Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MViper

When will be Williams on top again?

I  couldnt agree more about Mika, I dont want to offend any of his fans, but he is the most boring driver I have ever seen.  The eyelids get heavy just a hearing his name.

Claire

you know claire, i dont want to offend any of his fans either, but its not just his driving i find boring, but his whole personality.

I know some people claim its the language barrier, but I dont agree, he has been speaking english for years now and has been interviewed on more occasions than I have had cooked breakfasts, so I dont buy that excuse...

well Sam, it looks like you may be correct about Williams.

They do now seem to be back at the top and if it wasnt for Jos I am certain Monty would have won the Brazilian Grand Prix...

In the light of the recent race at Interlagos, would you not say Williams is already back on top? If not theyre pretty damned close!

And the talk about Mika, being his greatest fan, I dont see anything really boring about his driving though his interviews do make me a bit tired except the one at Japan last year when he lost the title to Schumi. That was great, he actually made some sense! But sometimes I do find it hilarious when he just answers like this "........yeeess......" or at Belgium last year when he was asked about his pass on Schumi he said "It was.......a different one"

But the thing is it actually is the language barrier. jagman you said that he has been speaking for years and it should not be an excuse but (im a Finn so I know) the Finnish tongue is very unique an adapting to anything other than Scandinavian languages is very hard. I picked up the language in about 6 months, but the English accent took about a year or two to pick up and that was when I was about 6 years old. Its a proven fact that when youre younger you learn languages better, im struggling with Spanish in school right now...

allrighty than!! Williams have shown that we're in the top of the sheets.. i was quite worried at the end of first two races, that we're going to have the same season like last year.. but i think we're quite fast and i know that we're going to win a few races!

Thanx for all your support guys!! i owe ya one! :)