Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

China Gland Plea - Flea Plaque Tease, Quarrying & Lace

Outstanding drives by Hamilton & Webber. Too bad we didn't get to see the scrap between Schumi & Alonso in the dying laps. Another lap, and Schumi would have overtaken him. Not a bad performance from Schumi. Massa did ok.

What a race!

Hat's off to Hamilton, Webber - great charge back in the last two stints and Rosberg.

Massa comes home ahead of Alonso again - curious.

Just noticed - Karthikeyan did the whole race with just one pit.

Do HRT know that you don't get money back for saving a set of tyres?

What a race!

Hat's off to Hamilton, Webber - great charge back in the last two stints and Rosberg.

Massa comes home ahead of Alonso again - curious.

Don't forget Schumi he had a great race too.

So....Bridgestone went conservative so as not to damage their brand from tyre failures....Pirelli makes squidgey tyres, and the racing is all over the track....

So, do you feel that:

a) Pirelli makes bad tyres

or

b ) Pirelli makes racing car tyres that add to the race

or

c) Bridgestone made F1 suck for so many years....

Just noticed - Karthikeyan did the whole race with just one pit.

Do HRT know that you don't get money back for saving a set of tyres?

Thats why they were weaving down the track the whole race to pick up rubber to put back on their tyres....they only had two sets....the rest got stuck in customs....

Completely different my feeling. Today I felt for the first time Schumacher might have to give up.

Oh really? Today was a day I thought Alonso should give up - outclassed by Massa who by all accounts is useless and cheating with his DRS wing, he should get a 20 second penalty.

Cav, whatsup with you dude? I thank Handy for the contribution he makes to this forum.

I don't care who he is, he is posting crap and I am calling him out for it, and I will continue to do that.

Now hang on. We should count ourselves lucky that we've got Cav to help make our collective Maure withdrawal less severe.

Oh great the clique is back, yes lets stick it to cav, I will stick up for you because cav called me out last week for making a stupid post. Lovely, it's great how the forum is flourishing under you guys, the only new member who sticks around is one who posts fake obituaries in a stupid font. That's alright, we showed cav didn't we, an attack on one of the clique is an attack on all, and if you are my friend, I will never criticize you for any crap you post.

So....Bridgestone went conservative so as not to damage their brand from tyre failures....Pirelli makes squidgey tyres, and the racing is all over the track....

So, do you feel that:

or

or

I'll go for B wich is alomost the same as choosing C

There goes the debate about winning 7 (or 9) races in a row.......for now.....:naughty:

Overall, a superb & entertaining race. Overtakings galore, continuously changing leaderboard, yada, yada. I hope the remaining races are as entertaining as this one.

I like how mercifully short the British anthem is.

Don't forget Schumi he had a great race too.

No apparently he was hopeless, if we listen to the all knowledgable Kiwi. It is completely irrelevant that he was matching and exceeding Rosberg's pace through the race, made lots of clean passes.

No apparently he was hopeless, if we listen to the all knowledgable Kiwi. It is completely irrelevant that he was matching and exceeding Rosberg's pace through the race, made lots of clean passes.

And he finished right behind the Ferrari that was suppose to be fighting the Red Bulls this season, I just can't wait for the next race.

Strange....my results show that he finished 17.6 seconds behind him....so yes, you are 110% right, as always, Cav, my buddy, old pal.

Ah yes, thank you Pirelli for such an entertaining race. How about giving us guys a free Pirelli calendar?

lol

keep wishing

So, based on Lewis's performance today, perhaps it's true that McLaren was to blame for his poor showing in Sepang. He really seems to have improved his tire management. Jenson will find it difficult to best him this year; he'll have to drive out of his skin.

So, do you feel that:

or

or

most certainly b, but let's not forget that we also have the return of KERS and the all new DRS this year - all these new techs add to the show.

Today's race was helped by the top few teams going a different way on strategy.

Poochie let Petrov and Heidfeld down today. They should have pulled them both in earlier - they both lost a lot of places at the end of each stint.

The 2 stopper was probably the best choice, but Hamilton made the 3 stopper work by driving the wheels off his Macca every lap of the race - which is probably the kind of strategy he likes.

I was really hoping Button could hold Webber off (more points for my ppp) but it wasn't to be. Kudos to Webber for a great fight back.

So, based on Lewis's performance today, perhaps it's true that McLaren was to blame for his poor showing in Sepang. He really seems to have improved his tire management. Jenson will find it difficult to best him this year; he'll have to drive out of his skin.

Yes he is smoother....he an Jens get on real well and it's only natural that each others styles rub off. Jens has got a bit more bulldog in him this season too. However, just where Jens may have been without HIS very large brain freeze, we shall never know...