Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaciaj

2005 Predictions

My predictions for 2005?Is very early but it's very funny to talk about the future...I think the crown of world champion will go to Fernando Alonso after a stunning battle with Schuey and Raikkonen..the constructors championship will go to Regi

Interesting predictions, considering Reno are on the slide.

I'd Predict BAR to actually have a pretty good season once Again with Sato Winning 2 races and Button winning 3. I'll say MS will be WDC again, but BAR will win the WCC. Williams will come in 3rd and Webber will have a solid season that validates his spot within the team. If Pizza boy gets the Drive it may but Williams back to 5th (3rd, if its hiedfeld) Also if pizza boy gets the drive it will prove once and for all he is just a test driver.

Thats all i have so far. I'll go very much in depth closer to the season.

its way to eyrly to tell but next year should be good (kiind of like how this seasion was ment to be).

WCC

1. Ferrari (again)

2. Mclaren

3. Williams

4. BAR

5. Renault

6. Sauber

7. Toyota

8. Reb Bull (with money to spend)

9. Minardi (i just wont them to not be last)

10. Jordan or whater it will be named once Ej has left.

WDC

1. MS

2.JPM

3.WEBBER

4.KR

5.RB

6.JB

7. Hindfeld and not AP

8. FA

9. Sato

10.JV

11.Massa (cant rember his first name)

12.GF

13. JT

14. Lizzie

15. KC

16.R$

17.minardi or Jordan driver

18.minardi or Jordan driver

19.minardi or Jordan driver

20.minardi or Jordan driver

I'll try to predict the top 5 in each:

Drivers

1. MS

2. RB

3. JB

4. FA

5. JV with one win and/or podium

Constructors

1. Ferrari

2. Renault

3. BAR

4. Williams

5. Sauber

way way too early, but I can't see anyone beating Michael and Ferrari. My bet is Williams and McLaren will be alot closer this year, BAR will struggle only because Williams and McLaren will be great from the get go, Renault could get a win, and I predict at least one podium for both Sauber drivers, and consistent points from both, in about 5-8 positions in races. Like Sato, I'll go in depth sometime closer to the season, sometime in Feb probably.

My predictions for 2005?Is very early but it's very funny to talk about the future...I think the crown of world champion will go to Fernando Alonso after a stunning battle with Schuey and Raikkonen..the constructors championship will go to Regi

I'm happy you agree with me!!!!!!!!!!!!I can also see Jordan snapped up by Arden with Wirdheim and Doornbos as drivers and the probble Minardi duo with Kiesa and another one between Baumgartner and Bruni

I'll try to predict the top 5 in each:

Drivers

1. MS

2. RB

3. JB

4. FA

5. JV with one win and/or podium

Constructors

1. Ferrari

2. Renault

3. BAR

4. Williams

5. Sauber

i am surprised :rolleyes:

U didnt have chosen kimi in Driver championship

And in the Constructor U didnt have CHosen McLaren and Toyota....

Well! my predictions are:-

Driver:-

Kimi Raikkonen/Juan

juan Pablo Montoya/Kimi

Michael Schumacher

Webber

Rubens/Button

Constructor:-

Mclaren

Ferrari/Renault/Toyota/BAR

Sauber/Renault/Toyota/BAR

CONSTRUCTOR CHAMP:

1.RENAULT

2.FERRARI

3.MCLAREN

4.WILLIAMS

5.BAR

6.SAUBER

7.TOYOTA

8.REDBULL

9.JORDAN

10.MINARDI

Renault! renault!!!

i dont know about you guys but i dont think that Renault will do that well next seasion. they have no MG (Gascoine :huh: ) and well this years car was s##t they only reasion why they came 3rd was because Williams and Mclaren droped the ball. i9 think they will still be top 5 but no hay top 3 again.

Reno will slip next year, im happy to make that prediction, like i did in my original post, i can't see them doing too well at all.

Alonso will get beaten by Fisichella, showing that he's not what he's cracked up to be.

Kimi and Juan will have the fight of this decade to see who is supreme at McLaren.

JB will dominate Sato again and the little funny man will get sacked, replaced by Davidson.

JV will quit before season ends cos he cant keep up with everyone else.

MS will be champ again, Rubens closer than ever before.

Coulthard will impress and shut u all up.

Predictions:

Champ: MS

2nd close fight between RB, Kimi, Juan

3rd JB

4th Webber

5th Heidfeld

followed by DC, Sato, Trulli, Ralf in some order

those are some of the poorest predicitioons ever, nd further more being beaten by Giancarlo Fisichella is nothing to be ashamed of, he is a greatly underrated driver

Yes true stars like Fisi should get credit, not wannabe's like Alonso. I think my predictions are pretty good!! We'll wait and see won't we. Everyone expected Kimi to fight MS for this year's title, and look what happened. We could all be very surprised!

i dont know about you guys but i dont think that Renault will do that well next seasion. they have no MG (Gascoine :huh: ) and well this years car was s##t they only reasion why they came 3rd was because Williams and Mclaren droped the ball. i9 think they will still be top 5 but no hay top 3 again.

Gascoyne is not that good..see the last toyota...I simply think that mclaren and williams last year were simply inferior to Bar and Renault...Regi

It is way way way too early to predict anything especially with the new rules coming into force. But at this stage it is hard to think anybody other than MS and Ferrari winnin

Beginning of 2003 we all thought Schumacher would dominate, and look what happened, it was close! So I'm hoping that next year is going to be like that again

Yes i cant wait for us to wait and see!!! dc was kicking kimi's whiney bumbum for the first half of this season, he's a top driver in a completely different league to christian klien, and jv is a total HAS-BEEN

Yes i cant wait for us to wait and see!!! dc was kicking kimi's whiney bumbum for the first half of this season, he's a top driver in a completely different league to christian klien, and jv is a total HAS-BEEN

Klien is a very quick guy the onlky reason for him underperforming last year was that he was too early for him to get into F.1...in disastrous team like Jaguar was last year..in Spa,in Monza,in Bahrain and Canada he has showed how good he really is,kicking up in the a## the more experienced Webber...DC was quicker than Kimi just in qualifing and in very few races this season!!!!!!!Regarding JV I may agree but he is proven winner so don't say the word end to his career if not when he decides to call it a day!!!

Gascoyne is not that good..see the last toyota...I simply think that mclaren and williams last year were simply inferior to Bar and Renault...Regi