Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Could It Be Possible?

44585_e6ea4272.jpg

"Jordan reportedly has approached Renault in the hope of securing a deal for that manufacturer

;) Nothing new for PS as they've built their own engines before under the Europeon Badge.

Hope it goes well, hmm. I wonder if any other top teams <cough, BAR, choke Williams> could help them...

Hope it goes well, hmm. I wonder if any other top teams <cough, BAR, choke Williams> could help them...

Fat chance ;);)

Williams might not have Engines for them selves let alone Minardi or Jordan Next year if BMW think that bilding a 2.4L V8 is worth it. and i dont think Minardi bild the engines them selves i thort that the engines were old Ford V10 (CR-3 or somthing) that they have left over and they only have to ready the engine for the car.

Williams might not have Engines for them selves let alone Minardi or Jordan Next year if BMW think that bilding a 2.4L V8 is worth it. and i dont think Minardi bild the engines them selves i thort that the engines were old Ford V10 (CR-3 or somthing) that they have left over and  they only have to ready the engine for the car.

They take care of the engine rebuilding, but your right they are not designed by them, he just has a supply of the engines they used in '01