Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

I was the Walrus

Well, the ugly nose in the Williams will go...

There were a lot of speculations about the Williams

finally, i don't get any weird feelings from looking at it. now as soon as pics come out, i want them up...

finally, i don't get any weird feelings from looking at it. now as soon as pics come out, i want them up...

you should look for your own pics and stop realing on this forum. go to www.f1racing.net thats the best for pics.

hay whats williams going to do with the hole twin keel thing they will still have to make a nose that goes with that.

hay whats williams going to do with the hole twin keel thing they will still have to make a nose that goes with that.

That's not going to be a problem, other teams run a twin keel without having a walrus nose. Sauber were the first to use one in 2002.

yea but most teams have a nose that is a little different to the normail nose just to maxamise the twin keel. look at jordan they have a wide front nose (i mean the bits goiong from the noce cone to the wing).

Not necessarally true, Saubers nose in the last two years was pretty normal. Even ignoring that Jordans may be wide but McLaren had that ugly narrow pointy thing.

Good to see the two ugliest noses in F1 gone Williams and McLaren.

Yes it is. BTW it is not the old Ferrari, if it was they would be still ahead of McLaren (on points), maybe even Williams.

That's not going to be a problem, other teams run a twin keel without having a walrus nose.  Sauber were the first to use one in 2002.

I thought it was in 2001...

Yes it is.  BTW it is not the old Ferrari, if it was they would be still ahead of McLaren (on points), maybe even Williams.

yes there is differents between the C23(or is it C24) and the F2003-GA. but there is only 5. now eaven the old s##tty Mclaren was 2sec a lap faster than there old car so when it comes to that there is no reasion why Mclaren and Williams should be behind Sauber because all teames are at least 2 or 3 seconds a lap faster than last year.

Are those numbers really true. In that case, based on the MP4-19 being 2 seconds faster than MP4-17D, Ferrari found about 6-7 seconds over the winter. I didn't realise it was quite that much, I am impressed.

Are those numbers really true.  In that case, based on the MP4-19 being 2 seconds faster than MP4-17D, Ferrari found about 6-7 seconds over the winter.  I didn't realise it was quite that much, I am impressed.

the F2004 is not 6-7 sec faster than the F2003-GA because the Mp4-17D and the F2003-GA were doing about the same lap times and now the F2004 is about 1 or maby 2 seconds faser than the MP4-19 so ferrari made about 3 or 4 seconds a lap.

looks to me like they stuck last year's nose cone onto a copy of the Renault front wing. Hope it works, for competitions sake.

8) Dream-----------------m, dream dream dream oh dreammmmmmmmmmmmm, dream dream dream oops wrong song!

I am the eggman they are the eggmen I am the walrus kookootoo pride before the fall oh how it must be for Pat to swallow his pride and anounce to the world--I kippered this one and my boys in red just keppon keepin on and the next set of Ferrari killer rules for next yr won't work eighther :twisted:

Are those numbers really true.  In that case, based on the MP4-19 being 2 seconds faster than MP4-17D, Ferrari found about 6-7 seconds over the winter.  I didn't realise it was quite that much, I am impressed.

the F2004 is not 6-7 sec faster than the F2003-GA because the Mp4-17D and the F2003-GA were doing about the same lap times and now the F2004 is about 1 or maby 2 seconds faser than the MP4-19 so ferrari made about 3 or 4 seconds a lap.

F2003-GA was a little faster, maybe .5 of a second, in neutral tyre conditions, at the beginning of the year the 's##tty McLaren' was really slow 3-4 seconds easy. Add the improvement you claim McLaren made that add up to about 6-7.

Well, the old nose is back and all F1 cars look alike again(when stripped to the carbon fibre that is). I suspect this nose has arrived to salvage the season and I hope that they get it right for the next season, because they have the needed line-up to give Michael a run for his money.