Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

The Redbull Racing 2005 Car Secret Picture!!!!

Although I dont know if it covers the new rules!

redbullracing2005.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have a nice day!

greetings from mexico city

thats great cap! made me laugh out loud! :lol:

Although I dont know if it covers the new rules!

yes an interesting driving position...but the question is: who is behind the wheel of that car?

i think such a car is worthy of dc's talent these days *boom tish :lol:

the Reb Bull R5 (is it still called that) looks crap from frount on i thout that the car whould look great but it looks so so so so so bad. but hay kline went faster than Webber on the 2nd day do maybe its better than it looks.

Great one ecapdeville. Well, we don't know if Sauber has got some sponsors and maybe it will look better than what it looks like now. Come on , it is'nt horrible!

Well OK not horrible, but certainly not complete either. I guess this isn't the 2005 look anyways. They prob just took off the RB logos and will come out with a new look next year with hopefully a few good sponsor replacements.

As for the Sauber livery, it's only interim and basically the same just with no RB logo so we'll have to wait until Jan 11 to see what they come up with, and in terms of RBR, Im guessing the livery which most likely stay mostly as it is, and I like it how it is.

Red Bull livery looks good. I don't thing they will change it. Of course some sponsors may come on, but the basic thing will remain the same.

I like the can pic, the livery on the real car looks ok, just that there are not enough sponsors, and the silver reflects too much.

I actually think the Red Bull and Sauber cars look good as they are. Most of the ugliest liveries in F1 history have been crowded with logos. And some of the best have been dominated by colour schemes of major sponsors with few logos. Eg the 7Up Jordan vs most of the Minardi's.

i like the basic gist of the rbr livery, it just needs some more sponsos to fill the space and some colour. the sauber's definitely got some space to fill too.

i'm wondering if rbr will find it tough to find sponsors, or whether their young and energetic image will work for them. i'd love to see vodka redbull racing: vodka red bull racing :D

in that pic the car looks good but when i sore the front on pic i did not like the yellow nose.

I personally think the RBR car looks excellent. It's nice, plain, and simple. That's basically where people need to start going.

And yes, the 1991 Jordan was one of my favorite cars, especially the "mustache" front wing.