Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eduan

Monaco

And he overtakes various people on post count into Mirabeau

And Ham and Mas come together - I can't see what happened so I don't know who's to blame. It does mean that Button's hard work is wiped out though. Or maybe not If Vettel's on 3 stops too. Hmm.I would guess not since he's on the soft tyres now - probably intending one more stop on to super softs for the last stint.

PS - I see Schumi just got himself back in his comfortable spot behind Rosberg on lap 1 of the GP too - things back to normal eh. :lol:

I'll trust James Allen over you thank you.

They didn't show Rosberg's first lap AT ALL, so I have no idea what you are watching.

YOU ARE WRONG WOROBNG WRONG WRONG WRONG, you couldn't be possibly wronger and look more stupid.

And I guess you saw the pass on Rosberg and Rosberg driving 4 seconds a lap slower before his car blew up? Maybe Rosberg should retire?

Schumi out. In your face Craig!

No. Wait.

Yep totally Schumacher's fault :rolleyes: You obviously won't mention the fact that he OVERTOOK Rosberg before that, that little event you skipped in your chronology.

You're a sad little pathetic troll with no friends in real life trying to suck up to your online friends

Adam fiddles with some belly button fluff as the SC is deployed.

Adam beats his wife in race to toilet and back. In your face wife!

Adam hates live timing and Chinese central television schedule peoples.

I'll trust James Allen over you thank you.

They didn't show Rosberg's first lap AT ALL, so I have no idea what you are watching.

YOU ARE WRONG WOROBNG WRONG WRONG WRONG, you couldn't be possibly wronger and look more stupid.

And I guess you saw the pass on Rosberg and Rosberg driving 4 seconds a lap slower before his car blew up? Maybe Rosberg should retire?

Yes they did. I watched it literally 2 hours ago. They showed him exiting the pits on soft tyres and his lap time popped up on the timing charts a couple of minutes later. Unless he miraculously changed tyres md-circuit then he did that time on soft tyres. You know you're wrong. A better man would simply admit it. That's what makes you such fun to play with. You can't.

Wrong wrongidy wrongdaddy wrong wring wrangerly wrong.

Woot - Schumi passes Rosberg! In your face Craig!:lol:

Yep totally Schumacher's fault :rolleyes:You obviously won't mention the fact that he OVERTOOK Rosberg before that, that little event you skipped in your chronology.

You're a sad little pathetic troll with no friends in real life trying to suck up to your online friends

:mf_tongue: wrong again.

Adam hates live timing and Chinese central television schedule peoples.

There was a discussion on autosport about how Brundle etc. got it wrong:

http://forums.autosport.com/index.php?showtopic=141494&st=1600&p=5054046&hl=nico%20optionsentry5054046

Anyway. You're wrong and so is your best buddy. And you won't admit it because you're a pathetic troll, you will never admit that you were wrong. Both Rosberg and Schumacher set their fast times in Q1 on the options. You'll perform your usual deny, mock, call the hate mob routine, but you'll still be wrong.

Is Vettel on a one-stopper? Hope he pulls it off. Alonso & Button are catching up on him though. Time for him to get wide!

Sad about Schu's car giving up on him. He was driving well and looked set for a top-10 finish. He & Webber must be wondering how to get a modicum of sympathy from Lady Luck.

Hamilton deserved the drive-thru.

Hope Koba finishes high.

Want proof...

THEY DID NOT SHOW HIS LAP! I don't know what you were watching, maybe you have a special stream.

THEY DID NOT SHOW HIS LAP! I don't know what you were watching, maybe you have a special stream.

Sigh - of course they didn't.:rolleyes:

Wow - if Vettel wins this from lap 16 on the same rubber I'll be impressed. That wasn't supposed to be possible with the pirellis.

Doh Petrov!

Into the wall - had to happen sooner or later didn't it.:lol: