Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sw4me

we

What's your opinion. Will Kimi oushine Coulthard in the next year's F-1 championship at McLaren, or will the wily Scot triumph over all including Schumacher?

(Edited by sw4me at 9:06 am on Sep. 22, 2001)

I see a very close battle between Kimi and David actually, and if the car is as good as it was in 98 and Ferrari gets something wrong, I see the Mclaren drivers up there looking for wins and a championship.

2003 you wont be able to compare Kimi and David in the same car, instead it will be Kimi and Mika...

Just my opinion, [and please don't shoot me down in flames, it's just a bunch of misguided thoughts anyway!] but I believe that michael schumacher may have won his last championship.

don't get me wrong, i love the guy to pieces....most of you know that. But he has been visibly more complacent of late, even prior to his winning of the championship this year.

I sense that although he still loves to win, and to race, that the fire within him is not quite as bright as normal. Because of this complacency, I think Ralf will do quite well next year and into 2003.

I also think kimi is one #### of a driver we will have to watch!

December.

I think Kimi will be good, but not good enough to beat DC in 2002.

I still think MS will walk all over DC, but think Montoya and Ralf Schumacher will be strong contenders for the title.