Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jsrunner

Abu Dhabi, Here We Go!

:clap3: Hi! I´m sure everybody here would like to watch Abu Dhabi GP. Have you heard about the promotion that gives a trip for two persons to go to Emirates and watch it? To participate, we just have to make a video or a photo showing how crazy we are for this sport with a reference to the advertiser brand. If you are interested, all information are here: www.youtube.com/formulasantander . I´ll try!

Wow. That was strange. You mean I've missed Spa, Monza, Singapore, Japan, Korea and India? Geez. What happened?

Oh, yeah! :clap3: I'm so crazy about this sport (whatever it is) that I am willing to save a company as poor as poor Santander Bank (which I am sure are sacrificing their well being and those of their beloved, altruistic shareholders) by making free advertisements for them! :clap3: Yahoo!!!!

Weeeee!

What a hoot!!!

Oh, well...

**** off <_<

(Did I win? Did I? Did I?)

Oh, yeah! :clap3: I'm so crazy about this sport (whatever it is) that I am willing to save a company as poor as poor Santander Bank (which I am sure are sacrificing their well being and those of their beloved, altruistic shareholders) by making free advertisements for them! :clap3: Yahoo!!!!

Weeeee!

What a hoot!!!

Oh, well...

**** off <_<

(Did I win? Did I? Did I?)

no! you have to prove it!

for example you can tatto Santander's logo on your penis and send them a photo to show them how aroused you are about it