Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kopite Girl

Happy Birthday Andres

Hey, Cueball.

Happy birthday. Get naked and let me see the photos. I promise not to show them to anyone but Tanita and Eli and Priscilla. :D

(thanks for all the support and kind words dude, a true (pervy) gentleman ;):lol: )

I'm sending Cameron Diaz. It's the latest blow-up doll (and not the terrorist kind of blow up in case blow-up triggers a national security thingy somewhere :lol: ). The real Cameron said she will try to make it in 2 weeks, she has prior commitments. :P

Happy birthday fella, hugs and I'll have a drink to you tonight!

x

Yeah, have a good one Andres!

This year, no jokes from me about baldness, Argentina, hairy hands, Alonso or Liuzzi. That lot just speaks for itself.

A forum giant; Andres is a true gent, friend and methodical thinker with a sharp wit and true sincerity. Happy Birthday.

Feliz Cumple! Enjoy your day!!!

Faeces crumble to you too.

This year, no jokes from me about baldness, Argentina, hairy hands, Alonso or Liuzzi. That lot just speaks for itself.

A forum giant; Andres is a true gent, friend and methodical thinker with a sharp wit and true sincerity. Happy Birthday.

:thbup:

Happy Birthday!! I suck at writing this things, so I'll just wish you a great year ahead and the mildest of hangovers xD

Happy Birthday!! I suck at writing this things, so I'll just wish you a great year ahead and the mildest of hangovers xD

Indeed he does have the 'mildest hangover'. Justin is his nickname :whistling:

He is out bying a wig! It´s present by himself!

Hey, Cueball.

It's "Mr." Cueball for you :P

Happy birthday. Get naked and let me see the photos. I promise not to show them to anyone but Tanita and Eli and Priscilla. :D

I already took some while doing some pushups. The hemorroids came out kind of blurred though, wonder why?. Please give me your email address and I'll send them right away.

(thanks for all the support and kind words dude, a true (pervy) gentleman ;):lol: )

Kind words? Obviously my English is bad. I thought that "worthless maggot" meant something else?

I'm sending Cameron Diaz. It's the latest blow-up doll (and not the terrorist kind of blow up in case blow-up triggers a national security thingy somewhere :lol: ). The real Cameron said she will try to make it in 2 weeks, she has prior commitments. :P

I decided that perhaps I would get luckier if I lowered my standards a little bit. Is Susan Boyd available?

Happy birthday fella, hugs and I'll have a drink to you tonight!

x

Didn't you already drank to half the chinese population already?

Happy Birthday, Mon Amis. All the best :beer22:

As a Birthday treat, you get to be on top for a change.

Yay! Can I also bring my own sheep?

Hey, what part of "eliminate speech altogether" you didn't get? Thanks anyways, although I prefered to be known as a giant member instead as a forum giant? Proof? Oh, I hate that word!

Indeed he does have the 'mildest hangover'. Justin is his nickname :whistling:

What? Oh, I read "midget" hangover. I would have found that offensive. Wait...

He is out bying a wig! It´s present by himself!

Those weren't wigs. They were fake eyebrows for my Alonso Impersonation!

Well, thank you all for you wishes! I am one step closer to my lifetime objective: becoming a lecherous old man! Ain't that great! BTW it's great to be around for yet one more year in this forum with lots of friends to despise. :D

A much belated Happy Birthday to you, Andres. Ever since I lost the Tardis I'm never certain what month it is.

Oh, and by the way, Susan Boyd is taken but I believe her older sister is still open to offers. PM me and I'll send you her email address... not that I would actually have it, of course.

Yay! Can I also bring my own sheep?

No. It's your Birthday, not Christmas.

What? Oh, I read "midget" hangover. I would have found that offensive. Wait...

:lol: