Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dribbler

Where The Hell Aren'T You?

If you aren't here and are not reading this, where the hell are you instead?

I'm enjoying cooing over my son, working hard and riding my bike. That, and you all smell bad.

I am here most days, usually when I wake or go to bed. Could be at home or more likely, in a hotel. I'll have spent 150-odd days on the road with the various bands I play with by the year end, mostly in Sweden because that's were the work is. If I'm not on the road, then I'm in the recording studio over there or at home, if not toiling away on a new book. If I don't work at this pace than my wife and I can't survive financially in the UK. Believe it or not, this forum is a good place to hide my mind for half an hour a day. Reality takes it's toll, you know.

Not known it this quiet since Andres posted a pic of himself wearing his leopard skin leotard with grass stained knees.

Seriously though, what's happened?

Ermmm...actually that was not a leotard...I have this uncommon skin condition...

Anyways, I am lurking almost every day as usual, just not inspired enough to write something in these quiet days. I don't know if it is because of the extreme workload or what. I keep coming here and thinking "write something, you b#####ds!" yet I am unwilling or unable to come up with something myself!

Thanks George you wrote, Steve :D

Ok, soooo....where were we? Oh, yeah: Hamilton can't drive and Alonso can resurrect the dead. I think that much we have all agreed on.

Ermmm...actually that was not a leotard...I have this uncommon skin condition...

Anyways, I am lurking almost every day as usual, just not inspired enough to write something in these quiet days. I don't know if it is because of the extreme workload or what. I keep coming here and thinking "write something, you b#####ds!" yet I am unwilling or unable to come up with something myself!

Thanks George you wrote, Steve :D

Ok, soooo....where were we? Oh, yeah: Hamilton can't drive and Alonso can resurrect the dead. I think that much we have all agreed on.

That made me smile. Just for that, you win today's prize. A picture I took of your man, working the wheel at Becketts, FP2, Friday, Silverstone. Enjoy.

AlonsoBecketts.jpg

Ahhh thanks for that!!

He is definitely the new Prost. It is obvious because both share that "I think I just stepped on some dog poo" look on their faces most of the time.

Ahhh thanks for that!!

He is definitely the new Prost. It is obvious because both share that "I think I just stepped on some dog poo" look on their faces most of the time.

Indeed. It's the sort of facial expression you can imagine when caught wanking.

That made me smile. Just for that, you win today's prize. A picture I took of your man, working the wheel at Becketts, FP2, Friday, Silverstone. Enjoy.

AlonsoBecketts.jpg

Whats_that_maniac_doing_on_the_track,_he_should_stay_off!!!

Me busy too, largely with work - lots of travelling or slogging away writing reports in a computer - so spending more time online bot hugely appealing.

But I pop in too and lift the occasional nightdress to see what is underneath....

Have enjoyed watching F1 this year (and this is something I would not have said last year) - think the rule changes have helped.

Will try harder to post more....

Whats_that_maniac_doing_on_the_track,_he_should_stay_off!!!

Don't worry, he isnot going to crash or anything. Look again, he's not Kimi! :eekout:

Me busy too, largely with work - lots of travelling or slogging away writing reports in a computer - so spending more time online bot hugely appealing.

But I pop in too and lift the occasional nightdress to see what is underneath....

Have enjoyed watching F1 this year (and this is something I would not have said last year) - think the rule changes have helped.

Will try harder to post more....

You better... :ph34r:

it's funny how members here post their posts in waves these days. i open TF1 forum and there are dribblers posts on all threads, half hour later Insider on all threads, half hour later QuietOne....

it's funny how members here post their posts in waves these days. i open TF1 forum and there are dribblers posts on all threads, half hour later Insider on all threads, half hour later QuietOne....

If some days you are finding dribbles on all posts, I suggest you see a doctor.

I think the WDC is over so we can hardly pull other memebers' legs therefore the lack of activity.

I enjoy the racing but I don't feel the Championship, no competition. It might start battle for some race wins but the activity will not improve during the summer break I'm afraid. It could get a boost in September.

I know you've all missed me. I don't know. I could feed you all the usual I'm busy, had no time bulls##t. Thing is, I am busy. But I do have time, and I stopped enjoying spending it here.

You guys know I say it as it is. Most of the people were starting to f*ck me right off. So, I took a break and rather than pitching a big divaesque hissy bitch fit, I just quietly slipped out the back door. I been back maybe once, and that was the time I posted. But a wise man (you know who you are) said that somebody had asked about me so I thought I'd do the decent thing and stop by. "Maybe...." I thought to myself "....that nobody has changed here. Maybe I'm the one that's changed."

Clarity is a wonderful thing. And now I see, you're still the same bunch of old farts, Alonso is still 'The Antichrist' (although he's being rivalled by Fingerboystien Vettel), you have the same sense of humour and I, me, well... I've done a lot of growing up, I still have an awesome rack, dark brown eyes and an absolute peach of an arse. All of this without the Jack Daniels swiggin, toke smokin old self I've left behind. Have far better in life.

And I do miss the banter. So dry your eyes, ladies. You still all suck. :P

PS. Hi Braddybaby. :wub::roll::lol:

Clarity is a wonderful thing. And now I see, you're still the same bunch of old farts, Alonso is still 'The Antichrist' (although he's being rivalled by Fingerboystien Vettel), you have the same sense of humour and I, me, well... I've done a lot of growing up, I still have an awesome rack, dark brown eyes and an absolute peach of an arse. All of this without the Jack Daniels swiggin, toke smokin old self I've left behind. Have far better in life.

:drool::naughty:

my, I'm soooo bad :snigger:

I know you've all missed me. I don't know. I could feed you all the usual I'm busy, had no time bulls##t. Thing is, I am busy. But I do have time, and I stopped enjoying spending it here.

You guys know I say it as it is. Most of the people were starting to f*ck me right off. So, I took a break and rather than pitching a big divaesque hissy bitch fit, I just quietly slipped out the back door. I been back maybe once, and that was the time I posted. But a wise man (you know who you are) said that somebody had asked about me so I thought I'd do the decent thing and stop by. "Maybe...." I thought to myself "....that nobody has changed here. Maybe I'm the one that's changed."

And I do miss the banter. So dry your eyes, ladies. You still all suck. :P

PS. Hi Braddybaby. :wub::roll::lol:

This is all true. However, you do need those assets to detract from the sheer ugliness of the face :eekout:

I have no redeeming phsical characteristics whatsoever, so I have to live off my charm, as you can tell :whistling::lol:

This forum started dying when I stopped coming here often! Sorry guys lmao

Hi!

I'm on my only break for the summer, I finished working yesterday and in 4 days I'm flying to Bulgaria to see my very nice old grandmas who most probably won't even recognise my face.

I'm sorry I stopped writing for a while, but I never wrote a lot anyway, and I had been missing more races than I watched XD. I did watch the last one, I was so sleepy that when asked "OK, and who won?" I could only answer "Hamilton!.. I think, maybe Webber... Not Alonso, for sure" . But well, at least there's a whole month left of summer and I'll try to make it useful by getting my driver's license. I hope you all have a wonderful summer :)

P.S.: I'll be back in full swing sometime, if anyone missed me then they need not worry!

See ya!

This forum started dying when I stopped coming here often! Sorry guys lmao

:lol: True. I missed your modesty most of all.

Hi!

I'm on my only break for the summer, I finished working yesterday and in 4 days I'm flying to Bulgaria to see my very nice old grandmas who most probably won't even recognise my face.

I'm sorry I stopped writing for a while, but I never wrote a lot anyway, and I had been missing more races than I watched XD. I did watch the last one, I was so sleepy that when asked "OK, and who won?" I could only answer "Hamilton!.. I think, maybe Webber... Not Alonso, for sure" . But well, at least there's a whole month left of summer and I'll try to make it useful by getting my driver's license. I hope you all have a wonderful summer :)

P.S.: I'll be back in full swing sometime, if anyone missed me then they need not worry!

See ya!

And you should be spending it here, with your real family! These "I have a life" excuses will not do :D

All is well here, having a hell of a summer, having a lot of fun with a great group of people. I have the time to post here but no reasons to. Problem with this forum isn't that people leave, it's that no one enters. Another contributing factor is that I just don't really watch auto racing of any kind, not just F1. Just can't get excited about any of it. Not sure I ever really liked the sport as much as I liked being a fan of drivers or the social aspect of it. The more I think about the sport itself, the less interested I am. Too much politics and for ****'s sake auto racing's really not a naturally exciting endeavor. Perhaps after every lap led the commentators should yell "HE SCOOOOOOOOOORES" to make it seem like it's important. I have to say it's way more fun to just watch the stick and ball sports where all you really pay attention to is your team and your guys and it's just good fun and even a blow-out seems more exciting because you see all the work and you see it in the score and for some reason, watching a lead increase from 1-0 to 2-0 to 3-0 is more exciting than watching a lead increase from 1 second to 2 seconds to 3 seconds, and I'm not sure why. I guess it's just less obvious how the lead is increasing and I'm too dumb to follow. ;)

But yes, I'm having a great time in the last few months and with so much coming up I really expect my TF1-ing days to be over. I don't give out social networking details to people I've never met so if you want to add me on Facebook, come over here and shake my hand. Otherwise, here is an email address that I registered in 2007 that I have never really used since then and check infrequently when I'm in the mood to receive correspondence from Nigerian princes and Canadian pharmacies: [email protected]

Enjoy and take care.

Dear Steph

Corrected as I know you made some typos:

I know you've all mkissed me. I don't know. I could feed you all the usual I'm busty, had no time bulls##t. knickers on. Thing is, I am busty. But I do have time an arse the size of Jupiter, and I stopped enjoying spending wobbling it around here.

But a wise man (you know who you are) called Chris said that somebody had asked about mye "puppies" so I thought I'd do the decent thing and stop by upload some naked pictures. "Maybe...." I thought to myself "....that nobody has changed here. Maybe I'm the one that's changed." Then I realised you are still a bunch of dirty old men...

ClarNudity is a wonderful thing. And now I see, you're still the same bunch of still smell of old farts, Alonso Andres is still 'The Antichrist' (although he's being rivalled by Fingerboystien Vettel Dribbler), you have the same sense of humour and I, me, well...

I've done a lot of gthrowing up after 16 Jack Daniels, I still have an awesomely large rstomachk, dark brown eyethighs (I really must wash them more often) and an absolute peach watermelon of an arse. All of this without excessive the Jack Daniels swiggin, toke and French Fries eating smokin old self I've has left me with a very large behind. As a result I Have won the World farting Championships and with the prize money - $17.63 - I'm planning a better in life.

And I do miss the my bpantser. So dry feast your eyes, ladies and gentlemen. YouI still all suck.

Welcome back Edna :)