Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TotalF1 Jens

Im not worried

Probably if I were Mika, I would be slightly nervous about my situation right now like he actually is now.

But just hear me out.

The reason I am not worried is there have been 5 races so far, and Schumi has bulit up this lead during the 5 races. Now as there are 12 races left, Mika has more than enough time to turn the tables on Michael and DC. Lets say Michael DNF for the next two races (ie Austria and Germany last season) and Mika won them both (Austria last year and Germany too had it not been for that IDIOT on the track), then the gap would be 12. With 10 more races to go.

Get my point? All it will take is good results from Mika, and we are only now getting to the tracks he really is speedy at, and a few mishaps from Ferrari and MS. It could happen to Schumacher as easy as it has happened to Mika, so really we are going to see one #### of a battle (EXCELLENT!).

I've always thought to myself: The greater the gap, the more excellent the comeback!

yeah, good point

You really cont count Hakkinen out until the maths say he cant do it and as you say, a few wins with a few DNF's for schuey or coulthard will really spice up the tables.

Hey people

Don't forget mika has a team mate who is 24 points ahead of him, in an equal car & with almost equal ability, so if we are discussing "maybes" then any schumi DNFs would benefit dc more than mika.

Go ralfie (or dc)