Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eduan

Monaco

Oh - reading the live timing commentary seems it wasn't Petrov's fault for one. Sutil crashed and caused a pile up behind. Bummer. What's a Russian got to do to get some luck?

Oh shiot - sounds bad - ambulance arrives for Petrov. Damn.

Bugger - sounds like it's nasty - ambulance for Petrov?

Double post badness - slap on wrist for me.

Can anyone tell me that Petrov's okay please? Renault don't need another driver out - there aren't any more Heidfelds left.

If there's a free, download-free stream, please set me up. I've been trying for thirty minutes and I've got nothing. I do not do downloads of video under any circumstances.

Vettel getting new tires. He will win.

Yeppers - restart is behind SC, smart money's got to be on him.

If there's a free, download-free stream, please set me up. I've been trying for thirty minutes and I've got nothing. I do not do downloads of video under any circumstances.

There are plenty if you have an internet connection outside the free-speech-loving PRC.

Eric, you can get plenty of links in the ESPNF1 commentary chatbox. http://www.fromsportcom.com/wv-2/6/198/v-279975.html

I've opted for a low-res one: http://sportzkrieg.com/live.php?id=110428194741&msg=2&match=Monaco Grand Prix - Race

A race where DRS, KERS and tires played little part and it was one of the best races of the season.

Oh, the irony!

A race where DRS, KERS and tires played little part and it was one of the best races of the season.

Oh, the irony!

Actually DRS did, it works just right here, letting the driver behind overcome the dirty air handicap. Also show's you can overtake at Monaco, but it takes guts and commitment, basically shoving your car in and hoping the other guy doesn't crash into you. But you CAN overtake at Monaco, all the drivers who spent so long stuck behind slower drivers have no excuse, they're not trying hard enough.

What are we waiting for? Until Hamilton gets his car rebuilt?

At least they could show us more of NIcole Scherzinger. Apparently if she dressed up as a mechanic and came to the grid to give Lewis some 'encouragement' it would be perfectly legal.

Bad day in the office for Hamilton. Mistakes galore. Aggression is good, but sometimes you've to swallow your pride & opt for damage limitation.

Now Hamilton boots Maldonado off the track. Oh dear.

So that's it.

Sad to see Petrov not get what he desrved this race. But nevermind Heidi inherited a few points for Renault.

Sad to see Alonso and Button not get a really good run at Vettel with tired tyres for the last 10 laps - would have been more fun.

Sad to see Maldonado not get the 7th place he deserved.

Sad to see two drivers carried off in ambulances in one race weekend.

Sad that I had to make do wih the bloody live timing only.

But other than that - looked like a good race - will be watching it tomorrow.

So that's it.

Sad to see Petrov not get what he desrved this race. But nevermind Heidi inherited a few points for Renault.

Sad to see Alonso and Button not get a really good run at Vettel with tired tyres for the last 10 laps - would have been more fun.

Sad to see Maldonado not get the 7th place he deserved.

Sad to see two drivers carried off in ambulances in one race weekend.

Sad that I had to make do wih the bloody live timing only.

But other than that - looked like a good race - will be watching it tomorrow.

unledzg.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

do I get an apology? Do I? Do I? Do I?