Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

2005 Spec Fj14

More rain in the calender - especially sundays will also be quite welcome, then you can watch the kind of crashing you don't like (crushing the opposition!).

whoops i meant 1999...stupid 0 button.

Yeah Rubens what are u moaning about, more spinning cars makes races more fun to watch! Let's face it everyone loves it when michael schumacher spins or crashes!!

Come on! MS is king in low grip situations. With JPM sometimes having the edge. Although that skill in JPM seems to be fading a bit the longer he is in F1.

yea JPM is not as good as he used to be and on top of the the guy is unfit, man looking at the pics of him i whould call him Fat i think hes got to used to the comfut of F1 and hes need a nother year back in CHAMP CAR to re train he racing mind.

im kind of with RB when he says 2004 car will be safer than 2005 cars but i think from a racing stand point is better for every one just not the drivers.

well the teams have got time improve their present cars. lets hope the cars are more drivable in melbourne. A race of attrition in every race will result in the teams spending more money than they do now(by building more cars) and it completely defeats the purpose of cost cutting.

Well I'd like to see a few more crashes, it brings in extra viewers and is fun to watch as long as no-one gets badly hurt. Another pile-up like Belgium 1998 or Canada 1998 would be nice

Well I'd like to see a few more crashes, it brings in extra viewers and is fun to watch as long as no-one gets badly hurt. Another pile-up like Belgium 1998 or Canada 1998 would be nice

There will be alot more "racing brains" required in 2005 and while most drivers on the grid are not rocket scientists, there some who really stick-out and they will struggle. This is no season to take things easy and try and drive the wheels-off the car on race day (JPM). Drivers will have to keep the eye on the ball throughout!!

or Australia 2002 and 2001 and the year in which the Jordan and BAR hit going down into turn 2 and i think some one in the crowed got killed.

you guys are joking right, you seriously wanna see more crashes?? Do you watch F1 as a die hard fan or just as someone who watches for the crashes?? Sheesh :rolleyes: We'll see how nice you think they are when someone gets hurt, beit in the crowd or a driver. :rolleyes:

Aslong as its MS that gets hurt (nothing more then 1 broken bone though) then its fine with me.

As for more crashes, theres nothing wrong with enjoying seeing them, but i'd prefer close racing with some nice overtaking moves and some on the limit driving.

seeing a car hitting the wall is part of the fun but year close racing is just as good. but this year the crachers were about the best parts in the race apart from the start.

I did say i enjoy it as long as NO-ONE GETS HURT. Seeing Luciano Burti smash into the wall in belgium 2001 wasn't nice, nor was Ralph Firman flying into the tyres in hungary 2003. But harmless crashes like the ones i mentioned, which look spetacular but no injuries involved, those make for an exciting race, but of course so does overtaking, close racing etc

Aslong as its MS that gets hurt (nothing more then 1 broken bone though) then its fine with me.

As for more crashes, theres nothing wrong with enjoying seeing them, but i'd prefer close racing with some nice overtaking moves and some on the limit driving.

Gosh man I would like to see someone beat MS on full strength by overtaking after a gruelling fight. Why have accidents? For example look at the one JV and HHF had in USA in 2000. It is those kind of battles I prefer.

Well if u just watch f1 to see JV, it must be depressing! I watch hoping to see a great race, and if Button does well, thats even better!

Well, jemstride if JV runs the whole race it is next to impossible not to have excitement. Even at some races where he retired later in the race( yes in his BAR days) he was always fighting with someone for position. Look at 2000, in most of the races JV was leading a train of cars, you don't call that excitement.

No I don't watch F1 just for JV, but it does help when he's in it, and running well of course. Id be happy if he can get through a race next year considering how he was out most of last year before half distance. Watching JV is never depressing, if you look at the results on paper it may seem that way, but he's a charger and there's always excitement when he's battling with other drivers, say Germany '98, USA 2000 or Austria 2002 just three of many examples. I just like to see great racing no matter who the drivers are.

No I don't watch F1 just for JV, but it does help when he's in it, and running well of course. Id be happy if he can get through a race next year considering how he was out most of last year before half distance. Watching JV is never depressing, if you look at the results on paper it may seem that way, but he's a charger and there's always excitement when he's battling with other drivers, say Germany '98, USA 2000 or Austria 2002 just three of many examples. I just like to see great racing no matter who the drivers are.

Tell that to jemstride :lol::lol::lol: I agree with you . I think I mentioned it in another post that JV adds excitement to the whole show, especially if you are his supporter :D:D

At the time of the 2003 Japanese GP, Joe Saward from grandprix.com wrote in a magazine here in Oz that there was always an extra air of excitement in the air whenever JV was on a hot lap. Around this time alot of magazines wrote that opinions on JV the man will be varied but we should never forget Villeneuve the ballsy racing driver who was always on the edge, giving his all and very very fast.

honda side view

click on thumbnail

can anyone tell me how to add a full size image in the post. I can't figure it out.

Shadow,

that cant be the full 2005 spec, as havent the regs called for a reduction in total length and removing the rear ward length of the rear diffuser (therefore you should be able to see it out the back of the car)??

Seeing great overtaking oves is fair more pleasurable. The Bristish GP last year was great for overtaking moves, rubens drove the best race I have ever seen him last year. The move on Kimi R was fantastic!!