Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eduan

Monaco

My dear friend Pride comes before the fall.... He is complaining about everyone that is blocking him.... Sounds like a former British F1 Champion....who used to complain about everything... I am all for confidence but displayed it on the track.... that speaks about the character of the man!

Hi there buddy - my post was a joke at my own expense.

No matter.

I agree Hamilton need to shut up and drive.

Yep, but she still goes... Adam's Mrs pictured here...

post-2532-001632200 1306435266_thumb.jpg

Hang on, a feeling of deja vu here??? :D

Oops - in my haste to answer George's post I missed this earlier!

That is again truly truly hideous.

...but with a wig, you might just about have it.

Why are FP1 & FP2 always held on Thursdays? It's quite disorienting. I almost didn't go to office on Friday, thinking that it's Saturday.

Always been that way due to gypsys selling trinkets on a Friday needing space for their stalls, donkeys and carriages.

Rosberg thumped Schumi in that qually session....even on super softs to Nico's soft's, he couldn't beat him...and they're worth a second a lap....when are some people going to see that Rosberg is just faster than Schumi and no matter how much hoping and number of excuses is going to change that?

HRT may or may not make the field for tomorrow - they have posted times in FP just...just...just inside 107%...will the stewards decide to let them race?

Webber yet to find any fire yet this weekend.

Macca's at the top in Q1...Ferrari off the pace relative to FP times.

Q2 coming up....

Maldonaldo sends a goodbye card to Rubens and leaves Rubes in the pits for Q3. 0.3secs up in his first Monaco F1 outing. Another young'un showing the old cronies it's their time :P

Webber still seems to be misfiring here...performance wise, not engine wise.

Hamilton having a good old time out the front. Looks like he's hooked up....he's got two wheels on pole...up to the rest to stop him putting the other two on it.

Should be a good battle.

Big shunt for Perez....a real slobber knocker....and a long time to get him out of the car is never a good sign... :mellow:

Really big shunt for Pereze. Seems he's ok though. From ESPNF1: The side of the car has been utterly demolished but the safety cell looks as though it is in one piece.

Bugger - Perez was looking good - into Q3.

Looks like Vettel's got his pole again - I doubt anyones going to come back on after a 20 minute delay and beat him.

Make that a 40 minutes delay.

Must have been a big crash (I'm watching without video :( )

Well, I guess 2:26 on the clock was never enough for anyone else to improve on. Tough luck. Perhaps a few extra minutes should be allowed in such cases?

http://www2.aoso.ru/2011/01/1.html

Commentary's not in English. You may get English feeds on justin.tv.

A trip to ESPNF1's live commentary page also gives you plenty of links, courtesy the chatbox.

:thbup: cheers buddy, but this one doesn't work for me either - i gave up earlier - chinese internet is way to slow for streaing video and most of the sites are blocked any way. it's usually on the central tv sports channel, but there's some badminton competition going on which is evidently far more important because the chinese will undoubtably win. will torrent qually tomorrow morning (here) and have a watch.

Well that last dash was a bit if a wank...

So many guys compromised from the red flag. Such is motor racing!

Well done to Vettel...his first pole in Monaco.

Hamilton may or may not make it up the field with an extra set of super softs. Rosberg should also be one to watch. He and Hamilton were the most compromised having not had a banker lap.

Role on the race!

And then role on Indy 500 2 hours after that!

Vroom vroom :cooper:

:thbup: cheers buddy, but this one doesn't work for me either - i gave up earlier - chinese internet is way to slow for streaing video and most of the sites are blocked any way. it's usually on the central tv sports channel, but there's some badminton competition going on which is evidently far more important because the chinese will undoubtably win. will torrent qually tomorrow morning (here) and have a watch.

What's your net speed? I've a Sh#tty 512 kbps connection (it's called "broadband" in this country!) & I'm able to see streaming with a few unwanted pauses here & there.

What's your net speed? I've a Sh#tty 512 kbps connection (it's called "broadband" in this country!) & I'm able to see streaming with a few unwanted pauses here & there.

Not another formula one thread turning into a computer tech thread.....<_<

Rosberg thumped Schumi in that qually session....even on super softs to Nico's soft's, he couldn't beat him...

Oh look someone had to shut up didn't they after mouthing off crap again :rolleyes: And they were o nthe same tyres for their fastest laps in Q1, pleaqse don't make stuff up thank you.