Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Ferrari Flexing Fluffy Flu Flu

Ferrari boss threatens to withdraw team

110038_new-300x201.jpgLuca di Montezemolo

Apr.15 (GMM) Ferrari boss Luca di Montezemolo says he cannot guarantee Ferrari will still be in Formula 1 in 2013.

The Italian marque’s president told Auto Bild that the sport “has become too artificial” through deliberately designing tyres that degrade and implementing moveable wings to increase overtaking.

“A steering wheel is now a computer covered in buttons,” said Montezemolo, “and the fans no longer understand.”

He then referred to the expiring Concorde Agreement which is due to be renewed in the not too distance future.

“The contracts expire at the end of 2012. We need to discuss now how to proceed. Ferrari will continue to be there, so long as the sport gives us back something for the development of technology of our production cars. Otherwise not,” said Montezemolo.

From Yalla.com

So long as the sport continues to give back to their production cars.

So...Enzo just rolled over in his grave and put a hex on Luca....

But...would it really happen? I doubt it. Ferrari's whole marketing thing the world over is Formula One. Once again, Luca is blowing air out his flu flu valve.

What would be better is if Luca just retired his a## outta here....

A few years back, I was go hoping FOTA would backup their hot air and start a rival series. They had the momentum and for once it felt serious. After that left down, this drivel is something to be laughed at. As if Ferrari are going to walk away from F1 now, after being in a stronger position the last time around. Two thumbs way the f down. And Luca is a clown, but it seems to do wonders for political careers in Italy, so maybe once Silvio gets kicked out, he'll put his hand up. Italy is too nice of a country to be screwed yet again.

It's quite hard to swallow a fizzy drinks company beating all the big names three years in a row. With no major technical changes next season it might be another one. Ferrari is surely not interested in small turbo engines, they might be considering moving to other series and have an outsourced team in F1.

Coca-Cola Ferrari Marlboro? :unsure:

It's quite hard to swallow a fizzy drinks company beating all the big names three years in a row. With no major technical changes next season it might be another one. Ferrari is surely not interested in small turbo engines, they might be considering moving to other series and have an outsourced team in F1.

Coca-Cola Ferrari Marlboro? :unsure:

Coca-Cola Ferrari McDonald's Marlboro

they have to eat something

The posturing over the next Concorde Agreement is underway, then.

Although it does just sound like the usual spitting the dummy out 'cos they can't hack it :P

Coca-Cola Ferrari McDonald's Marlboro

they have to eat something

What about coffee and pasta? Pizza? They don't eat in Red Bull so they're lighter.

Nah, the important name is Coca-Cola, the fizzy drinks company. :meeting:

Fizzy drink CO2 from the driver might be connected to the diffuser somehow. :eusa_think:

Newey is a genious. :ermm:

The posturing over the next Concorde Agreement is underway, then.

Although it does just sound like the usual spitting the dummy out 'cos they can't hack it :P

It would be interesting to find out if they ever threatened this sort of thing during 2000-2004, for example :lol:

It would be interesting to find out if they ever threatened this sort of thing during 2000-2004, for example :lol:

:lol:

"The fans no longer understand..."

Cheeky f*cker. Presumptuous pompous prick. The fans no longer understand your stupidity and your drag queen bitch rants. Do what you do best, sit on your f*cking perfectly manicured botoxed colonically irrigated saggy arse, watch the race from your 10 million dollar home and then shut the f*ck up. Thanks.

"The fans no longer understand..."

Cheeky f*cker. Presumptuous pompous prick. The fans no longer understand your stupidity and your drag queen bitch rants. Do what you do best, sit on your f*cking perfectly manicured botoxed colonically irrigated saggy arse, watch the race from your 10 million dollar home and then shut the f*ck up. Thanks.

how can you be in a such good mood when situation is so serious?:) if i'll ever have a daughter i wish that she would speak english so eloquently as it is in your post above:thbup:

how can you be in a such good mood when situation is so serious?:) if i'll ever have a daughter i wish that she would speak english so eloquently as it is in your post above:thbup:

If I want to swear, I will. At least I'm not a fake ****ing barbie bimbo. Your comment was actually quite hurtful, and I can take a joke. That was uncalled for.

If I want to swear, I will. At least I'm not a fake ****ing barbie bimbo. Your comment was actually quite hurtful, and I can take a joke. That was uncalled for.

no it wasn't:shakehead:. i have seen your replies on hurtful comments, and this wasn't a case of it

I think there has been a misunderstanding between you two. Luca was right after all sad.gif

The fans no longer understands...

No longer?

I think there has been a misunderstanding between you two. Luca was right after all sad.gif

if that Luca is the one i watched, then i will tell you that it is total bull sh!t. it is made from 'Ferrari F1 team' point of view and shows only their side of story. you can find on Youtube the same Luca shaved by someone,with many data and fatcs that were not shown in original.i will not say that this one is true100% , but it shows Luca from another point of view.

no it wasn't:shakehead:. i have seen your replies on hurtful comments, and this wasn't a case of it

Yes, it was. Do yourself a favour, and quit it. You don't want to go there. Nice friendly advice from me to you, understood?

Yes, it was. Do yourself a favour, and quit it. You don't want to go there. Nice friendly advice from me to you, understood?

test again!

FIA, FOTA, and a number of fans don't understand. But FOTA are, and always have been, the most out-of-touch.

The only ones who do understand:

• FOM
  • Me, obviously
  • Yankee Adam (but not Limey Strags)
  • Kimi Räikkönen
  • Juan Pablo Montoya
  • George
  • Mr. Fe

Few others are worth listening to on the subject of the direction of the sport.

Sponge Bob and The Pink Panther?

92623429.jpg

FIA, FOTA, and a number of fans don't understand. But FOTA are, and always have been, the most out-of-touch.

The only ones who do understand:

• FOM
  • Me, obviously
  • Yankee Adam (but not Limey Strags)
  • Kimi Räikkönen
  • Juan Pablo Montoya
  • George
  • Mr. Fe

Oh.

Ahem.

*shuffles papers*

What?

Oh.

Yes.

I mean no.

Yes?

Help me out here.