Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jagman

dont be shy

Well, its been a bit quite here recently.  I know the board is only a few months old, but there are over 100 members already, but the problem is only a few post, so dont be shy, lets get this board rocking!

If you havent posted yet, dont be shy, we wont bite! :)

I know there are already lots of established boards out there already and its hard to build a new board up so if you are members on other boards, tell them about this one and how nice we are and get them to join up here too :)

I'm around.

I'm quite new here but it's always so quiet.

If there were more people around, then i'd proberly come here more often, but talking to myself isn't much fun!

:)

Yeah you guys (non gender-specific)

TF1 has had over 800 posts & I have made about 20% of them so give me some help.

It is irrelevant what you post about, someone will nearly always have a reply.

The way Irvine has been shooting his mouth off recently seems like a good place to start. Still I don't suppose he can help it after all he is Irish & they cant agree with themselves let alone anyone else.

Go Ralfie 2002

guess its a bit of a catch 22, it wont get bust till more peple start posting, but they are not posting because it isnt busy...

BTW, GnS, your image in your sig is pointing to your C drive so we cant see it, all we see is a broken image.  You will need to upload it to somewhere on the web and call it from there.

GnS

If you need somewhere to keep your sig, send it to me via email ([email protected]) and I will upload it on the TF1 server.

This goes for anyone who needs somewhere to upload their sig files, email them to me.

cheers

Thanx Wez

The sig was a bit experimental but I will e-mail it as soon as I pretty it up. (I got the file size down via Photoshop but now the image itself is too large, still that's an easy fix.)

Sorry guys i am trying my best to be around but i am at the office so i can't get over here as much as i'd like to!