Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MViper

When will be Williams on top again?

Hey guys!

What do you think when will be Williams on top again?

Do they need experts like Brawn, Newey, Byrne?

hmm, tough question.

I am going out on a limb here.

I reckon Williams will win at least one GP this year and be kicking a## next year.

call me crazy, but I have a hunch!

I dont think we will have long to wait until Williams are back on top. They have shown great form so far this season, and things can only get better.

Claire

December: first of all this is not Ralf vs. Michael

discussion..

second of all: 90% of people who are Michaels fan's wish

Ralf a big sucess.. after all.. they're brothers not enemy's..

Claire: hmm.. what was he thinking than?

usually.. if someone say: "ralf.. lol" it's quite

humiliating attitude to some one.. i don't no.. maybe

i understanded him wrong.. in this case, i'm apologising

to December.. anyway he did not say anything what topic is

asking for.. erm.. neither did not i right now :)

one more thing.. i personaly hate Michael's guts, but i don't spit all over him in public.. :)

Hiya gang :)

Okies, first things first.

I am WOMAN hear me roar [well pant anyway]

I am a female, and i LOVE formula one. I am a huge supporter of BOTH the schumachers, the saubers [coz they have pretty cars] and basically the underdogs [like minardi etc]

The other thing is that for williams to do well, both montoya and ralf have to do well.

Have you ever seen the movie Flash Gordon? The heroine chants, 'go flash go' as a way to inspire him to brilliance.

When I typed go ralf go, i meant exactly that! I WANT ralfie to do well. I think he's great. And if he does well, so will williams.......which is why i posted that response here.

LOL is laff out loud......i laff at most of the stuff i write, but when you start paraphrasing the movie Flash gordon, so that Ralf sounds good, it made me giggle, so i added a LOL.

i have not meant to offend anyone. I sincerely do want ralf to do well [see my other posts for confirmation]

I am unsure how my post has been confused, but hopefully that has cleared things up. :)

Claire, thank you for your support. It is greatly appreciated. :biggrin:

Keep typing and eventually we will work it out ;)

December: okay than.. i'm very sorry, if i insulted you!

i understanded that wrong.. i take all back!

Be a nice girl :) )

Take Care Everyone!

No problems Viper, I wasn't offended at all :)

I am glad we can chat about different topics and solve these confusions so easily.

I enjoy the discussion immensely!

:)

on top of what? The midfield?

i think MViper was talking about them winning races consistantly and taking another championship..

Yep.. i meant when Williams will be winning again, like we  did from 1992 - 1997.. erm.. except '95.. in '94 we won the constructop champ. remember? :)

SamB: thay're on top od the middle of the pack, they're not on the top of the top of the tops ;) that's what i've meant ;)

They are at the top of the top - Ralf was fighting for pole in Malaysia, and Ferrari have said that they are worried about the challenge they will be offering this year - as soon as Michelin are up to the job, Wiliams already are...

Never I hope.

When on top they crow & when beaten they bleat.

(bit of a farmyard metaphor there)

Seriously though. Williams need some of Ferrari's team spirit  & panache.

It's all very well to win with dispassionate professionalism but F1 is sport & entertainment so style & verve are needed also.

GeoffandSandy

What teams doesnt bleat when they loose?

I dont see many of the current teams and drivers displaying a great deal of panache in recent years.  Most of the passion has been taken over with making the sponsers happy, ie money money money.

Claire

Geoff&Sandy: ####.. you are really one fair formula 1 fan..

tell me TEAM that don't "crow" when they win and they don't "bleat" when they've been beaten?

okay.. u started to compare Ferrari vs. Williams:

what does Schumi & Todt do when they won? they're crowing the #### out of them selfs.. (like all teams)

what does Schumi do when he lost? i remember him exactly "my brakes were pretty much at end of it", "i had problem with gearbox", "my tyres were poor", even "my color wasn't right"

no disrespect for Schumi he's helluwa driver but...

Let's talk about this.. panache? Ferrari lost his panache on

Jerez circut in 97, he lost it in Nurburgring 99, he lost it in Sepang 2001 .. so don't tell me about panache!

dispassionate professionalism? u call dispassionate professionalism when they don't laugh like chicken and they're serious about they're work?

c'mon man.. get a life

em.. one more thing.. i was a little bit too harsh to ferrari.. no disrespect for Ferrari.. all teams are doing it the same.. if some driver is beaten is always mechanical fault on the car.. if they won they're crowing.. tipical

reaction..

and i totally agree with Claire! #### girl u r good :)

Take care Clarie and other dudes

yeah

maybe i'm a bit too harsh myself. :cheesy:

the sport is the important thing, so good luck to williams.

a bit more excitement from them would be good for f1 all the same.

by the way i have been a fan since i saw my first live race at monte carlo in 1968 (graham hill i think)

more of murrays style & less of mika's.

geoff :cool: & sandy :wink: