Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shadow Concept

Spanish Gp

Probably there will be an interesting battle between Vettel and Webber for the win and all the rest, well not all, for the 3rd place on the podium.

I can't express my feelings...

FFS!!!

"It'd be great if Sutil got a podium tomorrow, just to see everyone duck when they handed him the champagne bottle." - I do love Sniff Petrol (and by the way it's worth getting Twitter just to read their feed during the races).

i saw only one person applauded in RBR pits when Webber won pole position. they weren't very gay

Seems we could be in for another Indy '05. Or a mass disquallification after the race. Time for supporters of Virgin, HRT & Williams to start fapping.

http://www.yallaf1.c...8YallaF1.com%29

It's incomprehensible why something that's already illegal is allowed to be used.:wacko:

If it's legit, use it, if it's not, stop everyone from using it.

it is like drugs, no way you can stop it. they are all addicted to it. while RBR and other top teams (top budget teams) are on cocaine, HRT,Virgin and Lotus are smoking grass. cocaine line makes better racing line, and grass sends you on grass. just remember Petrov's jump, he was high on grass .

Williams are keeping Mum

Virgin say they won't

HRT says they may, or may not.

**** the big teams Kolles...get them all made illegal and pick up some points. Why the heck not? You'll get TV money, and maybe even someone will agree with you and think your wing endplates are a cool spot.

http://www.thef1times.com/news/display/03400

Colin Kolles not ruling out protesting against the blown diffusers.

Apparently only HRT, Virgin and Williams would be runing legally this weekend.

And by legal, I mean under 55mph.

EDIT: Damn, I arrive too late with every post of mine lately. I'm getting old(er)

It's the time delay. See, the end of the world already happened and we have already been raptured and now know everything. So there. FFS!!!!

It's the time delay. See, the end of the world already happened and we have already been raptured and now know everything. So there. FFS!!!!

Oh, yeah, the rapture! So, have you met the Big Boss yet? Any hints for the interview? Should I dress formal?

and repeating yourselves

Formal. Yes.

If you don't have a jacket and tie on then you will be made to sit and wait in the bar.

and repeating yourselves

It's a skill. Only the most gifted amongst us can manage it.

here is something that Great One did today and said that he couldn't repeat it again, but i don't believe him. is this sound of engine that has mapping for constant blow of exhaust gases (pardon my english) ? link

repetitio est mater studiorum repent to the teacher

better.

rapture = state of bliss acheived by all 8 Webber fans simulteneously when he beat Vettel today.

(probably not)

Hell yeah, I said Webber was gonna win this weekend, just to continue his run of going up a position each week. Bring on Webber getting 0th at the next race somehow, followed by an epic negative first.

Jeez - I didn't know Vettel had no KERS!

And Webber only beat him by 0.2 seconds.

Blimey.

Petrov is going sooo slow - why?

Has anyone heard that he's got problems, or have Renault just screwed him from the pit wall?

He should be finishing at least 9th with that car.