Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

'BAR will struggle to keep Davidson'

from planetf1.com:

'BAR will struggle to keep Davidson'

Tuesday July 13 2004

Anthony Davidson, BAR

the only way that BAr will keep AD is if thay let him driver insted of Sato.

the only way that BAr will keep AD is if thay let him driver insted of Sato.

Yep!! But you know this is not going to happen. Honda is so involved in BAR because of Sato and for this reason Sato means a huge amount of money for BAR so no chances for Davidson in the team (i hope he would get a car for next year)

Only $$$$ says the right things to do here, I think so, If Sato goes, Honda leaves too, I dont see why BAR should change any driver they have got a great year!

Davidson will go to Sauber, mark my words!! :) There is not a chance BAR will get rid of Sato, Honda are just about to renew the contract and wouldn't be too pleased if their boy was dumped.

no i think that Jag whould be. by far i think that Jag whould be.

Tell me... In which year have Jaguar beaten Sauber, or even been better, but unlucky. And when will thay beat Sauber I'm sure Davidson will be retired by then.

Tell me... In which year have Jaguar beaten Sauber, or even been better, but unlucky.  And when will thay beat Sauber I'm sure Davidson will be retired by then.

I never thought I

Jag were faster las year but it was only Luck that but Sauber infrount of them and well this Jar jag has been in the wilderness but Jag does have a better out look and as far as i can see it i think next year of in a few years jag will be a lot better than Sauber plus i just cant see AD fitting in a Sauber its just not his type of lifestile.

in the next few years, I can't even see Jag in F1. AD would suit Sauber perfectly, don't know where you got that he wouldn't from. If the team wants him and he wants to be there, it'll be fine. Sauber have a new windtunnel, strong connections with Ferrari, and no problems $$ wise, unlike Jag, so Sauber will be way better off.

Sauber has the New Wind tunnel ,and that is key. Developing it and using it properly even more important.

You know Webber could go there, cause Massa is a wasted effort .....another Sat*....

Personnally I think Sauber could get Jacques in there during the pressure point time or even Trulli ,should Webber drop into a Renault.

Sauber has the New Wind tunnel ,and that is key. Developing it and using it properly even more important.

You know Webber could go there, cause Massa is a wasted effort .....another Sat*....  

Personnally I think Sauber could get Jacques in there during the pressure point time or even Trulli ,should Webber drop into a Renault.

Webber at Sauber