Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amjay

French GP

this was one of the more stunning GP's i've seen.... great strategy by ferarri for MS.... really never thought they could pull tht off... and RB well thts the kind of drama formula one needs :P .. pulling off a good move on "rock a by baby" jarno trulli ... hihi... and its great to see the MCLAREN'S STRIKING BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeeeahhhhh....

I agree with Alister mostly, below is how I would have said it though

the most interesting part of the race was the start and the pits strategy or that there were only about two overtaking manoeuvres in the whole race, which was largely devoid of close racing and was directed by a French partisan director

And Alister, read some of Amjay's other posts, no way a MS fan, quite the opposite I think.

Amjay is a dedicated McLaren fan, I think his comments were aimed patricularly at the improved pace of the Woking team. Finishing less than 6 sec from the podium.

Amjay?

Otherwise Alister I would say option 2, a different race.

i almost fell asleep waiting for therace....afterwards i sort of wished i had. :evil:

yea the high point of the race was when RB got Trulli but apart from that not much happend (well not much that we sore because fo the French director) and i think there was a bout 4 passing moves in the race

Amjay is a dedicated McLaren fan, I think his comments were aimed patricularly at the improved pace of the Woking team. Finishing less than 6 sec from the podium.

Amjay?

Otherwise Alister I would say option 2, a different race.

I AINT NO MS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just give credit where it is due and face it ferrari did well enough to change their strategy from 3 to 4 pit stops in the middle of the race... i mean who else would have even thought tht taking 4 pit stops will do the trick !!! ok well maybe it was not stunning race as i put it earlier but when there not much racing going on then watchin great strategy winning gives a certain amount of satisfaction... and at least this time around the ferrari bandwagon had to actually fight their way and crack their head to the win rather than cruise through as they usually do!!!

and yes i was more interested in mclarens improvement.... they were definitely like what 4 maybe 5 tenths of a sec faster then the previous races!!! GO MP419B!!!!!

Ferrari could have chosen any strategy they would like and still would have won the race