Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaciaj

Stop Saying That Sato Is Not Good!!

Doesn't mean too much, Team Red Bulls monkey would have even won several races in Ferrari from 2000-2004.

Speed/Liuzzi ? ;)

even Karthikeyan got the cop when He was at Jordan.
they could have said it was all "performance related last year"

but this..

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2141

i just post the news that NK is going to "return" to office this week and all of a sudden all hell breaks down and the "anti" start Trolling the thread

they could have said it was all "performance related last year"

but this..

http://www.totalf1.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2141

i just post the news that NK is going to "return" to office this week and all of a sudden all hell breaks down and the "anti" start Trolling the thread

At last somebody who understand where I am coming from. MW is trying to turn what I said around but that will not work...The F1Media/Fans are actively against what they presume to be outside the establishment i.e. drivers from The Americas and Europe.

I remember the uproar when the Chinese G.P. was about to come around..The Media was so negative about it but then when we had the Turkish G.P. nobody seemed to have an issue against it.

I think I understand you perfectly. I've met your type before, usually at football matches though. I thought F1 was largely free of your (oh so predictable) racist jokes about japs and indians not being able to spread butter in a straight line before I read your comments. You need to think long and hard about your prejudices young lady :nono1:

( You should know very well how Footie fans behave..Takes one to know one. What in Earth's name do you mean by so predictable racist jokes..mistaking me for yourself again are you? Never heard the one about what again did you call them again?? Japs you said hmmmm pot kettle black) Take care of your prejudices first before trying to take care of another person's supposed prejudices.

They haven't exactly helped themselves. I only hope they get their act together soon so we can get rid of Karty, Sato and Ide (whose safety I seriously worry about) and bring in some who don't need a special issue Honda B-team.

Bon nuit chaps btw.

So who would you prefer they bring in huh? Another driver from Frome who's all talk and no result or a doormat from Brazil?

So who would you prefer they bring in huh? Another driver from Frome who's all talk and no result or a doormat from Brazil?

:o I would need to know something about their respective driving abilities before answering that. You won't catch me discriminating on the basis of nationality, passivity or verbosity. If only others had similar standards... :(

At last somebody who understand where I am coming from.

I wonder why. :eusa_think::wacko::eusa_think::wacko::eusa_think:

I agree COMPLETELY that in F.1 there is a sort of prejudice expecially regarding asian drivers.

I never understood, for example, why Takuma Sato was considered an unworthy pay driver even BEFORE his first race in 2002,while at the same time Anthony Davidson was hyped as a future superstar...the year before in F.3 they were in the same team and Sato had completely dominated Davidson hands down and also was always quicker than him when the two were testing at BAR.Sato has been criticised too much last season,okay he did bad comparing to Jense but just because he crashed too much but as for wild speed he is quicker than very average but reliable racers as Webber or Ralf imo.

Karthikeyan was considered crappy while his teammate was considered better before the start of the season,despite Karty had a better curriculum than Monteiro..in facts,despite Tiago had set that stupid record for the number of races completed,Narain was often AHEAD of him in quali and races....

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Once and hence...SATO IS NOT A BAD DRIVER!!!!!!In many of the topics I've read phrases like "BAR is running with just one car" and "Button is monumentally quicker than him"...I'm not a fan of Sato but I can't read those stupid things.Consider the fact that Sato has started racing at 19 and reached F.1 at 25,in just 6 years!!!!2004 was his second season in F.1 and just his 8th in mtor racing,it's logical that Button was more reliable in the races but as for the speed Sato was not slower and on many occasions he outpaced Jenson in qualifing..read any of the 2004 season book of the year and you'll figure it out...I know Jenson is a first category driver,but Takuma Sato is another talented man and you all have to admit it.

Hey, even the sun shines in the dog

:huh::huh::wtf:

:clap3::clap3::clap3:

Bearing in mind that a lot of people expected them to be about 3-4 seconds off Midland...Sato's race lap being 0.5 off really is pretty amazing....

Indeed, and the much praised Monteiro is being shown up by his less than illustrious teammate. I mean full credit to Sato, but is it really that hard to overtake an Aguri??

Depends if its Ide's or Sato's :P

Ide...my god the guy is really SLOW,3 seconds off Sato's pace...okay he hasn't had a lot of testing in the car before the season opening but the gap is still enormous!!!

Ide...my god the guy is really SLOW,3 seconds off Sato's pace...okay he hasn't had a lot of testing in the car before the season opening but the gap is still enormous!!!

Indeed. He also ran over a couple of mechanics at Bahrain and he can

we've yet to see silly mistakes except for the pit stop thing. In sato's first ever malaysia race he took out his team-mate so Ide isnt doing too bad!

we've yet to see silly mistakes except for the pit stop thing. In sato's first ever malaysia race he took out his team-mate so Ide isnt doing too bad!

The

In facts he went off the track a couple of times in qualifying in Sepang...However it's not difficult to imagine that he has very good links with the big guys at Bridgestone if he has been able to race in F.1 despite such a fair lack of talent... :(

Really? I don

Sato was holding off Midlands and occasionaly toro rosso's..... Barrichello was falling backwards all weekend..... Surely Sato wasn't so slow after all......

If Sato can pass in an Aguri, and Barrichello can only fall backwards, then he is doing something right!

Even sato in his sh*tbox "not so super" aguri could easily to pass Barichello (he was missing 3rd gear in his car), have you ever tried to drive fast with one of your gears missing???

Even sato in his sh*tbox "not so super" aguri could easily to pass Barichello (he was missing 3rd gear in his car), have you ever tried to drive fast with one of your gears missing???

As you might have guessed, the poster known as "Sato" is not known for his insightful driver assessments.

Michael Schumacher. 1994. Spanish Grand Prix. Barcelona. Car stuck in 5th gear 2/3 of the race. Finished 2nd.

Indeed. He also ran over a couple of mechanics at Bahrain and he can

He should know better than to ignore the universal language of motorsport. Mind you he doesn't seem particularly well-prepared in any other regard either.

He should know better than to ignore the universal language of motorsport. Mind you he doesn't seem particularly well-prepared in any other regard either.

I dont think he's ignored it, I think he just hasnt had much of a chance to learn it yet, he's been racing in japan so hasnt needed to learn english. Fisi was rubbish at english when he started in f1!