Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaciaj

Stop Saying That Sato Is Not Good!!

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Once and hence...SATO IS NOT A BAD DRIVER!!!!!!In many of the topics I've read phrases like "BAR is running with just one car" and "Button is monumentally quicker than him"...I'm not a fan of Sato but I can't read those stupid things.Consider the fact that Sato has started racing at 19 and reached F.1 at 25,in just 6 years!!!!2004 was his second season in F.1 and just his 8th in mtor racing,it's logical that Button was more reliable in the races but as for the speed Sato was not slower and on many occasions he outpaced Jenson in qualifing..read any of the 2004 season book of the year and you'll figure it out...I know Jenson is a first category driver,but Takuma Sato is another talented man and you all have to admit it.

Save your keyboard Kac. Senna will never change his mind, neither will most others who think of him as bad.

I just prefer to wait it out and see how he goes, if he does great, then we'll rub it in.

yeah kac listen to sato. the sato-bashers will never admit that sato isn't in fact a bad driver. a podium finish and front-row qualification despite his relative inexperience mean nothing to the anti's.

i've shown my respect by sticking up for sato on more than one occasion when he has been under considerable attack, but now it's just one of those things. you just have to let them make their little sly comments, refrain from taking the bait, and be modest when sato proves them all wrong.

you really have to wonder why they say these things even when those that aren't sato fans (like yourself) know they're full of it.

Hey I'll admit Sato is a good driver. But some of his overtaking attempts are questionable. Sure he's exciting to watch, but also likely to end up without a front wing. Can be as fast as Jenson sometimes, but not consistently. Didn't impress anyone with Jordan in 2002, calmed down with BAR and I expect him to do much better next season but if he doesn't, I think he'll be out. Would be nice to see the first ever Japanese person to win a GP!

He made one failed overtaking move in 2004: Euro, Barrichello. And he gets this reputation that he crashes into everyone he passes.

Um didn't Rubens do the same thing on Coulthard at Suzuka, only difference is it ended both their races. But that's a racing incident. Oh and Montoya's move on Trulli at Spa is a racing incident lest we forget.

Yeah i'm tired of the bias too, but I also know the stereotyping will never stop, even if he won a championship. In fact I was reading old F1 Racing and Formula One magazines and noticed that even before Sato did his first race with Jordan after winning F3, Macau, Zandvoort and all F3 support races the media not only questioned his signing to Jordan, but dubbed him rubbish, a risk and a pay driver. I love EJ's response "I never thought we'd be questioned on signing the reigning F3 champion." And with that bias even before he stepped into the c##Kpit, is it any wonder why so many people display this unfair belief?

well to SATO's credit he did manage to keep his engine enclosed in the one piece towards the end of 2004 !! maybe he has improved leaps and bounds ! I do not doubt his driving ability, just his revenge on his machinery ???

His blow-outs were excessive! I do not think we can put that blame squarely on his feet. But his style of driving might have a little bit to do with it. To his credit he has grown as a driver from season to season. He is no more eratic than Massa and none of them habour the dream of being world champions one day - a win maybe! But realistically if he were not Japanese he would be in a testing seat - not driving!

Taku is maturing now, and with his obivous raw speed, he could be a threat to Jense this year. Taku won me over with his aggression and willingness to make some moves, similar to JV early in his career. I wouldn't be surprised to see Taku on the podium more often this year.

He is no more eratic than Massa and none of them habour the dream of being world champions one day - a win maybe! But realistically if he were not Japanese he would be in a testing seat - not driving!

Do you think Barrichello might ever win a championship?!?NO!!

Taku reminds me JPM in his early days at Williams sometimes..he was promoted into a full time race drive when they figured out he was as quick as JV while testing and David Richards has not chosen him because he is japanese!

Felipe Massa is another underrated guy..last year he has done some very good things with the Sauber and if Ferrari are looking at him with interest there is a reason..If he'll shine this year (as I think he'll do) he will probably replace Barrichello at Ferrari....

yeh sato isnt a bad driver, its just his team-mate is basically a world class driver, and hes a good driver!

Cristiano was right about Massa though

Indeed, hit that one spot on :thbup:

He made one failed overtaking move in 2004: Euro, Barrichello. And he gets this reputation that he crashes into everyone he passes.

Um didn't Rubens do the same thing on Coulthard at Suzuka, only difference is it ended both their races. But that's a racing incident. Oh and Montoya's move on Trulli at Spa is a racing incident lest we forget.

Yeah i'm tired of the bias too, but I also know the stereotyping will never stop, even if he won a championship. In fact I was reading old F1 Racing and Formula One magazines and noticed that even before Sato did his first race with Jordan after winning F3, Macau, Zandvoort and all F3 support races the media not only questioned his signing to Jordan, but dubbed him rubbish, a risk and a pay driver. I love EJ's response "I never thought we'd be questioned on signing the reigning F3 champion." And with that bias even before he stepped into the c##Kpit, is it any wonder why so many people display this unfair belief?

:clap3:

If you are a European Driver then you are a racer..If you are Asian Driver then you are Sh1t!

Then again, Today Sato did very well racing with the Midlands ..at a time ahead of them.

First time I've seen nichosnz and Kacaiaj's names in a while, as well as Rodders, and Jet's names.

If you are a European Driver then you are a racer..If you are Asian Driver then you are Sh1t!

Seems that way doesn't it? We really shouldn't generalise and stereotype though Xenna. Eventually they will probably produce a decent driver.

If sato isnt a bad driver, what does that make Button, A superbly excellent driver? Maybe your right :)

*brings megaphone*

Victories: 0

that is all.

HEheheh Kaciaj it's me!!!I posted as kaciaj one year ago...Still,my PPP identity is kaciaj!

i noticed mate! :) And im glad you came back after a long absence!

Oh and The fact none of Button's teamates were able to win in the same machinery means nothing does it? He has been up against RS - race winner, JT - Race Winner, GF - Race Winner, JV - Former WDC, and now Barrichello - Race winner!

Do you feel those drivers, whom have all won races are better than Button? A race win isnt everything, it may make you look good, but some excellent drivers cant win due to their machinery - Button an example!