Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KasperskyMS

Would You Go To Monaco Gp?

Hi everybody!

We’d like to inform you that Kaspersky Lab, main sponsor of Ferrari, launched the GP insider Contest.

The Contest will give the possibility to win a trip to Monaco where to be our insider! The insider will report the GP directly from the Yatch of Kaspersky, anchored in Monaco bay, collecting interviews, breaking news and rumours about this exciting happening!

Taking part in the contest is really easy: subscribe to Kaspersky Motorsport fanpage, answer a couple of questions about Ferrari and Kaspersky and tell us why we should choose you! It’s extremely important to have a good knowledge of english, written and spoken.

What are you waiting for? Join now! The contest will end up the 18th of may! http://www.facebook.com/KasperskyMotorsport

We already contacted the admins of this forum but if you think that this message is not appropriate, please, write us.

Kaspersky Lab Teams

sorry,i suffer from seasickness

Really honestly? Or is that a joke? I suffer from it too, but find if I smell some smelling salts and drink camomile tea just before a boat trip, it really helps!

Hi everybody!

We’d like to inform you that Kaspersky Lab, main sponsor of Ferrari, launched the GP insider Contest.

The Contest will give the possibility to win a trip to Monaco where to be our insider! The insider will report the GP directly from the Yatch of Kaspersky, anchored in Monaco bay, collecting interviews, breaking news and rumours about this exciting happening!

Taking part in the contest is really easy: subscribe to Kaspersky Motorsport fanpage, answer a couple of questions about Ferrari and Kaspersky and tell us why we should choose you! It’s extremely important to have a good knowledge of english, written and spoken.

What are you waiting for? Join now! The contest will end up the 18th of may! http://www.facebook....erskyMotorsport

We already contacted the admins of this forum but if you think that this message is not appropriate, please, write us.

Kaspersky Lab Teams

Que?

I, too, suffer from seasickness... and airsickness; claustrophobia, OCD and obvious jokes haunt me as well. Surely that qualifies me for a discount on Monaco.

Hi everybody!

What are you waiting for? Join now! The contest will end up the 18th of may! http://www.facebook.com/KasperskyMotorsport

Kaspersky Lab Teams

On the Kaspersky Yatch in Monaco? OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY. I presume we will be taken straight from the Kaspersky Glufstream to the Kaspersky Limounise with our personal Kaspersky Chauffreu and Kaspersky Bulter and Kaspersky Hotsess and live in the Kaspersky Hotle?

It’s extremely important to have a good knowledge of english, written and spoken - I presume we are to serve as translator for this junket for Mr and Mrs Kaspersky?

On the Kaspersky Yatch in Monaco? OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY. I presume we will be taken straight from the Kaspersky Glufstream to the Kaspersky Limounise with our personal Kaspersky Chauffreu and Kaspersky Bulter and Kaspersky Hotsess and live in the Kaspersky Hotle?

It’s extremely important to have a good knowledge of english, written and spoken - I presume we are to serve as translator for this junket for Mr and Mrs Kaspersky?

Right on Cav! Hahahaha! He spelt "yacht" incorrectly! Way to go! Sock it to him! What a dumb a##! That'll teach him to learn good English before posting on this forum - or at least check a dictionary! I mean jeez - how hard can it be? I'm on your side. You're so funny too. You didn't just tell him he spelt it wrongly, but you made a joke out of it too. So cool!

Andres, Argento and the rest of you ignorant miss-spellers of our beautiful language - be wraned!

PS - how do you write "hilarious" in Chinese?

EDIT (trick question)

I am not a big fan of the company for many reasons including:

http://yro.slashdot.org/story/09/10/17/1115205/Kaspersky-CEO-Wants-End-To-Online-Anonymity

http://www.zdnetasia.com/microsoft-onecare-was-good-enough-62058697.htm

I presume the prize jerk that you are, you have nothing better to do than to go around attacking my posts?

That would have been a much greater 1st post.

And no - I love you.:wub:

EDIT - but don't get me wrong - your first post was great too.

You're just all round great.

Great great great!

Now come on people, I mean you are being very unkind.

See the definition of "yatch" http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=yatch

It's quite clear that boats have got nothing to do with this competition. So you can win a trip to report from Kaspersky's yatch? I think this is very generous!

I should add she looks like this:

post-2532-093135900 1304753658_thumb.jpg

But be warned, this is her mother, her looks may not last....

post-2532-068258400 1304753716_thumb.jpg

No no no Chris! - I just read Cav's 2 articles and Kaspersky is evil evil evil! Without a doubt he worships Satan himself.

He publishes anti-virus software - What a b#####d!

And now he says we should all have net passwords! What a creep - ewwww.

And he thinks anonymity on the web should be stopped! I can't believe what an a##hole the guy is.

Anonymity's great! We can take the p**s out of foreigners' miss-spelling and no one can ever know who we are! Yay!

:D

Fortunately in your case, there *is* only one Twatface in China so anonymity is not a problem :)

I think you are just hiding the fact that you fancy Kaspersky's future mum-in law. The things she can do with a beetroot.... ;)

Now that's a phrase I never thought I would say....

:rolleyes: Wow, that was quick. I presume Steph and Eric and others will be around soon, you would have sent out the call; you really think you can hound me out of the forum with inanity? I called you a jerk so you go running to mommy?

:rolleyes: Wow, that was quick. I presume Steph and Eric and others will be around soon, you would have sent out the call; you really think you can hound me out of the forum with inanity? I called you a jerk so you go running to mommy?

Yep - that's right - I pm'ed everyone before I even made my first post about how great you are.

I wanted them to know what a great guy you are and appreciate your fantastic sense of humor.

Did you call me a jerk? I didn't notice. My love of you transends all.

You're so great by the way - did I tell you that already? Any way you are. Great great great! Can I have your children?

Fortunately in your case, there *is* only one Twatface in China so anonymity is not a problem :)

Yep - if you type in 'twatface' on google maps, it will actually pinpoint me.

No joke.

What did I do? Nothing to do with me. I've done nothing wrong here.

:eusa_think::(

I actually thought Cav's post was pretty funny.

Kaspersky, like McAfee and others, is basically malware itself. Sucks up an assload of memory and does absolutely nothing of use to anyone. Every time I consider going back to PC for my laptop for school, I remember the time I opened a legitimate research PDF from a credible university's website (on Firefox no less) and got one hell of a virus despite having three anti-virus programs installed. The next day I bought an iMac, not because I'm a big Mac guy, but because I was sick of paranoid web-browsing. My anti-virus actually works, too, though I've never needed it to. I don't think they have bad intentions, but the biggest responsibility a consumer has is putting **** in its place, so unless Kaspersky et al want to make a program that even half-way does what it's supposed to do, I feel obligated to not give them free advertising by liking their page on Facebook.

Besides, I'm 18 and look like I'm 12. I'd be out of place on a yatch.