Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

The Spa Grand Prix

Should that have been finished with an evil laugh??

Yes, but instead it came with a stiffled sob.

funny spa - vettel complaining about kubica and few laps later he took out button link

these days i hate drivers with two same letters in their surname next to each other, it just implies mediocre driver in a good car: massa, vettel , button, webber , trulli....

it all started with damon hill and jacques villeneuve, while their fathers were fine drivers

I have two letters the same next to each other in my name. And in my real surname. And twice in my first name. I must be a very bad person.

I have two letters the same next to each other in my name. And in my real surname. And twice in my first name. I must be a very bad person.

Obviously!!!!! Take Hitler for example...no, no this one... take Stalin..no, no, it doesn´t work....well as you saw those are exceptions to and almost eternal mother Nature rule!!!:blink:

not at all, just the opposite, but you are probably a bad driver in a good car,like barrichello,fisichella,liuzzi,verstappen,doornbos...

not at all, just the opposite, but you are probably a bad driver in a good car,like barrichello,fisichella,liuzzi Raikkonen,verstappen,doornbos...

There. Probably just a bug in the auto correct feature. No offense taken, don't worry.

:lol: I'm just glad he's not growing up in NZ where he might be forced to have aspirations of riding sheep.

You say that like its a bad thing. :unsure:

Annabella Balls?

he is Annabella Balls? :o

Either her or Chistaludossaniss Perrymountain.

I can't think of any other possibilities.

Either her or Chistaludossaniss Perrymountain.

I can't think of any other possibilities.

Boy, are you stupid!

:eusa_think:

Nope, you're right. Those two are about it.

Schumi: IOD (Irony of the Day). He would have had a better 20th anniversary on a Jordan Ford. Heck, he would have had a better 20th anniversary if he was riding Eddie Jordan instead of that Merc.

What did Hamilton to Maldonado?

He deserves one race vacation, FFS!

They all did a good job, only Button and Alonso were much lower than expected. I hope there's some rain tomorrow to spice things up a bit.

Tough luck Nando!

Red Bull never tires of pulling the same trick "hey, let's watch the other teams working their asses off to make pole, and then we just parade around the track and take it back"

Senna, promising debut, is he going to be Petrov's Petrov?

Hamilton, what was that with Maldonado?

Massa, yet another chance to probeprove himself.

Button IOD part II.

Not sure if it is going to be a dramatic but entertaining race tomorrow or merely chaotic. But I was missing the action!

Tough luck Nando!

Red Bull never tires of pulling the same trick "hey, let's watch the other teams working their asses off to make pole, and then we just parade around the track and take it back"

Massa, yet another chance to probeprove himself.

Button IOD part II.

Not sure if it is going to be a dramatic but entertaining race tomorrow or merely chaotic. But I was missing the action!

Didn't get to see qually (athletics is on instead) - had to make do with live timing.

But yes - Senna in 7th? Perhaps with a half decent car he might show some skills. Can't be any less inspiring than Heidfeld.

Tough luck Nando!

Ssshh...

Let people enjoy a nap, a siesta we say hereabout.

Senna+Lotus-Renault still work.

Petrov should try with Lada. Wait a... :dam:

He said it was Maldonado who maybe on purpose crashed into his car. :eusa_think:

Liar, liar, liar... Or plain stupid?

Didn't get to see qually (athletics is on instead) - had to make do with live timing.

But yes - Senna in 7th? Perhaps with a half decent car he might show some skills. Can't be any less inspiring than Heidfeld.

I don't know why people keep labeling Nick as uninspiring, he gave us plenty of memorable moments like that race when he...no, wait, that was Mazzacane.

But there's that one time when...nope, that was Lady Gaga.

Oh, now I recall! When he and Grandad...oops, that was Heidi.

Can't be any less inspiring than Heidfeld.

Exactly.

We can't judge him for a few race in Hispania last season.

Give Senna a chance.

I don't know why people keep labeling Nick as uninspiring, he gave us plenty of memorable moments like that race when he...no, wait, that was Mazzacane.

But there's that one time when...nope, that was Lady Gaga.

Oh, now I recall! When he and Grandad...oops, that was Heidi.

:lol:

He said it was Maldonado who maybe on purpose crashed into his car. :eusa_think:

Liar, liar, liar... Or plain stupid?

I couldn't watch the replay, but for me it seemed like there were two separate issues?

First, they both come together at the chicane and Hamilton makes one of his "move aside or I'll stomp you" moves. Ugly, but fair.

Then a second crash on the straight? One of the cars swerved violently and deliberately onto the other but I thought it was Hamilton swerving onto Pastor. Did I get it wrong?

EDIT; early reports from the websites say that it was Pastor crashing against Lewis (they are British and all, but it was a rather blatant crash from one of the cars so I guess they are right) In any case, whichever of those two did it, the driver should be penalised this time. Is there an investigation on the incident?

Ferrari turned their focus on 2012 car, they all gave up including alonso, only massa still pushing for his seat (they promised him seat next year if he continues pushing, but what he doesn't know is that they will give him yellow Seat Leon and foot in his arse at the end of 2011).

I couldn't watch the replay, but for me it seemed like there were two separate issues?

First, they both come together at the chicane and Hamilton makes one of his "move aside or I'll stomp you" moves. Ugly, but fair.

Then a second crash on the straight? One of the cars swerved violently and deliberately onto the other but I thought it was Hamilton swerving onto Pastor. Did I get it wrong?

no, you are right

Yes, first one was fine. Just a bit rough but fair.

The 2nd one was Hamilton saying "hey, don't you know I'm the best?"

EDIT; early reports from the websites say that it was Pastor crashing against Lewis (they are British and all, but it was a rather blatant crash from one of the cars so I guess they are right) In any case, whichever of those two did it, the driver should be penalised this time. Is there an investigation on the incident?

What? Does it mean I have to watch it again?

Ok, ok but I'll put the blame on Hamilton till Charlie proves it was Maldonado who crashed into Hamilton.

I'll try to watch a replay later on.

Ok, I don't get it!

All reports clearly state that Maldonado was to blame. But watching Caesar's video, I see Hamilton swerving not once, but twice against Pastor on the straight! :blink:

Something is quite wrong there. Are we too fanatical?

If only someone could post a link to it...no, wait... :eusa_think: