Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1Babe

Marques..

Alex is doin some testing for minardi now and if i'm not mistaken next week he'll be testing in Monza next week and these tests will be important for him as FIA officials will be there to see if he deserves the F1 super licence ...

Marques didn't do a single good race so far! i know it's hard to do that when you drive for Minardi but still Alonso showed he is a very capable pilot in the same car! The worse situation is to have a bad car driven by a bad pilot so i suppose they will a get someone else for the next season! They can easily get a pilot as there are many young drivers looking forward to get a chance to compete in F1 even if it's for Minardi!

They have one good driver already - and he's wrapped for next year, so long as Minardi can get a decent engine deal....what they want now is a pay driver, to help ease the pain of

Do Minardi have a Ferrari engine deal for next year? Personally I hope so and really it would be great to have a semi united Italian peninsular thing going on.

Really Ferrari could use a team like Minardi as a great place to test new parts and blood young drivers right in their back yard.

Calm down dear, now you're getting incoherent!

I don't think Johnny would ever stoop to a Minardi level, and besides, he's wrapped up with the ALMS series for a little while

Personally I hope Minardi would never have to stoop as low as the Johnny Herbert level. Don't you guys remember last year? About the only time he was quicker than anyone else was when he was caught speeding in the pit lane.

Awwwwh don't bag poor Johhny.

As a Brit he has inhereted Stirling's mantle of F1's unluckiest driver.

Bad idea for Minardi to even consider him though, they don't need anything more working against them!

I personally hope they do well in 2002. Things seem to be heading the right way what with the possibility of  better engines & drivers (maybe even an Aussie).

They are owned by Paul Stoddart too.

Remember, the rest of the world drinks out of saucers because Australia has all the cups.

Marques is apparently locked away in his flat refusing to talk to anyone from Minardi.  Something to do with not qualifying in Silverstone.

Poor baby, cant hack it.   :)