with this Internet forum thing and just read Cosmo. Well Steph is not really all girl anyway as she has a chimp brain, remember... :)

- People say rude words - shocking

- The sex of members of the forum may be questionable (well I've known that for years!) :)

- The rest of us are all sad, lonely, masturbating geeks who stick up for the odd female who drops in - yep that's about right (especially the masturbating bit). :D

So, who wants to talk about guns and religion...???

Over.

Anyhoo....

Formula one. Yeah.

China.

Good! :D

Best race IMHO for a long time. Plenty of action. Tyres mixed things up a bit. Flappy thing seemed to work. DC's commentary pretty good (soooooo much better than Legard....)

And Jense, mate what were you thinking???!!! sorry Steph I had to mention it :)

If the rest of the season is like this its gonna be good.

Over

I'm sorry George please don't put me on the naughty step cause my leg is sore. I'll do your washing up though. :lol:

Chris, I knew you were gonna :lol: I'm still having nightmares about it. :lol: - twas a true right old royal c#ck up. :lol:

Over. And out ;)

Here was a real good argument and I didn't get involved...

I nearly didn't get involved too, I was afraid I wouldn't help anybody and probably I would p**s somebody off... :unsure:

I mean, I agree with you.

Over.

Maybe I should have stuck up for Steph because I'm not a guy? But I suck at arguments and Steph is too good for that Sh#t anyway...

Over.

Crap!

You know how you walk into a room and your mates tel you that you just missed the best bit of the film (usually involving naked people) - well I just did that with this thread.... (steady on Paul, I know that the *only* films you watch are full of naked people....).

There are other types of film????

Over.