Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webber

2005 Spec Fj14

37854.jpg

well the rear wing is a little different from what i expected bu apart from that it will take a wile to get used to the frount wing being so high. but i don tthink that it is thet full 2005 spec car because i think that there ment to have less bodywork around the rear wheels

The rear wing looks a little strange, but I could get used to it (I think). The front wing however looks pathetic, being so high, very ugly. It would (I can't believe I'm gonna say this) look better with no front wing at all.

Noway. It'd look so horrible with no front wing. Both the wings aren't that different and after the first round everyone will be used to it. I don't like what its gonna make happen but it doesn't look bad.

Well after getting used to the usual version maybe it is a bit strange seeing the front wing that high and rear wing is certainly stranger, but we could get used to it as you say.

Well after getting used to the usual version maybe it is a bit strange seeing the front wing that high and rear wing is certainly stranger, but we could get used to it as you say.

Yeah..I think we will get used of this "design" in formula 1, in the last years there have been a lot of "visual" changes in the cars, in the begining it was hard to me to see a car with their tyres so close to the chasis, or the tyres with threads, or even the Tv camera on the top of every car...in fact I was getting used to the ugly williams nose last year :lol: .

greetings from mexico city

Jordan looks weird from front and rear wings, and the Honda can't give off too much cuz the black reflects way too much.

have a look at the Black BAR from a kind of side vew (i will try to find it) and you can see that there is a real coke bottle shape to it with a lot of floor of the car beeing seen. nichosnz have a look at the black BAR its frount wings is in 2005 spec and it does not look as bad.

37850.jpg

i wonted a pic to be a little more side on but this was the best i chould find

looking at the front of the Jordan, and how high it is makes it look like the car has a rear suspension failure. You know, how when a car gets a rear suspension failure, either the left or right front goes high into the air, well that's how the whole front end looks. As for the rear, it really is moved quite a bit forward!!

honda side view

click on thumbnail

can anyone tell me how to add a full size image in the post. I can't figure it out.

well you got that pic off F1racing.net. if so click on the pic to make it bigger in the site then get the URL of the pic and press IMG on the CODE BUTTONS wile entering your post and put the URL of the pic in.

i wassreally looking for a pic taken from over the sidepod wing looking at the type R/ deck wing just in frount og the rear wing.

I tried that. But it is showing an error. This was the error message.

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

Sorry, dynamic pages in the tags are not allowed

Rubinho slams 2005-spec car

Next year's F1 car will be 'more dangerous' than a faster 2004 version, according to Rubens Barrichello. The Ferrari driver tested an interim '05-spec car - producing less downforce and tyre grip than the 2004 version - for the first time at Jerez last week.

"I was a bit shocked," said the Brazilian. "It's much more nervous, harder to drive, has much less grip, and I really don't know how you are going to overtake with it."

He added: "For sure, it's going to be a laugh on a dirty track -- cars spinning everywhere!"

From F1-racing.net

Rubinho slams 2005-spec car

Next year's F1 car will be 'more dangerous' than a faster 2004 version, according to Rubens Barrichello. The Ferrari driver tested an interim '05-spec car - producing less downforce and tyre grip than the 2004 version - for the first time at Jerez last week.

"I was a bit shocked," said the Brazilian. "It's much more nervous, harder to drive, has much less grip, and I really don't know how you are going to overtake with it."

He added: "For sure, it's going to be a laugh on a dirty track -- cars spinning everywhere!"

Yeah Rubens what are u moaning about, more spinning cars makes races more fun to watch! Let's face it everyone loves it when michael schumacher spins or crashes!!

I like it when he crashes similarly to 1990 silverstone.

More rain in the calender - especially sundays will also be quite welcome, then you can watch the kind of crashing you don't like (crushing the opposition!).