Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

riseofstars

Indian Gp

That why he is fantastic to watch. Massa was clearly looking in his mirrors and Hamilton wasn't fully alongside. A racing incident in my book and it shouldn't have gone any further. Jenson was faultless and focused. Alonso was fearsome too. Congrats to Schumi for a fine 5th place. Looks like an awesome track.

Agree. A racing incident, but dear Lewis you were faster and with DRS and 2 long straights per lap... Why didn´t you wait one or two laps further?

Agree. A racing incident, but dear Lewis you were faster and with DRS and 2 long straights per lap... Why didn´t you wait one or two laps further?

Because that is not racing...you go for it...NOW!

Because he was struggling to get him in the drs zones, but he got well inside him coming up to turn 5, apparently.

One is either a racing driver or one is not.

Massa and Ham! Aghhgh, stop it! Seriously. Massa is the kind of idiot who would rather crash into him than give way. Lewis is the kind of idiot who would put himself at the mercy of Massa's stupidity countless times, rather than wait and choose the smarter option.

100% agreement with that statement.

Hopefully Vettel's dominance will not continue next year or else most of us will have to look into other racing categories. But he is making me believe that he has done the best possible job and thumbs up for that. Good race by Button and Alonso with both showing their teammates how its done. Massa and Hamilton should finish their fight WWE style ( Hell in a Cell match would be great) and the survivor should start focusing on driving. Schumacher is getting better with every race. Britney is already looking like a number two. Speciak mention to Kovalainen and Karthikeyan with the latter being out for many races now. I still hope Mallya gives him a test drive and he can show his true potential. And finally the Indian Gp may not have been a thriller as expected but the crowd turn out and the thumbs up from the F1 world have made it a successful one. :thbup:

well I've got news for you....

"Sebastian Vettel looks set to cruise to a third consecutive world championship in 2012, according to Flavio Briatore. The former Renault boss said the dominance enjoyed by the German driver and Red Bull this season is unlikely to be chased down by their rivals any time soon. “Not even Webber can push him any more,” Briatore told La Politica nel Pallone radio. “I can’t wait for this championship to be over as it’s become so boring, but I don’t think it will be very different next year either,” he said. “With the same rules, I don’t see how they (Ferrari) can make up the gap on Red Bull and McLaren — in 17 years I have never seen a team make up 6 or 7 tenths in just two months.”

well, he was right beginning of this year saying Ferrari should concentrate on 2012 early on so I trust he makes the right predictions....

hehhehehehehehhehheheheheheheheheheheheheheehheheeheheheheheheheheheh

I'm not so sure he will run away with it...beat Webber? Yes, most likely...beat everyone else as consistently as this year...not so sure. Newey himself has said that the ban on blown diffusers and off-throttle-burpiness (which I think sounds pretty cool, personally and is a good idea in a "green" world) will affect Red Bull greatly. Lets call that 50% truth and 50% red herring, and I think the others have every chance of catching up. Rule stability is when teams close gaps, as the evolve and refine their cars to make them faster.

I do not think that Flavio is in a place where he can say what he said with any authority, and on this matter, is as likely to be right as any one of us making a prediction about next year, today.

I'm not so sure he will run away with it...beat Webber? Yes, most likely...beat everyone else as consistently as this year...not so sure. Newey himself has said that the ban on blown diffusers and off-throttle-burpiness (which I think sounds pretty cool, personally and is a good idea in a "green" world) will affect Red Bull greatly. Lets call that 50% truth and 50% red herring, and I think the others have every chance of catching up. Rule stability is when teams close gaps, as the evolve and refine their cars to make them faster.

I do not think that Flavio is in a place where he can say what he said with any authority, and on this matter, is as likely to be right as any one of us making a prediction about next year, today.

I know.....hehheheheheheheeh, but the prospect/thought of Vettel dominating again next year is just mouth watering, at least for this fan...hahahahahahahahaa....

Here's to the youngest triple world champion!!!!! Celebrating a year in advance...hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhe

lovely stuff!!!!!

Because that is not racing...you go for it...NOW!

Thas why jense is outperforming him... maybe jense is not a "racing driver"... or maybe there is a difference between a racing driver and an idiot...

Thas why jense is outperforming him... maybe jense is not a "racing driver"... or maybe there is a difference between a racing driver and an idiot...

So presumably, every team mate who is getting beat is an idiot?

One swallow, does not a summer make, by the way.

Ah, yes Grasshopper, one must make a measured approach, however one must still go for a gap, which was there in this instance. This was a case more of Massa shutting the door, even though Lewis was along side into the braking zone. Despite the rhetoric that Massa said since, one could imagine his thought was "its Lewis, I'll make him hit me, he'll be penalised, and maybe even banned..."

And Jense did the EXACT same thing in Aussie on Massa...so he is a racing driver.Just he had a runoff when Massa closed the door on him...hmmm...I'm seeing a pattern...

Not a bad circuit that one. It'll rock next season with the dust out of the way.

Not a bad circuit that one. It'll rock next season with the dust out of the way.

Feel a 'when the dust settles' type of observation is required.

Feel a 'when the dust settles' type of observation is required.

Damn! It was there for the picking, an I walked right past!

Oh but it did settle.

On the track.

That was the problem.

laugh.gif

How goes it Handy?