Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Claire

Schumacher 1-2

Hows that, both Schumachers on the front row.  Should be an interesting start.

And both Williams in the top 4, I cant wait.

Roll on tomorow

Claire

Hi Claire

I agree, it should be a ripper start to the race, ralf trying to beat out his brother and monty trying to beat out Ralf and all the while Hakkinen trying to salvage the 2001 season...

Cant Wait!!!

So who do you think Rubens will take out at the first corner.   He has done Ralf and HHF so that only leaves Heidfeld and Michael Schumacher.  lol

Seriously though, it should be a pretty good race (if the track holds together).  I had a heart stopping moment when I heard Ralf has fuel irregulaties, thank god that got sorted out.

Claire

yeah, thank god the historic schumacher brother 1-2 wasnt ruined by some fuel irregularity.

Even thouhg I dont really like either of the schumy brothers, i am so looking forward to the start of this race!

I just wish fisichella was third as ralf and him still have some unresolved issues... ;)

I just think it's great for both Schumacher brothers. I'm from the same county in Germany as they are and visited there city a lot of times. I'm a big fan of both of them and i wish them all the luck in the world for this season. I hope that Michael will win the championship again and that his little brother will get 2nd. That would just be awesome! :)