Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaciaj

2005 Predictions

Klein is a disaster, he should go into testing immediately and work on his game. It was a mistake to throw him straight into formula 1 - I think he has potentail but just good enough to be an average driver! Vitantonio Luizzi however is a different kettle of fish - watch that boy!

i think that Kline will do all right next seasionn if he gets the drive full time and does not have to share the seat with VL. he went ok this year but he just looked bad because Webber was doing so much better. but with out Webber next year to make him look bad he should do ok.

Ah ha, so you are arrogant too, you must be a Pom.

hahahahahahahahahaahah LMFAO this coming from a Kiwi

Wait im half Kiwi NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nar all my Kiwi family is Cool apart from this one guy who i hate.

I always find it funny when people from Australia/NZ try to insult us 'poms'. I think they're just angry that they have a British flag taking up 1/4 of their flags. And they must bow to their queen and I don't think they like that. Plus we whooped their sorry bottoms in rugby world cup

I always find it funny when people from Australia/NZ try to insult us 'poms'. I think they're just angry that they have a British flag taking up 1/4 of their flags. And they must bow to their queen and I don't think they like that. Plus we whooped their sorry bottoms in rugby world cup

Obviously over half of us Australians like the queen as we voted to keep our selves partly attachted to england etc........

Also i care not for union but for league at which GB can only completele when we play in first gear :lol:

I'm glad u like the queen. She is a lovely lady and she really does care about Britain's former colonies/commonwealth, whatever u want to call it, and she makes a lot of effort to ensure that we all stay happy that way!

hahahahahahahahahaahah LMFAO this coming from a Kiwi

Wait im half Kiwi NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nar all my Kiwi family is Cool apart from this one guy who i hate.

Yeah, well we still beat you silly at anything else :P

wow wahey someone agrees with me! I'm nearly always right so I don't know why everyone has to disagree with my opinions. Most of them just cant face the truth

You are going to get surprised Jems... :rolleyes: I also agree with you. I

i think that Kline will do all right next seasionn if he gets the drive full time and does not have to share the seat with VL. he went ok this year but he just looked bad because Webber was doing so much better. but with out Webber next year to make him look bad he should do ok.

Come on Webber!!! Kline is not good enough and this has nothing to do with MW. So the problem with Kline is that MW made him look bad... :blink: I think that any average driver in the paddock would made CK look bad.

Come on Webber!!! Kline is not good enough and this has nothing to do with MW. So the problem with Kline is that MW made him look bad...  :blink: I think that any average driver in the paddock would made CK look bad.

Klein's excuse was that most circuits were new to him for his 1st year - but we never so a single glimpse of genius or potential, bad mistake to go along with him in 2005. There are drivers who have made the most of a Minardi and gotten noticed by bigger teams - Klein is quite invisible, he would make a Minardi look bad!!

[quote name='ksajoe' date='Dec 14 2004, 11:26 AM']Klein's excuse was that most circuits were new to him for his 1st year - but we never so a single glimpse of genius or potential, bad mistake to go along with him in 2005. There are drivers who have made the most of a Minardi and gotten noticed by bigger teams - Klein is quite invisible, he would make a Minardi look bad!!
[right][post="19978"][/post][/right][/quote]

He would make a Ferrari look bad!!!!! :P

Lets face it Klien is a complete waste of space in an f1 car. DC is gona wipe the floor with him. DC has always had champion team-mates, great drivers like Hill, Hakkinen, Raikkonen. Klien is going to be destroyed by Coulthard

Lets face it Klien is a complete waste of space in an f1 car. DC is gona wipe the floor with him. DC has always had champion team-mates, great drivers like Hill, Hakkinen, Raikkonen. Klien is going to be destroyed by Coulthard

That is the only obvious thing about the 2005 season. But it really doesn't take much to beat him, so that should not be a boast for DC - it' s like Webber taking a shot at Antonio!!

Thankfully DC would never lower himself to that kind of level. Oh how I wish f1 was the same it was in the nineties. Different winners, exciting races, crashes, rivalries, none of this financial mess and now the gpwc looking like messing everything up x x x

Wow. Some of these predictions are out there. Then again you never know. ferrari have the fastest driver and most reliable car. They will win the WDC and WCC. BAR will be quick but not reliable enough. Renault are having some problems and I don't see a great year. Hope I am wrong. Toyota will still struggle as will Red Bull. Sauber will surprise. Here it goes.

1. MS

2. kimi

3. JPM

4. RB

5. Heidfeld- if he gets the drive, other wise Pizzonia will be 10th or 11th

6. JB- will finally win

7. JV- he will surprise the doubters

8. Webber

9. Fisi

10. Alonso

11. Sato

12. Massa

13. RS

14. JT

15. DC

Actually I like our flag. The inclusion of the Union Jack portrays an important part of our history. The rest portrays our geography, an island nation (the blue of the ocean) and we are under the southern cross. We are living the the 21st century, no-one must bow to the Queen. I don't give a toss about rugby.

Yeah, well we still beat you silly at anything else  :P

no you dont the only thing you guys are better than us in is Union and in the Wordl cup we still kicked your a##.

the the first one dayer in the Cricket was just Luck. if they had of played the thired game we soo whould have kicked your a##.

Klein's excuse was that most circuits were new to him for his 1st year - but we never so a single glimpse of genius or potential, bad mistake to go along with him in 2005. There are drivers who have made the most of a Minardi and gotten noticed by bigger teams - Klein is quite invisible, he would make a Minardi look bad!!

well at least he does not make up some Bull s##t story as to why Mark Webber was all ways beating him like a certain Brizilan i know. bnut really in testing so far he seames to have grown and to me hes starting to look like he had the stuffto be a great racer.

Klein is a disaster, he should go into testing immediately and work on his game. It was a mistake to throw him straight into formula 1 - I think he has potentail but just good enough to be an average driver! Vitantonio Luizzi however is a different kettle of fish - watch that boy!

i don't think klien was a disaster, but you're right when you say it was a mistake to throw him in th edeep end so early. he will improve if given the race seat next year, but i think liuzzi would be better. he is better-equipped to deal with the opportunity that klien was given last year. especially with a team mate like dc he could only shine imo.

I think the only active poster who joined before me is nichosnz, so i feel special  :P

off topic alert:

haha yes you guys are definitley the old-schoolers around here. i can't see any of the really old posters that are present on any of the old revived threads.

when i joined it was you guys, nojv, juany, jens and admin that were post-whoring. haven't seen juany or jens in a while...

/off topic

i would like to humbly :P say that last year i predicted that bar would be an emergent force in 2004 despite many a protestation from the old forum faithful. so this year i'm predicting the big surprise will be:

sauber mixing it with the big boys (shock-horror! :P )

the standings will be:

1. mclaren

2. ferrari

3. williams

4. sauber

5. bar

6. renault

7. toyota

8. jordan

9. rbr

10.minardi

i think it will be extrememly closely contested in the top 3, with sauber, bar and renault mixing it on their day, and toyota threatening these guys on theirs.

pretty predictable stuff really, except that i think the mclaren driver combo will be the difference. a 2-pronged assualt on a vulnerable one-man ferrari team will be the highlight of the year, and williams lack of frontline experience in their driver line-up will hurt them during crunch time.

i would like to humbly  :P   say that last year i predicted that bar would be an emergent force in 2004 despite many a protestation from the old forum faithful.  so this year i'm predicting the big surprise will be:

sauber mixing it with the big boys (shock-horror!  :P )

the standings will be:

1. mclaren

2. ferrari

3. williams

4. sauber

5. bar

6. renault

7. toyota

8. jordan

9. rbr

10.minardi

i think it will be extrememly closely contested in the top 3, with sauber, bar and renault mixing it on their day, and toyota threatening these guys on theirs.

pretty predictable stuff really, except that i think the mclaren driver combo will be the difference.  a 2-pronged assualt on a vulnerable one-man ferrari team will be the highlight of the year, and williams lack of frontline experience in their driver line-up will hurt them during crunch time.

I think Williams will not be so high as you even have put them , Sauber may be up alot more than others may think .

Renault I think will fallback as I think BAR will too . McLaren up ,Toyota up , Red Burp aint noway they can surpirse.

Still long winter for testing to go through ,then finally the new car models

the the first one dayer in the Cricket was just Luck. if they had of played the thired game we soo whould have kicked your a##.

That is a matter of opinion, over here a lot of experts say the 2nd ODI was just luck and that NZL would have won the third. BTW don't go quoting the Test matches as proof, as everyone knows Kiwi's in test cricket at the present is just a joke, but ODI's is a completly different game.