Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dribbler

Where The Hell Aren'T You?

Life in the Bat Cave - I call it that because it's littered with major bat guano :rolleyes: - has been good. Solitude, or a reasonable facsimile thereof, is a desirable state for anyone who is giving serious consideration to same.

Stephy - I fear you are submerging yourself in Middle America to such a degree you'll be voting Republican the first chance you get. More precisely, and given your present location, voting early and voting often.

Tanita - People have been known to never return from Bulgaria. Be careful, eh.

Chris - You are still the funniest old man on the Forum.

Chris - You are still the funniest only old man on the Forum.

Why don't you all admit that this place is not the same without me around here, you all miss me but can't find the way to tell me so, :P even if my english is unreadable you still want me to post on a daily basic just to tell me how wrong I am but anyway I'll let you know that I visit this forum everyday, in fact, this is my most visited website but now that I see how much you miss me I am going to stay like this just yo annoy you all. :mf_tongue:

PS: Hi Steph. :wub:

Why don't you all admit that this place is not the same without me around here, you all miss me but can't find the way to tell me so, :P even if my english is unreadable you still want me to post on a daily basic just to tell me how wrong I am but anyway I'll let you know that I visit this forum everyday, in fact, this is my most visited website but now that I see how much you miss me I am going to stay like this just yo annoy you all. :mf_tongue:

PS: Hi Steph. :wub:

lol, good to see u

This is summer break.

I'll be in my place as usually.

Reading Briatore praising Alonso as the GOAT. :ph34r:

When I figure out where the hell I am, I'll tell you.

I don't know what's more frustrating; members who have left, or ones who could and should be here, but just lurk.

I don't know what's more frustrating; members who have left, or ones who could and should be here, but just lurk.

The most frustrating ones are those who could leave and... :rolleyes:

:eekout:

I don't lurk. I popped on here a few days ago for no real reason. Saw your thread and replied to it. Sorry to hear about your frustration, but why should I be the only person on this forum who's frustrated with people here? Share the pain, I say. :)

Unless this this thread was your attempt at luring people into posting so you could take pot-shots at them.....

I don't lurk. I popped on here a few days ago for no real reason. Saw your thread and replied to it. Sorry to hear about your frustration, but why should I be the only person on this forum who's frustrated with people here? Share the pain, I say. :)

Unless this this thread was your attempt at luring people into posting so you could take pot-shots at them.....

I sent you a PM a while back, perhaps you didn't get it.

Anyhow, the only point of this thread was to inject a bit of interest into a forum that has become worryingly devoid of input from the past members that made it special. I put you in that group. I suggest you read my comment again; it was making precisely that point.

You're all a bunch of weird freaks, who are impossible at times.

That's why I find myself here again. I feel right at home.

Hi Craig :wub:

I am always lurking but the subject matter and contributors is and are pretty thin of late, I feel. But, I like 'crazy' and that's why I come back all the time. Where is Medllioni?

You're all a bunch of weird freaks, who are impossible at times.

That's why I find myself here again. I feel right at home.

Hi Craig :wub:

Speak for yourself. Where the hell of you been anyway?

Won't be able to accommodate you for another week, I'm afraid. Off on hols tomorrow. But life has very nearly returned to an even keel, and is slightly less sh!tty than of late, so my rarely talked about return is imminent. Lucozade is just fizzy p!ss. Sorry, that's Fosters isn't it.

I'm sure that my Dad complained about the taste of that vile Australian lager whilst I laughed at him through the orange sellophane I wrapped around my head (when lucozade bottles were glass, not orange and the whole association of the flavour was with sickness).

Anyhow, I digress. Please enjoy your holiday and I'm glad the sh!t has subsided.

I sent you a PM a while back, perhaps you didn't get it.

Anyhow, the only point of this thread was to inject a bit of interest into a forum that has become worryingly devoid of input from the past members that made it special. I put you in that group. I suggest you read my comment again; it was making precisely that point.

Dammit all. I did not, in fact, read your PM before responding. My apologies for the snotty comments. I see now that I read the context all wrong. Dunno if I'll return. The shadow of too many disagreements with members here are still lurking. Any post I make is liable to cause reactions in people that aren't very fun for all involved.