Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Caesar

Canada Gp

My "complaint" was tongue in cheek my boy. Tongue in cheek. ;)

Actually we're very fortunate over here - only 2 races are at unwatchable times per season. People in the Americas get shafted (Andres). :P

Preposterous! For that to happen you would have to live on the opposite side of the earth, and that would mean that you live upside down! FFS! You are obviously a mythomaniac, sir.

Sorry, I just watched X-Men, first class. An 80 million movie that at some part references Villa Gesell, a coastal city in Argentina. Funny thing is, they depict it as come sort of city in the mountains with a lake, some sort of switzerland landscape, and a refuge of nazis. Had the guys spent the time to just google about Gesell, they would have found that not only it is just a small and mostly hippie, mid class people beach resort surrounded by the pampas plains and the atlantic ocean, but that also that it has an average height above sea level of 8 meters, and that you have to travel at least 800 miles to find anything higher than an anthil to climb :D

That's even dumber than people living "on the opposite face of the earth", which is, of course, impossible.

Sorry, back oon topic :D

Hearing already that it could be SC start. After seeing such an epic race at Le Mans, I fear this will bring me back to reality. Predicting a tedious race with many laps of SC due to unsafe conditions.

I hate this circuit & brazil too. Why? - because they're in a timezone 12 hours away and the qually and races are in the middle of the bloody night!

(I forgot to put in my ppp picks too! #*#&$^#&@!*#*@$@^#ing ^@#*@*#@$@@$balls!!!!!)

Off to download :mf_tongue:

Well, you could always move :P

I don't think Jenson was at fault. He was simply taking a line that gave Lewis virtually no room to overtake. The latter wouldn't take no for an answer, of course.

Too many ****ing investigations. Just let them race. Please.

Why Lewis is driving like Takuma Sato? Is because he is black side? (same bad taste joke as he did!) He ruined Webbo´s race, Button´s race and his race... maybe he is better suited to shoot "desperate F1 drivers" than to actually drive!

it is raining

I was wondering what that was.

Boo mf_tongue.gif DC and Brundle are talking about the wildlife they're that bored :lol:

they wanted "green F1". engines are shut down, huge rain waters plants around the track, birds hopping on the track...

F1 cant be any greener than this.