Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TotalF1 Jens

A Bit Of A Weekly Wrap/tf1 Update

Hello there everyone!

It's probably been months since I last had time to visit these forums, but I felt obliged to squeeze in the chance to update everyone a bit. There has been no Weekly Wrap in roughly two weeks, and I sincerely apologise - it's just that there has been no time whatsoever for me to write anything. I've been half-dead with the flu last week, had Christmas concerts to perform in and exams to study for - life in the fast lane!

Nevertheless, I duly promise to set myself a period of time tomorrow to get back on track with the Weekly Wrap, there's been some relatively big news in the last few days that should be brought up. I promise, as well, to also have a Wrap written a week from now during the weekend, because then, as always, TotalF1.com will go for it's Christmas holiday alongside the F1 world, and I'll be back around mid-January when the news starts happening again.

Now that that is sorted, how do you all like the new site design? :)

Hello there everyone!

It's probably been months since I last had time to visit these forums, but I felt obliged to squeeze in the chance to update everyone a bit. There has been no Weekly Wrap in roughly two weeks, and I sincerely apologise - it's just that there has been no time whatsoever for me to write anything. I've been half-dead with the flu last week, had Christmas concerts to perform in and exams to study for - life in the fast lane!

Nevertheless, I duly promise to set myself a period of time tomorrow to get back on track with the Weekly Wrap, there's been some relatively big news in the last few days that should be brought up. I promise, as well, to also have a Wrap written a week from now during the weekend, because then, as always, TotalF1.com will go for it's Christmas holiday alongside the F1 world, and I'll be back around mid-January when the news starts happening again.

THE NEW SITE DESIGN IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Jens!!!!

So much time!

The forum is great and all the gang is writing constantly, we missed you... :lol:

Hey Jens, this is supposed to be the off season, so take the time! ;)

As for the new design, its a bit of a departure. In web design terms it is a full CSS design with no tables, to the average user that doesnt mean much though, to a web designer it is the new utopia! ;)

It is the first phase in the big plans for TotalF1 in the 2005 season, more will be revealed soon...but here is a hint, there will be some expansion...

cheers

Wes

definately, the forums look great, and the new front index looks cooler than it was.

Hello there everyone!

New web design is cool - nice job!