Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

yurp

Germany

So - it's the home GP for no less the 1/4 of the current F1 driver crop.

It's another classic European race.

Thoughts please...

I hate this because it is German.

Rain may leave the track with a heavy Jew.

I expect Alonso to be mixing more with the McLarens this time - reverted blown diffuser spec, and all that.

Looking forward to race as I always do but it is a bit disapointed not to be returning to Hockehiem cause I love that track! (Nowhere near the old version though)

Hopefully Germany can produce that beautiful rain they are known for and produce another brilliant race.

Will be interesting to see how if Ferrari can stay with Red Bull this time.

Go Mark, beat Vettel in his own backyard! :mf_tongue:

Hockenheim and Nurburgring alternate yearly...or at least they were supposed to as we have not been there since 2008...

I expect Vettel to win, point his finger, and everyone in the stands cheer.

I expect Hamilton will finish ahead of Button.

I expect Webber to come second.

I expect Massa to finish mid-pack

I expect Sutil got his hand smacked for crashing the Gumpert....who the feck calls a car a Gumpert? Probably Mr Gumpert.

Go Mark, beat Vettel in his own backyard! :mf_tongue:

Is that a euphemism?

I expect Sutil got his hand smacked for crashing the Gumpert....who the feck calls a car a Gumpert? Probably Mr Gumpert.

My sentiments, exactly when i read those news. Gumpert must be #4 in the top ten list of names you shouldn't pick, ever.

I mean, what's the point of wasting a fortune on an exclusive supercar if it sounds as if it is named after some John Cleese character??

"And now...ladies and gentlemen...let me introduce you to the car of the future! I give you...(dramatic pause)...THE GUMPERT!!!"

(silence, one person coughs, another slowly claps a couple of times unconvincingly)

Maccas are suddenly looking strong. It'll play right into the hands of Vettel. He won't mind not being first as long as someone else beats Alonso.

Schumi struggling with car handling, according to commentary on f1.com. Perhaps he won't even bother to make a run in Q3.

I expect Massa to finish mid-pack

I would not recommend putting money on that. I expect him to win. Now is his time, the memories of last German Grand Prix forgotten, probably because you'd expect one to have memory loss after his 2009 incident, or probably because his heavy salary from Ferrari ease the pain of yielding to Fernando Alonso, but either way, it's Felipe time. I thought he looked sharp in the qualifying session.

Schumi struggling with car handling

Struggling with car handling, or handling the realities of a botched comeback? If I ran Mercedes, I would clean house, and give the seats to Nick Heidfeld and Paul di Resta.

I would not recommend putting money on that. I expect him to win. Now is his time, the memories of last German Grand Prix forgotten, probably because you'd expect one to have memory loss after his 2009 incident, or probably because his heavy salary from Ferrari ease the pain of yielding to Fernando Alonso, but either way, it's Felipe time. I thought he looked sharp in the qualifying session.

Welcome aboard, Mr.Massa (Is that you, right? I mean, who else would choose Massa as a nickname? :P) BTW I am Andres or Quiet One or QO for short, whichever you prefer. I am also pro Team Poochie (or Renault, as the ignorants call it) and a "blind Alonso fan", which means that picking on Massa is one of my favorite topics :D

Don't take me too seriously (don't take anybody too seriously around here, actually)

But I am curious, What makes somebody become a Massa fan? Is it because of his 2008 season? What do you see in him? I am not being sarcastic, I just like to know what goes on in other people's minds (and in some peoples bedrooms when I stalk around their houses and...but that's matter for when we know each other a little more...ahem...:unsure:)

Struggling with car handling, or handling the realities of a botched comeback? If I ran Mercedes, I would clean house, and give the seats to Nick Heidfeld and Paul di Resta.

Ok, I can exert my imagination enough to understand why someone would pick Massa and support him. I can even imagine people choosing a young Di Resta (why not guys that showed a lot more potential, like Perez or Maldonado??) over poor old Schumi (I would keep Schumi, but still...) but Heidfeld????

Welcome again, btw :D

(Seriously, Heidfeld????????????????)

Edit: typos ffs! (Heidfeld????????????????????????????????)

The weather, teh weather! If tomorow is as cold as today Ferrari may strugle to find the pace in the first laps. But if it is shiny, Alonso is a serius candite to the win. The result of the race will strongly depend on how Webbo and Hami start when the lights turn green. I espect a Webbo, Hami nando podium with Seb safely 4th. thinking on the WC.

Welcome aboard, Mr.Massa (Is that you, right? I mean, who else would choose Massa as a nickname? :P) BTW I am Andres or Quiet One or QO for short, whichever you prefer. I am also pro Team Poochie (or Renault, as the ignorants call it) and a "blind Alonso fan", which means that picking on Massa is one of my favorite topics :D

Don't take me too seriously (don't take anybody too seriously around here, actually)

But I am curious, What makes somebody become a Massa fan? Is it because of his 2008 season? What do you see in him? I am not being sarcastic, I just like to know what goes on in other people's minds (and in some peoples bedrooms when I stalk around their houses and...but that's matter for when we know each other a little more...ahem...:unsure:)

Ok, I can exert my imagination enough to understand why someone would pick Massa and support him. I can even imagine people choosing a young Di Resta (why not guys that showed a lot more potential, like Perez or Maldonado??) over poor old Schumi (I would keep Schumi, but still...) but Heidfeld????

Welcome again, btw :D

(Seriously, Heidfeld????????????????)

Edit: typos ffs! (Heidfeld????????????????????????????????)

I believe that Felipe Massa is the best driver in F1. He has been held back by his team. I understand why. Fernando Alonso is more proven. But Felipe Massa is better, but they can't have him taking points from Fernando Alonso, so they give him the worst car possible. Fernando Alonso still has his McLaren contacts and his Renault contacts. He can threaten espionage at any moment, but Felipe Massa plays by the rules, so the team are backed into a corner to support Fernando Alonso because he will otherwise give away all of their information to McLaren and Renault and Mark Webber, too. I subscribe to this theory and you cannot convince me that it is not true, because I know that it is. Felipe Massa and Fernando Alonso in the same car, Felipe Massa will blow his eyebrows off. Yes he will. One day Felipe Massa will win, even in that inferior car of his, they give him a Sauber in red lipstick, and Felipe Massa will earn his rightful place in F1 history.

Paul di Resta is really good. Nick Heidfeld has the experience to make him better and Mercedes are German. Nico Rosberg can teach Paul di Resta nothing but how to not meet expectations. Nick Heidfeld can teach Paul di Resta many skills that, if Nick Heidfeld were as fast as Paul di Resta, he would have used to win. But Paul di Resta will win, and with Mercedes. I choose him over Sergio Perez and Pablo Maldonado because he is a Mercedes driver, when they are contracted to Ferrari and Venezuela respectively. Nico Rosberg is a good number two. Michael Schumacher is a worse good number two. That's not what Mercedes need, so take a year off to rebuild by investing in Paul di Resta and an education from Nick Heidfeld, then in 2013 sign up someone to play with him. Nico Hulkenberg, maybe, unless Nick Heidfeld wins in 2012, and he would win, I think. Nick Heidfeld is a sad story but maybe it can have a good ending.

I believe that Felipe Massa is the best driver in F1. He has been held back by his team. I understand why. Fernando Alonso is more proven. But Felipe Massa is better, but they can't have him taking points from Fernando Alonso, so they give him the worst car possible. Fernando Alonso still has his McLaren contacts and his Renault contacts. He can threaten espionage at any moment, but Felipe Massa plays by the rules, so the team are backed into a corner to support Fernando Alonso because he will otherwise give away all of their information to McLaren and Renault and Mark Webber, too. I subscribe to this theory and you cannot convince me that it is not true, because I know that it is. Felipe Massa and Fernando Alonso in the same car, Felipe Massa will blow his eyebrows off. Yes he will. One day Felipe Massa will win, even in that inferior car of his, they give him a Sauber in red lipstick, and Felipe Massa will earn his rightful place in F1 history.

ok, I know what everyone's gonna say hehehehehehhee, but remember, this is the poster's opinion, he's entitled to it heheheheheh

Paul di Resta is really good. Nick Heidfeld has the experience to make him better and Mercedes are German. Nico Rosberg can teach Paul di Resta nothing but how to not meet expectations. Nick Heidfeld can teach Paul di Resta many skills that, if Nick Heidfeld were as fast as Paul di Resta, he would have used to win. But Paul di Resta will win, and with Mercedes. I choose him over Sergio Perez and Pablo Maldonado because he is a Mercedes driver, when they are contracted to Ferrari and Venezuela respectively. Nico Rosberg is a good number two. Michael Schumacher is a worse good number two. That's not what Mercedes need, so take a year off to rebuild by investing in Paul di Resta and an education from Nick Heidfeld, then in 2013 sign up someone to play with him. Nico Hulkenberg, maybe, unless Nick Heidfeld wins in 2012, and he would win, I think. Nick Heidfeld is a sad story but maybe it can have a good ending.

welcome to the forum, Felipe's dad!

ok, I know what everyone's gonna say hehehehehehhee, but remember, this is the poster's opinion, he's entitled to it heheheheheh

:lol: And I asked for it! :dam:

welcome to the forum, Felipe's dad!

:lol:

Well, I hope he has a good sense of humour. Just like I do when it comes to Nando :whistling:

What did you say?????? I'll kill you!!!!!!! I'll kill all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: And I asked for it! :dam:

Come on QO <--- I quite like this one, now that you've mentioned it... Don't be so hard on yourself, you're entitled to get a constructive, coherent answer, which seems hopeless in this instance. :lol:

Felipe Massa is the best driver in F1, I will always assert that until proven otherwise, and I can only be proven otherwise if Felipe Massa's driving standards deteriorate for reasons other than teammate sabotage, massive head trauma, or rules changes as far as how we determine a good driver. Now, in the history of F1, I think that Nelson Piquet was the best ever, no one will tell you this because they were all on Ayrton Senna's side while Nelson Piquet was winning, and I think that Rubens Barrichello is second best in history, ever. Felipe Massa is probably fourth behind Jefferson Fittipaldi.

Now let me assert myself. Let me share a theoretical leaked document, an email from two important people in Ferrari if you will. I have had to block out confidential parts. It is likely translated from a foreign language, which is why the English may not make as much sense to you, but do not use that as an excuse to deny the cold hard facts that Felipe Massa gets screwed on a day-to-day basis by the people he loves most.

NAME WITHHELD,

I refuse to part of the Scuderia Ferrari, if ever again be allowed Felipe Massa to win the race. Felipe Massa can not win, you hear? This is my championship and my team and I do not Felipe Massa to take, so make sure you have not.

I have contacts in the Renault, McLaren, Red Bull, Williams and other devices. I'm a spy. I have done and will do so again. I'll share the secret with the group throughout the network, what I do, if you will still be completed before Felipe Massa of me in a race sometime in the case that I can sort it.

I will be disappointed,

NAME WITHHELD

This would be the reply.

NAME WITHHELD,

I will arrange for Felipe Massa in the worst car. Less the updates, deliberate wrong setup, he will in a class many below you for all race possible. You have our champion.

Yours,

NAME WITHHELD

I believe in this.

this thread has gone to places I never imagined possible.

Bah, you never held any respect for Jefferson Fittipaldi's skills!

He was almost as widely well regarded around the paddock as Tiziano Burti!

Oh, well...Mr.Massa, something tells me you will fit just right in ;)

stubborn,biased and has conspiracy theorie!perfect Total F1 forum material.

I can open your mind to what you never could perceive, without what I can tell you. You would not believe the places I have been, and the places I will take you. I'll play with the football, but mostly, I prefer to play with your heart. But I do not play with it to open your legs like most of the men, but to open your mind. Let me give you PDFs certified by high standards that will let you see the truth, that Felipe Massa is better than you would ever have previously conceived. Ladies love it when I talk dirty, they love it more when I talk of Jefferson Fittipaldi.

Jefferson Fittipaldi is forgotten because his nation had Ayrton Senna, and because his era had contemporaries like Niki Lauda, Jody Hunt, and Carlos Reutemann to overshadow him. But we will not forget Jefferson, thank you for remembering. I hope I will fit right in, as you say, because I have a lot to share, largely about Felipe Massa but I have many thoughts, too, on drivers gone by in our past, like Takuma Sato, Kimi Raikkonen, Pablo de la Rosa, Don Pablo Montoya, and more.

stubborn,biased and has conspiracy theorie!perfect Total F1 forum material.

I am the truth. My theory is true. You will see. Fernando Alonso may claim to bring a tenth or two to his teams, but he really steals tenths from his teammates, through the sabotage and threats of espionage that he does to ruin Felipe Massa, who is better than him. Give Felipe Massa front wing update SF29308408324821304972140721349a codename "Morning Glory" and the extra RPMs in the rev limiter that they control through a secured WiFi network in a secret base in Delaware River Gap, and watch him roar to life, watch him win the World Championship. You will be jaw-struck, to see Sebastian Bourdais forfeit his lead. It's Felipe time.

To the new member Massa: I think you're posting sarcastically, just for laughs. And why do you have Piquet Jr as your avatar? There's no resemblance to Massa, except in nationality.