Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nichosnz

Good on you Williams and Toyota

How stupid, illegal brake ducts. Ones with apparently no aero or cooling gains over legal ones.

Drivers affected

R Schumacher -8 points -1 podium

JP Montoya -4

C da Matta -2

R Barrichello +2

J Button +2 points +1 podium

G Fisichella +2

K Raikkonen +2

D Coulthard +3

T Glock +2 first points in debut race

N Heidfeld +1

hahaha jordan is now beating toyota and jag.looks like Webbers going to Williams

hahaha jordan is now beating toyota and jag.looks like Webbers going to Williams

apart from jordan getting a bagful of points, this is the best thing to come out of it!

Yeah i saw it on foxsports news after finally waking up lol. Then found out toyota was caught for it too and that glock got 7th.

its such a shame sato blew up he'd of got 5th or 6th.

I think the $hit has hit the fan at Jag and Toyota now that Jordan are ahead of them now!! :D I think its safe to say Webber will be wearing HP liveried overalls next year.

i'm shocked that such a thing could happen really. toyota, yeah well they don't have the most squeaky clean history, but williams?

so who's fault do you think this is? does the buck stop with the technical director?

i hate to say it, but sam michael hasn't had the most auspicious beginning as technical director..

and lol at the proverbial hitting the fan at the 2 teams backed by the 2 biggest car companies in the world! being beaten by grade 2 customer engines..

i went looking at some pic and well Toyota's looked nonthing like every other team but i dont think that there whould of been a gain and well Williams looked rether god like maby it worked better than normail but i did not know that thay had to have a standed brake duck.

as the title of my post " Chuck Another Log on the Fire of the Demise of F1" This Rule infringement crap has to stop somewhere.

Like here in OZ the last race for V8 supercars, in Western Australia was as close as you could ever wish to see, so the "RULE MAKERS" are about to change the RULES, LIKE WHY ? if it aint broke dont fix it ???????

yea but there to cut costs and to try to make everything a control somthing. there just doing the same as F1.