Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Nooooooooooooooo!

They gave up because of conflicting schedules?

Their love must have been as strong as Lewis' overtaking...

...or they're full of **** and it's Adrian Sutil.

Or about Hamilton's drug problems. I read about them on the Internet. They must be true.

Now I can't listen to "Be There" by Nicole Sherzinger and pretend it's about Lewis. :(

I've been in the process of something like breaking up for weeks. And it's still not over. It's agonizing. But no one cares about that! I bet it's because I'm white.

Eric, how do you know about Hamilton's overtaking when you don't watch F1? But if I didn't believe you about that before, I certainly do now. Hamilton has a history of being an agressive overtaker who can pass someone in places other drivers cant. So his love, as you put it, being like his overtaking would mean it's strong indeed...

Anyway, good riddance. She was a distraction. All these drivers need to be a bit less concerned with wives and girlfriends and more concerned with racing.

Hasn't affected Alonso...or Rubens...or Michael...or Ralf.....oh ok, I'll give you Ralf....

I seriously don't watch any of the races or qualifying. Watched half of Istanbul and all but the first seven laps of Montréal this year. Watched the last few laps of Shanghai a few days later on YouTube. I heard Hamilton ruins Massa's races a lot, and I saw him soil himself at Canada.

I do follow what's going on to see if anything is particularly interesting enough to give me a reason to watch. And I have always been very good at writing papers about books I didn't read, so posting about races I didn't watch is easy.

they had a fight few months ago and at the end she told him : " alonso is faster than you", after that he just fell apart in front of our eyes

i know this from good source

Hasn't affected Alonso

That's because he's actually gay.

...or Rubens...

Ah, but his wife comes from a family of racers. She knows the score and doesn't play head-games with Rubens.

...or Michael...

Well, Corinna was too busy with Heinz-Harold to really muck-up Mikey's races.

or Ralf.....oh ok, I'll give you Ralf....

Ralf suffered from really being gay and denying it.

Break-ups are given too much weightage by humans. They're not as painful as everyone thinks.

Hamilton should be back to normal pretty soon to his winning ways.

Breakups are extremely painful if it meant anything.

But I doubt this meant anything if they're just going to give it up because they're both a wee bit busy. :(

Though they really broke up because Hamilton is a raging cocaine addict. Someone I follow on Twitter sort of suggested that if you vaguely read between the lines. I think.

Break-ups are given too much weightage by humans. They're not as painful as everyone thinks.

Hamilton should be back pretty soon to his winning ways.

When you find love and stop talking about your d#ck, you'll sing a new tune.

That's because he's actually gay.

Ah, but his wife comes from a family of racers. She knows the score and doesn't play head-games with Rubens.

Well, Corinna was too busy with Heinz-Harold to really muck-up Mikey's races.

Ralf suffered from really being gay and denying it.

Alonso ain't gay. He's actually a fembot.

Well then Rubens is just lurvelly then.

She ****ed up HHF's head though

Ralf is gay too? Crikey, who the hell isn't?

http://www.crash.net/f1/news/174270/1/hamilton_sr_lewis_has_turned_a_corner_new_hamilton_coming.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=rss

Total BS from Hamilton Snr. I feel all this hype and overrating from media and fans is ruining Hamilton's career. Not a fan of Hamilton but I believe he should concentrate on racing rather than these off track gimmicks. His talent is getting wasted. If he likes these overrating then he better join some showbiz instead of racing. I consider Alonso , Vettel and Hamilton as the current best but Hamilton is slowly losing that status.

Then again this is my personal opinion. :mf_tongue:

When you find love and stop talking about your d#ck, you'll sing a new tune.

Lack of money & its associated constraints & problems hurt one a lot more than something as banal as a heartbreak.

Eric, how do you know about Hamilton's overtaking when you don't watch F1? But if I didn't believe you about that before, I certainly do now. Hamilton has a history of being an agressive overtaker who can pass someone in places other drivers cant. So his love, as you put it, being like his overtaking would mean it's strong indeed...

Anyway, good riddance. She was a distraction. All these drivers need to be a bit less concerned with wives and girlfriends and more concerned with racing.

That's how I took it when I read his post and I agree with you about this being a good riddance, now let's wait and see how he does now.

Nothing is worse than heartbreak.

But I doubt Lewis is heartbroken.

"Conflicting schedules" isn't a reason you leave someone who is worth it to you; so she wasn't worth it to him. If she was worth it, he'd quit that stupid car racing stuff and find a new career to ensure they had the time to spend with each other.

But he didn't do that, so she wasn't worth it to him, so he can't be too sad. He'll drive the same way he drove.

Unless he's the raging cocaine addict Twitter told me he was.

Nothing is worse than heartbreak.

But I doubt Lewis is heartbroken.

"Conflicting schedules" isn't a reason you leave someone who is worth it to you; so she wasn't worth it to him. If she was worth it, he'd quit that stupid car racing stuff and find a new career to ensure they had the time to spend with each other.

But he didn't do that, so she wasn't worth it to him, so he can't be too sad. He'll drive the same way he drove.

Unless he's the raging cocaine addict Twitter told me he was.

'Conflicting schedules' could just mean their respective sex parts didn't merge efficiently.

Being financially hamstrung is a heartbreak greater than any other heartbreak.

I guess neither of us can convince the other.

Having suffered both, more than once, I agree with you. And I doubt I am unsensitive and I'm quite sure you are everything but. But it's hard to make people understand the anguish, that continuous anguish and the issues associated with having no money and, thus, no future, heartbroken or not. For those who never have been in Jay's position, he is not talking about money buying happiness. Let me explain that:

"Money doesn't buy happiness". When you are talking about having USD 2M or USD 1M you are probably right (then again, how the **** would I know? never had either :P), but try to have a life even with the woman that loves you without enough money to know where or how are you gonna pay for food or a roof next month.

You can't. You can't even live with yourself. And capitalism must look great when you have a decent, minimal income (I am talking enough to pay for a roof and food, again. Nothing else.) If you don't have that kind of money (In my country, a mere USD 1,000 a month or less) or you live in constant threat of losing even such a meager income then you can make long term projects.Past some age, things start to get worse as an undeveloped economy and scarcity of jobs means they go to the younger kids. You are basically screwed, becasue you are screwed. There is no easy way out. Yes, yes, Jay will survive, he is too bright a kid and sosmeone will notice. But when? We can philosophyze as much as we want to, but we don't have to go out and face uncertainity each day like he has.

Believe me, it is a very hard place. To face each day like that takes a lot of balls because you are struggling every single minute and you feel powerless most of the time. Been there and I can only hope Jay can get on track soon. NOW!

As for love, it is a beautiful feeling. Having someone you could die for. Or kill for. Yet you will someday part ways on who has to do the laundry :P

This, humbly written by someone who is now living a rather comfortable (relatively) life. At least enough money to pay my rent and food. Not enough money to pay for a car, for example, but had been worse. And facing a heartbreak that has my heart aching every single day. Yes, my heart aches like hell. But I still prefer this.

Like they say, nobody dies of a broken heart. No money? Then no health, no food, no roof. Life is more bitter than one-liners about love could solve.

I know Eric you didn't mean no offense to Jay, how would you? And how could we explain to you what means living with no money or future? So excuse me for using your post to make one of my infamous text walls.

Being financially hamstrung is a heartbreak greater than any other heartbreak.

I guess neither of us can convince the other.

I agree with you.

You guys are like a group of old women gossiping at the bingo for the afternoon game. :lol:

Oh, and before Chris says anything, I worked at a bingo for 3 whole days when I was 17. Then jacked it in. :D

In between. I couldn't handle more balls. :lol:

I hear you couldn't either, Mrs Doubtfire. :P