Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

A Stitch In Time Saves Nein

http://www.totalf1.com/full_story/view/385701/A_Stitch_in_Time_Saves_Seven_Drivers_from_Disqualification_in_Germany_by_David_Bean/

As you can see, Alonso, Massa, Schumi, Sutil, Di Resta, Hulkenberg and Rosberg were found guilty of breaching a rule that states that overalls should bear a sewn FIA logo. Their had the logo imprinted on it instead and had to change it back.

Too bad. For once, I would not have minded Alonso being disqualified at all! It would have been hilarious, I mean...you can crash, you can drive a car at maniacal speeds in zones you shouldn't for safety concerns...heck, you can even stab somebody on the neck without expecting more than a fine or a drivethrough, but wearin an imprinted FIA logo instead of a sewn one? You psychos!

TF1 had exclussive access to some phone tapped widely known to the public conversations.

- Frau Chancellor! We have a code red!!! Achtung, achtung!!!

- Wass? Wass?? Ze Aemricans are attacking????

- Er...nein, Frau Chancellor.

- It's ze British schweine, then!!! Launch the V-2!!!

- Nein, Frau Merkel. And V-2 rockets are a little bit outdated. Actually, you get one of those with every frohlich meal at McDonalds.

- Ze Greeks want more money, then? Because, I tell you, I am getting tired of giving them money and yet every time I watch documentaries about the country it is but a bunch of ruins! They should seriously invest in some infrastructure if they want more money...

- Nein! Nein! Nein!!

- Then tell me what's wrong, you idiot!

- Er...it's about Formula 1, Frau Merkel...

- Formula 1? You mean our secret plans for poisoning Miami Beach's waters turning all ze jewish schweine into Teletubbies?

- No, not that!!! The racing cars! Schumacher!!!

- Ach!!! Mein Gott!!! Please tell me that he is ok!! We love Her Leberwurst-face Michael! He is vital to maintain the power balance within the Eurozone!

- Actually, it concerns him, and 6 other drivers, some of them non-Aryans. Their FIA logos were not properly sewn.

- NEINNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Merkel collapses. The guards arrive. A cabinet meeting is called with utmost urgency. Next day, Germany pulls out from the EU. Chaos ensues.)

:lol: Strange how the FIA flicks between a strictly literal application of its rules and a "spirit of the rules" (purposive) approach whenever it feels like it. What nonsense.

How is FIA blind to the fact that pit babes are overdressed? The only legit dress for them is a b'day suit. Don't allow any races to be held unless they're stark naked. Well, the only loophole will be pubes. But merkins should be outlawed.

Is this actually a thing, drivers really can get a DSQ for not having an FIA logo on their overalls? :/