Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dribbler

The British Grand Prix

come on! what balls?! he doesnt know how to overtake so team called him in. he almost hit hamilton, he chickened out and team chickened out when they saw his attempt on hamilton.there were five F1 champions in this race and every one showed much more than Vettel. why don't you say what you really think of driving skills of next youngest double F1 champion . they suck.

Overtaking is not just a logical operation: "Nando is faster than you, ergo, you will be overtaken" (unless you are Massa, of course :lol:) That is even more true at the top, as usually that is were the top drivers are and, above all, when the drivers are more willing to risk everything to stay there. I was too confused most of the race on where exactly the cars were on track to properly judged how close were they at the key points for overtaking.

Other than that, it always comes down to an expectations/reality in a big way. I wasn't expecting Vettel to fight Lewis. He didn't need it and he obviously didn't felt comfortably trying to overtake him (can't blame him for that :P). If it had been Nando instead of Vettel, I would have rated him worse. But precisely because I don't rate Seb as high as Nando or Lewis, I give him credit just for trying hard. That does not mean that he put more wishful thinking than actual racecraft to achieve the objective which probably determined why he couldn't get past.

And he also learned that too much fight will destroy your tires making such victories empty for the most part :lol: Mark, Nando, Button, might seem slower than the wonder kid, but they have enough experience to know that attack should be delivered in smaller, but more lethal doses.

Against Seb, I must add that this is something he should have remembered from his BMW/Toro Rosso days. Apparently he forgot.

His driving skills suck? But he set the fastest lap on Top Gear!

Vettel's racecraft improved a lot from last year, he's not the best on the grid for that (Alonso, Button, and Lewis on a good day are strong contenders for that..) but he's as good as or better than most. There are a few examples this year showing that.

Not going to get into a debate, but you can drive a car fast, but race like Sh#t. Just saying. Take from that what you will, but mere speed doth not a champion make. I think your argument is poor to relate a time set on an airfield against, say, having to fight on a racetrack for position, be that to overtake, or defend, or to overtake in a position that seems incredulous and ballsy. From you, I'd have expected a better argument for his race skills rather than just "but he set fastest lap on Top Gear!"

His driving skills suck? But he set the fastest lap on Top Gear!

Vettel's racecraft improved a lot from last year, he's not the best on the grid for that (Alonso, Button, and Lewis on a good day are strong contenders for that..) but he's as good as or better than most. There are a few examples this year showing that.

he may be the fastest guy on earth, but that isn't all what it takes to be great. every time when he is going to overtake someone i get pain in stomach,and it ain't because of gas. his team has the same feeling so they made racing strategy for him that doesn't involve contact with other drivers. and i am sure that Webber doesn't have same car setup as Seb does.

Well done to Alonso, my DoD pick. You can sense how well he is driving lately and it paid off - even if he was helped a little by Red Bull's rare mistake in the pits - it was a deserved victory. It seems RBR lost some laptime from the engine regs change and that must have played a part, but Ferrari's updates for the race clearly worked too, and their progress shouldn't be overlooked. We'll see how much those updates worked when the engine regs go back to Valencia spec, as they will for the remainder of the season (my feeling is the win is more of a blip than a trend). The result is the same as last year, except this time Alonso is almost twice as many points off Vettel; it's hard to envisage a comeback from there.

Agreed. Either that or we are being witness to one of the most miraculous comebacks in recent years, as this was one of THE RBR circuits out there. Alonso was great, but I still think that an average Seb on an average RBR day will still be a stronger package than an exceptional Alonso on an average Ferrari.

As for the racing, it was a shame about Hamilton's fuel consumption problem - just how badly did Mclaren get that wrong? And does it have something to do with the engine change? It seems a bizarre miscalculation. My boy Perez was impressive in taking 7th, he's developing nicely :D Massa was dismal as usual, do we really have to put up with him for another year wasting a top car? Schumi shouldn't have got a penalty. JB's move on Massa was sweet.

About Hamilton fuel: this is one of those things that are hard to judge, mostly because of the way team radio aired on TV work. So far I fail to remember anybody else but the Maccas being told more than once to conserve fuel. Is that a characteristic of the Maccas? A Something related to Lewis' style of driving? Simply a case of us not knowing that everybody else gets those messages more or less regularly? Who knows.

About Massa: Poor Massa, even when he tries hard he still sucks at so many things. He is nice, most of the time. But that is as much as I can tell in his favor right now. Agreed on all the others.

Other points of interest:

On the Vettel/Webber case I hardly think it is the best example of "team orders" and favouritism. It's not the same as Alonso/Massa or Schumi/any team mate but Rosberg. Surely from a team perspective it makes sense not to allow cars to battle in the last laps from a constructors pov, and Webber said himself that had the positions been reversed, the same would have applied. Last lap battles are great but I don't see the alleged controversy when a team calls them off. Of course, I don't doubt that the senior members of the team prefer Vettel to finish ahead, but this incident is no proof that they actually physically try to ensure that happens (which is a completely different thing to a preference). As Andres pointed out: Webber needs to improve his own game before I am convinced he is a winner being held back, rather than just an almost-good-enough-to-win-guy not quite winning.

Anger over the team orders at RBR is in my case directed towards CH's hypocrisy, more than whether they were logical or not. I think that I would have delivered the same orders in Christian's place. But I wouldn't have been so stupid last year as to act as if I was Mother Therese when this scenario was so obvious to predict. So, were team orders in this case justified? Yes. Were last year's CH and HM's raging fits justifed? No way. They look stupid now with their whole "we let the drivers race" as if it were one of the Ten Commandments. And to give credit to Mark, he did what Massa should have done last year.

On Massa/Lewis incident, it's difficult to tell who is at fault there with Massa making such a late lunge on the outside, but I do think it was just good racing.

Agreed that it was an incident. Good racing it was not. These incidents are rarely proof of "good racing". They might be fun and look great, but they are still "incidents" and thus, failures to properly pull out a clean manoeuvre. Like you said, Jenson vs Massa was equally as impressive without needing to send bits of carbon fibre into space.

@Andres: You big flamer :lol: First of all I don't really see why your criticisms come after this race, where I thought Lewis drove very well from 10th on the grid, and was unlucky with the fuel problem. You seem to be picking an interesting time to be critical, with it being the British GP... almost as dangerous for an impartial image as the FIA choosing Mansell as a steward whistling.gif Anyway, back to Ham, yes he can be better, just like Alonso is better now than in 2007, (not just in driving but in his personality, I think...), and whether it happens for Lewis remains to be seen. Remember he's only in his 5th year of F1 and has much to learn, and hopefully he knows that. I think you touched upon my main issue with the guy, the fact that people always bring up Senna in interviews and the way Hamilton overtakes etc, and I think Lewis likes to please people and wants to live up to this reputation of daring overtakes and so on, and I think it sort of damages him somehow (although I am not sure whether this is simply something that I find annoying about the interviews, or whether this reputation/comparisons is something that actually effects his driving in any real way).

Yes, I was flaming, guilty as charged :lol:

But at the same time is hard to voice the frustration over Lewis driving worse than expected and yet seeing people supporting him and himself convinced that this is the proper way. Last year's Hamilton would have overtaken as many cars without crashing everywhere, and if he did he would have been more humble (maybe not too much, but a little more at least). It annoys me to no end to see him ruining his chances, not improving his handling (let's not forget that he went off road twice this race for pushing too hard) and then asking to be excused because he is the guy of the fireworks. He can be more than that.

My entire point is: if he doesn't respect himself as a driver, it is hard to be respected by others.

Oh, I don't know. I know he can be a lot more, and the "short time" he has in F1 is way past its expiry date after 5 years in a top team. He "could" have been the next Gilles. He just enjoys being the next Nicole Scherzinger on wheels. Call me a flamer, I hope some day people will understand why I was so frustrated with him. It is more because of my secret admiration for his skills than my obvious hatred for his personality.

Not going to get into a debate, but you can drive a car fast, but race like Sh#t. Just saying. Take from that what you will, but mere speed doth not a champion make. I think your argument is poor to relate a time set on an airfield against, say, having to fight on a racetrack for position, be that to overtake, or defend, or to overtake in a position that seems incredulous and ballsy. From you, I'd have expected a better argument for his race skills rather than just "but he set fastest lap on Top Gear!"

Pssst, Craig, I think George was merely being ironical with the Top Gear comment. ;)

Top Gear thing was a joke :D I was just using that as if it was an argument for racing skill, because I thought Caesar's argument deserved such a lousy response :P

he may be the fastest guy on earth, but that isn't all what it takes to be great. every time when he is going to overtake someone i get pain in stomach,and it ain't because of gas. his team has the same feeling so they made racing strategy for him that doesn't involve contact with other drivers. and i am sure that Webber doesn't have same car setup as Seb does.

I don't think he is great or even exceptionally fast. Like I said, I don't think his race-craft is the best but I don't think it is bad either, and I think he is better than last year. He made some passes this year when he was out of position and he also defended well in Barcelona, so it's wrong to say his racing is poor imo. I do understand that when comparing the top drivers, who are all quite evenly matched, we have to exaggerate their strengths and weaknesses to help us find the differences, but let's not get carried away too much: if we are talking about racing drivers, an F1 champion is not going to have bad race-craft. Maybe he is slightly less aggressive than a Hamilton or less precise than a Button when passing, but that doesn't make him...err...trying to think of driver with bad racing skills...Massa? Schumi? Lewis on a bad day? :lol:

As for the idea of the team protecting him via a strategy: it seems very logical to me that if you can pass someone in the pits, by pitting earlier and doing a fast out lap, then you might as well avoid the risk of a crash (in other words, any team would have pitted in that situation, esp. with a driver like Lewis and a championship to win). In any case, the team obviously wasn't trying to protect him as they allowed him to have a very close run at Lewis on the old start finish straight (unfortunately he'd actually go too much of a good exit and slipstream and had to lift off..).

Agreed. Either that or we are being witness to one of the most miraculous comebacks in recent years, as this was one of THE RBR circuits out there. Alonso was great, but I still think that an average Seb on an average RBR day will still be a stronger package than an exceptional Alonso on an average Ferrari.

About Hamilton fuel: this is one of those things that are hard to judge, mostly because of the way team radio aired on TV work. So far I fail to remember anybody else but the Maccas being told more than once to conserve fuel. Is that a characteristic of the Maccas? A Something related to Lewis' style of driving? Simply a case of us not knowing that everybody else gets those messages more or less regularly? Who knows.

About Massa: Poor Massa, even when he tries hard he still sucks at so many things. He is nice, most of the time. But that is as much as I can tell in his favor right now. Agreed on all the others.

Anger over the team orders at RBR is in my case directed towards CH's hypocrisy, more than whether they were logical or not. I think that I would have delivered the same orders in Christian's place. But I wouldn't have been so stupid last year as to act as if I was Mother Therese when this scenario was so obvious to predict. So, were team orders in this case justified? Yes. Were last year's CH and HM's raging fits justifed? No way. They look stupid now with their whole "we let the drivers race" as if it were one of the Ten Commandments. And to give credit to Mark, he did what Massa should have done last year.

Agreed that it was an incident. Good racing it was not. These incidents are rarely proof of "good racing". They might be fun and look great, but they are still "incidents" and thus, failures to properly pull out a clean manoeuvre. Like you said, Jenson vs Massa was equally as impressive without needing to send bits of carbon fibre into space.

But at the same time is hard to voice the frustration over Lewis driving worse than expected and yet seeing people supporting him and himself convinced that this is the proper way. Last year's Hamilton would have overtaken as many cars without crashing everywhere, and if he did he would have been more humble (maybe not too much, but a little more at least). It annoys me to no end to see him ruining his chances, not improving his handling (let's not forget that he went off road twice this race for pushing too hard) and then asking to be excused because he is the guy of the fireworks. He can be more than that.

My entire point is: if he doesn't respect himself as a driver, it is hard to be respected by others.

Oh, I don't know. I know he can be a lot more, and the "short time" he has in F1 is way past its expiry date after 5 years in a top team. He "could" have been the next Gilles. He just enjoys being the next Nicole Scherzinger on wheels. Call me a flamer, I hope some day people will understand why I was so frustrated with him. It is more because of my secret admiration for his skills than my obvious hatred for his personality.

On the good racing or not thing, maybe it's just because I watch MotoGP and am used to watching Rossi make some really hard passes over the years. So I don't mind a bit of contact. But yes, it's usually ugly and unnecessary in F1, a bit like you come to think of it :P

On the rest, I think we either pretty much agree or I see your point. I am too tired to argue as well. All I can say is it'll be interesting to see how/if he changes over the years as a driver. The way he drives I sometimes find it hard to imagine him winning three titles, yet weirdly I am also sure he is good enough too, and I suppose that's where the frustration is.

Today nobody could have stopped Alonso. The car was there and Alonso was there in the last many laps of the race and he would have overtaken the devil himself if he had had to do it. The Ferrari was the best car today in Alonso's hands when it matters, the behaviour of the cars changed a lot today as the track was getting dryer and dryer. First stint Vettel/RB7 was the fastest, 2nd stint I think it was Hamilton/MP4-XX but Alonso had been orchestrating a machiavelian plan from his c#ckpit.

Hamilton didn't have an easy race but he was worth watching from start to finish. I agree with Andrés about him being so talented and that he lacks a bit of a cool-headed personality on track but this season is a different one. He knows the title is over already and he tries to enjoy race by race. It's all or nothing driving, of course he has to grab some points for the team and for his battle with Button but it's only at the end of the race that he thinks about that.

Vettel... Very lucky that he's got such a good car 2 seasons in a row but that's what F1 is about. Of course you need a team that supports you and a few other things but he is doing a very good job. This season he's doing a very very good job that only Alonso or Hamilton might arguably do better.

Webber and Massa have been officially declared #2 drivers long ago for very different reasons. It was a shame that Horner told Webber to maintain the gap but he's not going to look like an idiot if Vettel lose the title by less than 3 points. Massa didn't have a bad race but he's still far from what we saw in 2008.

Button unlucky, Di Resta too...

Great race. I fear we're getting too used to fantastic races this season. Next year will either be a let down or Bernie will get his way with random man-made rain after all.

Agree with much of what's been said.

Schumi's drive through was a poor decision. Alonso got a little lucky with Vettel's bad stop, but he drove like the DOD that he was to take full advantage. Perez - nice! - keep going my boy. Poochie - the engine ruling during qually ruined their whole weekend - they were the collateral damage in the FIA's misdirected (and failed) attack on RB. Hamilton/Massa - racing incident. Sorry Andres - but it was - and that comes from someone who is just as anoyed by Hamilton's arrogance as your good self.

I think that just about covers it. Great race. After (almost) half a season RB surely have the WCC sewn up (110 pts to Macca) and I can't see anyone but Vettel getting a sniff at the WDC either (80pts to Webber).

Pssst, Craig, I think George was merely being ironical with the Top Gear comment. ;)

Why is he doing his ironing around these parts? I don't want to see his tighty whiteys!!!

Just on the Red Bull Team Orders

Surely Vettel and Webber both learnt from their experience in Turkey and also watching Hamilton crashing into Button a few weeks ago. I am sure they would have given each other room enough to pass.

If Webber was faster and he was towards the end of the race, why not tell Vettel to move over if Webber tries to pass.

I will be looking forward to Horner telling Vettel to hold position in a future race.

Great race. I fear we're getting too used to fantastic races this season. Next year will either be a let down or Bernie will get his way with random man-made rain after all.

Agree with much of what's been said.

Schumi's drive through was a poor decision. Alonso got a little lucky with Vettel's bad stop, but he drove like the DOD that he was to take full advantage. Perez - nice! - keep going my boy. Poochie - the engine ruling during qually ruined their whole weekend - they were the collateral damage in the FIA's misdirected (and failed) attack on RB. Hamilton/Massa - racing incident. Sorry Andres - but it was - and that comes from someone who is just as anoyed by Hamilton's arrogance as your good self.I think that just about covers it. Great race. After (almost) half a season RB surely have the WCC sewn up (110 pts to Macca) and I can't see anyone but Vettel getting a sniff at the WDC either (80pts to Webber).

:lol: I know my rambling is too confusing to follow, but I actually consider it a racing incident as well. As for what is a "racing incident" and why criticize a driver who gets involved in so many of them...that's a matter for another long rambling! ;)

Maybe you are a tad bitter that Lewis pulled off a brave overtake on Alonso, your DOD, in tricky conditions, whereas Alonso, even in a much, much, much, much, much faster car, could only overtake Lewis with DRS and a dry track?? :whistling:

Oh come on if you are going to flame you have to be able to take it :lol:

Anyway, in all seriousness, I thought it was one of the better Lewis drives of recent weeks, although I guess that isn't saying much. I thought he was reasonable in tricky conditions and only struggled when it started drying, which I think just came back to lack of pace from the Maccas. Yeah, I know he went off a couple of times when it was damp, but he was pushing a bit harder than most were at that time, maybe justifiably so. And honestly, even before his 10th place qualifying, I predicted he would lose his front wing before 5 laps were gone, due to it being the British grand prix, recent performances, etc, so I was pleasantly surprised.

The incident with Massa - very similar to the Lewis overtake of Webber at Singapore, except Lewis got punted out. Webber didn't get a penalty then, so seems reasonably consistent?? Oh, right you were calling for Massa to get a penalty??: Anyway, in contrast to some recent incidents, I don't think Lewis did anything particularly wrong in this case.

Am I right in thinking that you were one of the people saying last year that Lewis should not be managed by his Dad?? Not looking such a good opinion now, is it?? :lol:

With regards to your question about fuel saving, I think it has been mentioned a couple of times by other teams this year. If not, it was definitely said repeatedly last year. Personally, I think Macca were just trying to get evey advantage they could, because their general pace was so bad. Probably didn't expect to be as quick, probably hoping for some rain and hoping that they would end up in a position were they wouldn't have to fight to keep places. You would think that with not being allowed to burn as much fuel on the overrun, they would have had less of a fuel problem than other grand prix, but hey ho.

Anyway, it was a great drive by Alonso and I don't think the RBR pit stops contributed in any way to the result, I think Alonso would have beaten them no matter what.

Why is he doing his ironing around these parts? I don't want to see his tighty whiteys!!!

What do you take me for, David Coulthard?

Maybe you are a tad bitter that Lewis pulled off a brave overtake on Alonso, your DOD, in tricky conditions, whereas Alonso, even in a much, much, much, much, much faster car, could only overtake Lewis with DRS and a dry track?? :whistling:

Oh come on if you are going to flame you have to be able to take it :lol:

:furious: No, I won't take i t and now I will stop watching F1. Don't try to convince me otherways, no! It's all just a farce! FIArrari! STFU! SNAFU! Gesundheit!

Anyway, in all seriousness, I thought it was one of the better Lewis drives of recent weeks, although I guess that isn't saying much. I thought he was reasonable in tricky conditions and only struggled when it started drying, which I think just came back to lack of pace from the Maccas. Yeah, I know he went off a couple of times when it was damp, but he was pushing a bit harder than most were at that time, maybe justifiably so. And honestly, even before his 10th place qualifying, I predicted he would lose his front wing before 5 laps were gone, due to it being the British grand prix, recent performances, etc, so I was pleasantly surprised.

I never questioned Lewis talent, quite the contrary (that's my whole point!)

Anyway, in contrast to some recent incidents, I don't think Lewis did anything particularly wrong in this case. I do critic the fact that he is always in the middle of these situations and it is obviously costing him in terms of Championship chances. Saying that it is better to crash and burn but deliver a good show rather than win a champiionship but being a boring taxi driver is like saying "I'd rather watch a raging mad bull than a sleepy sheep". Ok, but what about a hawk, or a tiger attacking their preys? ;) You get my point. And if not, here it is: Bulls are for Alex. Sheeps are for Craig. Snails should not be considereed food under any circumstances. :unsure:

Am I right in thinking that you were one of the people saying last year that Lewis should not be managed by his Dad?? Not looking such a good opinion now, is it?? :lol:

Yes I was, and that is why I carefully avoided any mention that his previous management was better than the present one :lol: But it was! There is an old Spanish saying that goes "Detrás de mí vendrán, los que bueno me harán" which can be loosely translated as "People will replace me, and they will make me look good", or even more loosely translated as "I admire your scrotum long time. Can I interest you on some fashion couture bags? You are dead to enjoy my eel"

With regards to your question about fuel saving, I think it has been mentioned a couple of times by other teams this year. If not, it was definitely said repeatedly last year. Personally, I think Macca were just trying to get evey advantage they could, because their general pace was so bad. Probably didn't expect to be as quick, probably hoping for some rain and hoping that they would end up in a position were they wouldn't have to fight to keep places. You would think that with not being allowed to burn as much fuel on the overrun, they would have had less of a fuel problem than other grand prix, but hey ho.

I still do not understand why is Macca the only team who seems to regularly have fuel comsumption issues according to the radios. Is it true? Or just a feeling because their fuel troubles are the only ones being aired?

Anyway, it was a great drive by Alonso and I don't think the RBR pit stops contributed in any way to the result, I think Alonso would have beaten them no matter what.

I am not so sure that he could have beaten Vettel, as overtaking on track is always something difficult to predict (*cough* Petrov *cough* :whistling:). But certainly had the car and pace to try it and would have been very interesting to watch.

You get my point. And if not, here it is: Bulls are for Alex. Sheeps are for Craig. Snails should not be considereed food under any circumstances. :unsure:

:lol:

(The Red) Bulls were for Alonso at the British GP.

@Pablo: Hamilton sucks!!!

@Everybody: Vettel can't drive an F1 car!!!

If I find the time and words I'll try to write a 100% accurate and argumentative essay. :unsure:

I never questioned Lewis talent, quite the contrary (that's my whole point!)

Anyway, in contrast to some recent incidents, I don't think Lewis did anything particularly wrong in this case. I do critic the fact that he is always in the middle of these situations and it is obviously costing him in terms of Championship chances. Saying that it is better to crash and burn but deliver a good show rather than win a champiionship but being a boring taxi driver is like saying "I'd rather watch a raging mad bull than a sleepy sheep". Ok, but what about a hawk, or a tiger attacking their preys? ;) You get my point. And if not, here it is: Bulls are for Alex. Sheeps are for Craig. Snails should not be considereed food under any circumstances. :unsure:

Ermmmmmm -

'But at the same time is hard to voice the frustration over Lewis driving worse than expected and yet seeing people supporting him and himself convinced that this is the proper way. Last year's Hamilton would have overtaken as many cars without crashing everywhere, and if he did he would have been more humble (maybe not too much, but a little more at least). It annoys me to no end to see him ruining his chances, not improving his handling (let's not forget that he went off road twice this race for pushing too hard) and then asking to be excused because he is the guy of the fireworks. He can be more than that.'

Well, if that's not questioning his current talent, then bollock me if I know what is :lol:

Besides you have it all wrong. I refer to this memorable quote, from one cool dude

Williams: Defeat? I don't waste my time with it. When it comes, I won't even notice.

Han: Oh? How so?

Williams: I'll be too busy looking gooood.

Bollocks to all this boring winning by the easiest route lark, the way to make it memorable is to make it look difficult and spectacular. Borg v McEnroe tie break at Wimbledon 1980, everyone remembers that McEnroe won the tie break, but don't always remember he lost the match. The most memorable and best champions league final? Liverpool winning against AC Milan. We could have beaten them easily, but by giving them a 3 goal head start in the first half, which is unheard of, everybody remembers the come back :whistling:

Yes I was, and that is why I carefully avoided any mention that his previous management was better than the present one :lol: But it was! There is an old Spanish saying that goes "Detrás de mí vendrán, los que bueno me harán" which can be loosely translated as "People will replace me, and they will make me look good", or even more loosely translated as "I admire your scrotum long time. Can I interest you on some fashion couture bags? You are dead to enjoy my eel"

Yes, I thought all the people who were so vocal about the whole Lewis management issue had gone a bit quiet :lol:

I still do not understand why is Macca the only team who seems to regularly have fuel comsumption issues according to the radios. Is it true? Or just a feeling because their fuel troubles are the only ones being aired?

Well, as I say it was a reasonably regular team radio message amongst most of the teams since the refuelling ban, but it does just seem to be Macca this year. You wouldn't think the overrun throttle would make that much difference compared to the fuel consumption when accelerating hard, but who knows? There have been quite a few occasions when Team Mercedes have fallen back in races compared to qualifying, so unless it's the same issue and we just aren't hearing the radio messages?

I am not so sure that he could have beaten Vettel, as overtaking on track is always something difficult to predict (*cough* Petrov *cough* :whistling:). But certainly had the car and pace to try it and would have been very interesting to watch.

You and I both know you don't think that at all :lol:

He won pretty dominantly, so it would have been a fair bet that he would have got past Vettel at this track. Especially, as from Alonso's point of view, finishing behind him wouldn't have got him anywhere in terms of his and Ferrari's goals. Yes, I know Petrov last year, but the Ferrari was more dominant in this race and overtaking was actually possible

:lol:

(The Red) Bulls were for Alonso at the British GP.

@Pablo: Hamilton sucks!!!

@Everybody: Vettel can't drive an F1 car!!!

If I find the time and words I'll try to write a 100% accurate and argumentative essay. :unsure:

Don't bother, you are completely bollocking wrong anyway. An essay would only compound how little you know :lol:

Besides you have it all wrong. I refer to this memorable quote, from one cool dude

Williams: Defeat? I don't waste my time with it. When it comes, I won't even notice.

Han: Oh? How so?

Williams: I'll be too busy looking gooood.

thbup.gif For getting that reference into an F1 discussion!

Lewis. Brilliant racing. Jenson. Same. But then. Lots of. Swearing. Fingerboy. HAHA. Alonso. Lucky. But fast.

That's about it. Bye.

Lucky but fast?

Bollocking wrong?

Oh no, that was Pablo against me. :angry:

I'll say something very important now. Mark Webber to Ferrari, Raikkonen to Red Bull and Massa to team Poochie? :unsure:

Lewis. Brilliant racing. Jenson. Same. But then. Lots of. Swearing. Fingerboy. HAHA. Alonso. Lucky. But fast.

That's about it. Bye.

Wtf? I agree about Lewis, and also Alonso being fast but that is about it.

Lewis drove the wheels off that thing and that fight with Massa on the last few corners was brilliant but I must concede that I was hoping Massa would win that duel.

As for Alonso, I feel he had enough to match Vettle/Webber (the Red Bulls) and probably even beat them without the pitstop mistakes.

Finally the team orders... I think this will sum it up pretty well: ROFL! :lol: