Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Germany

I can open your mind to what you never could perceive, without what I can tell you. You would not believe the places I have been, and the places I will take you. I'll play with the football, but mostly, I prefer to play with your heart. But I do not play with it to open your legs like most of the men, but to open your mind. Let me give you PDFs certified by high standards that will let you see the truth, that Felipe Massa is better than you would ever have previously conceived. Ladies love it when I talk dirty, they love it more when I talk of Jefferson Fittipaldi.

Oh oh - I know this game!

You are LSD.

Okay - what am I?..

I come from many different trees. I have a hard shell that you may have to crack. You can eat my insides and I go well with chocolate and bolts. Sometimes you'll use me to make marzipan. You might want to roast me on an open fire. Sometimes I'm not so good to eat, but you can still play conkers with me. Hint - that rhymes with "bonkers" which my name can also mean - along with "balls". The National Union of Teachers love me. You won't find me in a "fruitcake" though some might say that's what I am.

Paul di Resta is really good. Nick Heidfeld has the experience to make him better and Mercedes are German. Nico Rosberg can teach Paul di Resta nothing but how to not meet expectations. Nick Heidfeld can teach Paul di Resta many skills that...

You are a Massa fan, unusual but I have no problem with that, as we say in Spain para gustos hay colores.

But Nick Heidfeld? How about him teaching about not meeting expectations? He would be very good at it, much better than Rosber.

To each his own.

And then, one day, Vettel looked as ordinary as if he was racing in an STR instead of a Red Bull car...

Too bad the menage a trois between the black man, white man & the hispanic fizzled out.

Hope to see it again before the end

Got to find the ape in that ferrari garage,,, and give him a tight wack on his monkey a##...

Edit: Typo

Good race - I really enjoyed that - proper battles at the front and Hamilton had to work for his win.

Wow, what an exciting race! Well done, Hammy. Kudos to the top 3 for giving us thrills.

Webber should kick himself for not winning.

The result is the best possible for Vettel. It barely made a dent in his lead. He did a good job of damage limitation. And I don't think Massa's too annoyed with the shoddy pit on the last lap - it reduced the number of points Alonso would have gained over Vettel.

Good drive by Sutil, though I dread Indian newspapers giving 90% of the race report to Force India & giving a cursory column to the race.

Koba too did well.

Bad luck for Schumi, as he was caught out at the exact same spot that Vettel was. He could have finished ahead of Rosberg. And phew, for a change, he & Petrov very nearly carried out their mandatory tangle.

Button's face said it all. He knows his WDC chances are shot to death.

Yup, great race plenty of epic battles all over and a thriller finish between the top three. Unforgettable postcard of Alonso taking a ride in Webber's car included! :D See, Lewis? You can be fast and win races if you just do as I say. If you want to ditch your manager and hire me, please send me a PM and I will gladly reply with my fees :D Loved watching Petrov defending his position with the Lotus' tail like a toothless alligator.

More crap from your truly at some other time.

Bittersweet day. WCC might not be over yet. Have to keep RB/Vettel under pressure.

Picture of the day:

senna+mansell+silverstone+1991.jpg

Alesi+Schu+95.jpg

I thought it was forbidden if you didn't have a taxi license.

P.S.- They were all Renault cars and the guy on top wears red overall. :eusa_think:

I was asked why Elton Piquet, Jr. is my avatar. He is my avatar because I feel he could have been a good competitor for Felipe Massa and if I had a team, I would give them both EQUAL cars because I play FAIR.

Let me share the real results with you. If there was not sabotage, in the garages, this is how they would finish, and I disregard retirements because, the equipment is different so drivers have different circumstances, you know:

1. Felipe Massa

2. Nick Heidfeld

3. Jarno Trulli (GIVE HIM HIS RIDE BACK YOU ****S)

4. Vitaly Petrov

5. Daniel Ricciardo

6. Timo Glock

7. Rubens Barrichello

8. Jerome Sutil

9. Jamie Alguersuarez

10. Lewis Hamilton

11. Benson Button

12. Fernando Alonso

13. Paul di Resta

14. Jamie Kovalainen

15. Sebastian Buemi

16. Sebastian Bourdais

17. Clark Webber

18. Fernando Alonso

19. Gualter Maldonado

20. Kamui Kobayashi

21. Sergio Perez

22. Antonio Liuzzi

23. Nico Rosberg

24. Michael Schumacher

25. Sara Chandock (YOU ARE NOT THE JARNO TRULLI WE KNOW)

I can admit it can be close, Felipe Massa, he is not fantastically better than the others but, he is very good, oh yes he is. I know this. I am sorry to see the FIA does not know as much as I know, and when I try to forward my information to [email protected] it just bounces back, because they want to be oblivious to the realities of their sport, they have a spam filter against anything that is true, in this fantasy world of F1. I did not enjoy the race knowing the wrong man won, Felipe Massa, his day will come to be the rightful winner of the races, as he is the rightful winner of every race.

Yup, great race plenty of epic battles all over and a thriller finish between the top three. Unforgettable postcard of Alonso taking a ride in Webber's car included! :DSee, Lewis? You can be fast and win races if you just do as I say. If you want to ditch your manager and hire me, please send me a PM and I will gladly reply with my fees :D Loved watching Petrov defending his position with the Lotus' tail like a toothless alligator.

More crap from your truly at some other time.

Fickle bollocks :lol:

Jefferson Fittipaldi is forgotten because his nation had Ayrton Senna, and because his era had contemporaries like Niki Lauda, Jody Hunt, and Carlos Reutemann to overshadow him. But we will not forget Jefferson, thank you for remembering. I hope I will fit right in, as you say, because I have a lot to share, largely about Felipe Massa but I have many thoughts, too, on drivers gone by in our past, like Takuma Sato, Kimi Raikkonen, Pablo de la Rosa, Don Pablo Montoya, and more.

I always thought his brother, Jefferson Airplane was better, to be honest.

I actually thought we had a new member for a couple of posts there, should have known :lol:

Good, exciting race (although I struggled to engage with it due to the mother of all hangovers..). Hamilton drove brilliantly of course, including a nice outside pass on Alonso. Also loved seeing Webber giving Alonso a lift :D

Edit:- Oh, and Massa sucks!

Oh, he got me big time until the Jefferson Fittipaldi post! I'm getting old, the Heidfeld reference should have been enough :lol: I also felt kind of disappointed knowing that we ween't being joined by an actual, bona fide Massa fan. AThanks George for the Kimi fans, though, the world would be a boring place without them :P

Having spent most of the past weeks lurking at Atlas, Technical F1 and Planet F1 forums (just because there were never anything going on here) I still reafirm that there's no place like home. They might post every 5 seconds and have a hundred topics a day, but I am yet to find a single thread or post as interesting as the ones you find here. I always thought that at least Atlas or F1technical would be good places to learn something but you just can't find a guy posting more than "X sucks" or "Y is the best! Go Y!" with a couple of variations (actually, the TechF1 forum has deep discussions when ut comes to the technical side, but I just am too ignorant to distinguish those posts from the Swahilii version of Shakespeare's 'Richard III")

And they all lack our passion for the absurd (Although all three have brilliant caption threads) :D

Oh, he got me big time until the Jefferson Fittipaldi post! I'm getting old, the Heidfeld reference should have been enough :lol: I also felt kind of disappointed knowing that we ween't being joined by an actual, bona fide Massa fan. AThanks George for the Kimi fans, though, the world would be a boring place without them :P

Having spent most of the past weeks lurking at Atlas, Technical F1 and Planet F1 forums (just because there were never anything going on here) I still reafirm that there's no place like home. They might post every 5 seconds and have a hundred topics a day, but I am yet to find a single thread or post as interesting as the ones you find here. I always thought that at least Atlas or F1technical would be good places to learn something but you just can't find a guy posting more than "X sucks" or "Y is the best! Go Y!" with a couple of variations (actually, the TechF1 forum has deep discussions when ut comes to the technical side, but I just am too ignorant to distinguish those posts from the Swahilii version of Shakespeare's 'Richard III")

And they all lack our passion for the absurd (Although all three have brilliant caption threads) :D

and here I thought you were back because Alonso is winning again..... :P