Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Happy Birthday To Stephany Dribbler Esquire

Sorry Steph, is my other nose also in someone else's posession? The b#####d xDD

Sorry Steph, is my other nose also in someone else's posession? The b#####d xDD

ROFL gold! That made me spit my strawberry milkshake all over my westwood jeans but it was well worth it! :lol::roll:

Paul and I as the scousers of the forum are very upset you keep on accusing us of stealing hubcaps. ITS ALLOYS, OLD MAN. Hubcaps may have been around when you were a young man back in the 1820's but get with it!

Ah, but the thing is, most scousers are too thick poor challenged to own a modern car, so you all drive around in old Ford Capris and Austin Allegros....

I heard someone from Manchester went into Liverpool and said "my car's got alloys" and half the population went off to look up what sort of car a Gotalloys was and the rest tried to prise his alloys off with a crowbar, thinking it was a new type of hubcap :)

We might prefer sheep. We're not ashamed of being common people. Its you woolybacks we have to watch out for. We might take the most common farm animal, but we would never ever think of cows.

I always knew! Glad you admitted it :oeusa_think.gif

Paul mentioned to me once that he likes to take sheep up onto the edge of cliffs. Apparently they push back harder :D

I mean we know you like a bit of beef but that's ridiculous. Its all them udders isn't it? They're meant to be milked, big fella.

Nah, anything that needs a step-ladder is just not practical....

That Steve would go with anything though. I think its a personality defect.

Yeah, I know; I heard he even fancied you :o:D

Now. I have to get back to my brazilian wax. My sheep's a bit hairy. :lol:

More detail than I needed.....

Ah, but the thing is, most scousers are too thick poor challenged to own a modern car, so you all drive around in old Ford Capris and Austin Allegros....

I heard someone from Manchester went into Liverpool and said "my car's got alloys" and half the population went off to look up what sort of car a Gotalloys was and the rest tried to prise his alloys off with a crowbar, thinking it was a new type of hubcap :)

Excellent :lol:

I bet you were a Capris owner, something about the overly long bonnet to make up for certain deficiencies :whistling:

Anyway, posting at before 8am, I bet you thought when you got to retirement agae you would be able to get up at your leisure, plod about, etc. Little did you realise that your waterworks and senior moments would dictate that this the only time you could actually type down anything coherent.

Paul mentioned to me once that he likes to take sheep up onto the edge of cliffs. Apparently they push back harder :D

Hey that was said in confidence.........and there was nothing mentioned about edge and I am sure you have the wrong interpretation of Cliff :eusa_think:

I always knew! Glad you admitted it :oeusa_think.gif

Nah, anything that needs a step-ladder is just not practical....

Yeah, I know; I heard he even fancied you :o:D

More detail than I needed.....

Denial. Don't worry. It feels better when you come clean. I can let you use my bathroom if you want if the outhouse you have is still too cold in summer. You cant keep on denying yourself.

Look. Even I fancy myself, leave Steve out of it! My own reflection stops and winks at me. I'm so hot, my shadow wants to bed me! :lol:

And it was you, dearest old buddy who said, and I quote "resident forum hottie" on this very forum to me, about me. :D

Look. Even I fancy myself, leave Steve out of it! My own reflection stops and winks at me. I'm so hot, my shadow wants to bed me! :lol:

Well, someone's got to fancy you... so you may as well fancy yourself :D

And it was you, dearest old buddy who said, and I quote "resident forum hottie" on this very forum to me, about me. :D

No that was a typo, should have said: resident forum fattie :D

Well, someone's got to fancy you... so you may as well fancy yourself :D

No that was a typo, should have said: resident forum fattie :D

:lol: beats being resident forum fattie pube mourning cucumber farting old transvestite. That's you that is! :lol::P

It's like Bruce Forsythe and Tess Daly, but even more annoying. Set up your own geriatric/fattie abuse thread and stop making a mockery of this one.

We should be celebrating the day of the best person to ever grace an internet forum, not play out a scene from Steptoe and son. And before you ask, Steph, yes, you are the unshaven, small, smelly one.

It's like Bruce Forsythe and Tess Daly, but even more annoying. Set up your own geriatric/fattie abuse thread and stop making a mockery of this one.

:P Miseryguts, can tell you are another year older :P lol

Sigh, I *am* getting old. I had to look up who Tess Daly was..... :(

We should be celebrating the day of the best person to ever grace an internet forum,

Its three weeks til my birthday...

not play out a scene from Steptoe and son. And before you ask, Steph, yes, you are the unshaven, small, smelly one.

:D

We should be celebrating the day of the best person to ever grace an internet forum, not play out a scene from Steptoe and son. And before you ask, Steph, yes, you are the unshaven, small, smelly one.

You suck. Because you wear false teeth. And I'm too young to know who Steptoe and Son are. So shove that on your weight thingy's at the women's gym you joined because you lost your man card listening to Elton John. :P :P

And the best person to grace an internet forum? Grace? You? :lol: You couldn't grace your own arse! :lol:

Yeah that's right. Bring it on, Steveebaby.