Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amjay

Glory Glory Mclaren Mercedes

undoubtedly the best race of the season for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hihi it's been some time since i posted anything.... anyway a long long long time ago i remember saying tht mclaren has always managed at least 1 win every season.... this year will be no diff.... :P:P:P ....

and they they proved me right and they did it in style... ferari well MS beaten flat on their backs... way to go kimi........

sorry if i opened a new topic without really posting a topic but i just cant contain the joy in me right now.... i think u guys will understand as i have been contained since Malaysia 03' ....

undoubtedly the best race of the season for me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hihi it's been some time since i posted anything.... anyway a long long long time ago i remember saying tht mclaren has always managed at least 1 win every season.... this year will be no diff....   :P   :P   :P ....

and they  they proved me right and they did it in style... ferari well MS beaten flat on their backs...  way to go kimi........  

sorry if i opened a new topic without really posting a topic but i just cant contain the joy in me right now.... i think u guys will understand as i have been contained since Malaysia 03' ....

Ferrari 2-3 beaten flat on their backs? while kudos to Kimi, Ferrari hardly flat my friend--enjoy the win 8) 8) 8)

McLaren are in with a very real chance of overtaking Williams in the WCC to finish the season in 4th place. McLaren are currently 5 points behind Williams, who are on 49 and 54 points respectively, with four races to go. The McLaren car looks very quick as it did in Germany and if their reliability is maintained they could easily pass Williams, which would surely go some way for making up for McLaren

McLaren are in with a very real chance of overtaking Williams in the WCC to finish the season in 4th place.  McLaren are currently 5 points behind Williams, who are on 49 and 54 points respectively, with four races to go.  The McLaren car looks very quick as it did in Germany and if their reliability is maintained they could easily pass Williams, which would surely go some way for making up for McLaren

I still wonder what will happen to Montoya. And Sauber 4 and 5! WOOHOO! GO SAUBER!

I still wonder what will happen to Montoya. And Sauber 4 and 5! WOOHOO! GO SAUBER!

Loss of grid position at Monza, 10 spots?

You know what though pumpdoc. If MS had dominated in the way KR did and won, even with all the passing crashing etc, Senna and some of the others would have tagged this race as boring too.

Loss of grid position at Monza, 10 spots?

I hope not, we do not want to discourace passing attempts.

Besides whilst the attempt was stupid from so far back, at the speeds they were doing, it was not dangerous.

hihi it's been some time since i posted anything.... anyway a long long long time ago i remember saying tht mclaren has always managed at least 1 win every season.... this year will be no diff....   :P   :P   :P ....

and they  they proved me right and they did it in style... ferari well MS beaten flat on their backs...  way to go kimi........  

Ferrari 2-3 beaten flat on their backs? while kudos to Kimi, Ferrari hardly flat my friend--enjoy the win 8) 8) 8)

well perhaps i went over board a bit... but ferrari were beaten!! at least now on we have something to look forward to in F1 and it wont be called the championship with a forgone conclusion.... well hopefully mclaren will win more races so as at least this season wont be like 2002 where the rest of the field only won 2 races...

You know what though pumpdoc.  If MS had dominated in the way KR did and won, even with all the passing crashing etc, Senna and some of the others would have tagged this race as boring too.

So true Nico-mate, they fail to see that this is truly a special era of F1, just like when Senna weaved his magic and Prost, Mansil,StewartClark,Brabham,Hill,Fangio etc. did same 8)

I don't really think they would have called the race boring, at least you get some thrill. But this race really did prove that no one is unbeatable, although it may just be a short time. Michael will want to win next GP.

the race wasn't too bad i guess, i just hated all the SC's!

the race should of been restarted when webber,sato,bruni all went into the wall. it was a real mess up there.

i fell sorry for Mark Webber he =had to go throw that fast a## turn with no frount wing. that mush nhave bee hard.

Well, finally an exciting race(no, it not solely because Raikkonen won)Right from Quali, when Trulli pipped MS to pole this race has been topsy turvy.Safety coming out as soon as it went in, only half the field finishing the race. What else do you want? I will say this any race weekend(includes Quali) with rain is exciting, no one can dispute that.

When the pace car came out a few laps after kimi pitted , it played straight into the hands on M$ instantly as he earned the free pit stop and also got back the 13 seconds that he was tagging on Kimi for free .

Yes , how p**sed off was i , in fact apparently my wife woke up with my screaming out of " THIS ****ING **** IS SO ****ING KISSED ON THE c##K " . I was about to just switch off the TV and go to bed ( infact put my fist throguh the TV and go to bed ) but there is that drug in the system that wont let you go to sleep and make you watch the end of the race .

Anyway , im perfectly wrapped that :

1: Obviously Mclaren finally won 1 ( and believe me that i wasnt confident till he was within rolling distance of the start/finish line as all us Mclaren fans know what can happen ,

2: Up until the last 10 laps it was without a doubt one of the best formula 1 races this year ,

3: Shueys deal with the devil ( kissed on the c##K luck ) didnt get him to first place and that someone took his moment of glory in unfortunately letting him win the world championship on the second podium position , not on the top podium where he wanted all his glory .

Anyway , thats my say but bloody hell it was a good race ( and if Shuey was winning from the start as ussual and won it i would have still said that it was a great race , if Shuey hadve won due to the circumstances of what happened last night , no , it wouldnt have been classed as boring but just annoying so please dont jump to assumptions as the races we call boring are the ones where all the cars finish and we only see 2 or 3 passes ).

Just another note , Kimi driving for Mclaren , im not the biggest fan of his as i find him an annoyance to watch in press conferences and just to understand in general . THis bloke needs some re-calibration which may involve a baseball bat to the back of the head to snap him out of that bloody attitude problem he has and even though he won and im totally wrapped about it ( and yes we seem to be winning once in a blue moon these days ) im actually wrapped for Mclaren ,

if it was David that won it , i would have gone out and celebrated big time tonight .

Some of you guys admit to going to bed once MS gets in front. And the German GP this year, MS won, but not much coverage on the TV of him as he was dominating, there was things happening behind him that we did see thanks to the German director. Yet some still called it boring, based on the result not the race. So I don't think I am assuming anything!

Some of you guys admit to going to bed once MS gets in front.  And the German GP this year, MS won, but not much coverage on the TV of him as he was dominating, there was things happening behind him that we did see thanks to the German director.  Yet some still called it boring, based on the result not the race.  So I don't think I am assuming anything!

I'm with you on this, I always watch the eace with the F1 live timing on my pc to see who is doing what time wise and our coverage as I've said before is 1/2 hr before the start-the race-podium and press confrance plus 2nd round qf. and press conf. and fri. 2nd freee pradtice all live, and for the most part the world feed shows action from front to back if there is a fight on it's coverd 8)

Just another note , Kimi driving for Mclaren , im not the biggest fan of his as i find him an annoyance to watch in press conferences and just to  understand in general . THis bloke needs some re-calibration which may involve a baseball bat to the back of the head to snap him out of that bloody attitude problem he has and even though he won and im totally wrapped about it ( and yes we seem to be winning once in a blue moon these days ) im actually wrapped for Mclaren ,

if it was David that won it , i would have gone out and celebrated big time tonight .

I was put off too when I hear him at the press conference but I think it's just his voice, he always sound like someone died(touchwood) or something like that. But he looks pretty happy, which is a HUGE change from a few weeks before. I loved it when he delibrately slowed down to cool down Michael's tyre.

talk about a race full of incidents. Well done to Kimi, he had a great weekend, and well done to Michael on 7 world titles, an astonishing achievement.

I'm sure many of you have noticed, it seems the only way now we can ensure an exciting race is by having accidents. The only two races which Michael hasn't won had only 9 cars crossing the finish line.

I'm sure many of you have noticed, it seems the only way now we can ensure an exciting race is by having accidents. The only two races which Michael hasn't won had only 9 cars crossing the finish line.

Spa wasn