Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Massa

No one cares about the 2012 grid even though the 2011 season is already over. Probably because it's just going to be the same as the 2011 grid.

Red Bull

1. Sebastian Vettel

2. Mark Webber

McLaren

3. Jenson Button (hahahahahahahahah Lewis lost)

4. Lewis Hamilton

Fersurerari

5. Fernando Alonso

6. Felipe Massa...buuuuuuuuuuut there's all that stuff about Nico Rosberg buuuuuuuuuuut there's all that stuff about Sergio "El Burro" Pérez for 2013 and I don't know why Rosberg would sign a one-year deal with Ferrari...

Mercedes

7. Some c*ck who didn't earn the number

8. Nico Rosberg...buuuuuuuuuut if he goes to Ferrari...well he won't so WGAF

Lotus

9. Vitaly Petrov

10. Romain Grosjean is the leading candidate according to the Internet, but Bruno Senna could stay, but Robert Kubica could come back

Force India

11. Paul di Resta...unless he goes to Mercedes to replace Rosberg but trust me he won't because there will be no replacements for Rosberg...

12. Nico Hülkenberg...he's likely to go over Adrian Sutil, but he's extremely overrated, but he's not bad, I guess.

Sauber

14. Kamui Kobayashi

15. Sergio Pérez

Toro Rosso

16. WGAF they'll be gone by Hungary 2013

17. WGAF they'll be gone by Hungary 2013

Williams

18. Pastor Maldonado

19. Kimi Räikkönen if we're unlucky, Adrian Sutil if we're unluckier.

Caterham

20. Jarno Trulli

21. Heikki Kovalainen

HRT

22. I hope it's Tonio

23. I hope it's also Tonio

Marussia

24. Timo Glock...but there seems to be some conflicting nonsense about some other stuff so he might not.

25. Charles Pic is apparently a done deal, but Karun Chandhok is also talking to the team. DO THEY NOT REALIZE THEIR THIRD DRIVER ROBERT WICKENS WON THE WORLD SERIES BY RENAULT OVER JEAN-ERIC VERGNE WHILE CHANDHOK HAS NEVER HAD AN OUNCE OF TALENT AND PIC DID WHAT? STUMBLE TO P4 IN THE WEAKEST GP2 FIELD EVER, WHICH SAYS A LOT BECAUSE HAS GP2 HAD A STRONG FIELD SINCE LEWIS LEFT...YEAH, NO. PIC NEVER WON THE WORLD SERIES BY RENAULT, EVEN THOUGH HE TRIED. BUT HE FAILED! WICKES BEAT VERGNE, RICCIARDO, KORJUS, ALL SORTS OF ACTUALLY TALENTED DRIVERS. WHO DID PIC BEAT? GIEDO VAN DER GARDE? WOW IMPRESSIVE GIVE THIS GUY A RED BULL RB8. **** YOU MARUSSIA IF YOU DON'T HIRE WICKENS AND WHORE YOURSELVES OUT TO PIC'S EUROTRASH MONEY THAT HAS NO VALUE...

...unless Wickens gets a ride elsewhere than it's okay.

Discuss.

Nothing much to add except...

OH MY FLIPPEN ZINGING GOLLY THE WORLD WILL BE OVER BY 2012 SO THAT MEANS NO MORE F1! VOLCANOES WILL ERUPT!!! FIRE WILL RAIN FROM THE SKY!! BBQ SAUCE WILL BE BANNED AND EVERYBODY WILL HAVE TO BEAR A MARK ON THEIR FOREHEADS THAT WILL READ: SATAN IS FASTER THAN YOU!!!!!!! ATHEISM WILL BE TAUGHT AT SYNAGOGUES! COMMUNISM WILL BE A NAME FOR A DIET COLA!!! GLACIERS WILL MELT, THEN FREEZE AGAIN, THEN FREEZE AGAIN...AGAIN! COFFE STAINS WILL REMAIN FOREVER!! ONLY SMALL MAMMALS LIKE EDDIE JORDAN WILL SURVIVE THE NUCLEAR WINTER!!!

Sorry, what was the question again?

3. Jenson Button (hahahahahahahahah Lewis lost)

Very stupid for you. Yes, Lewis in this season not good, but you say what because he in the little war with Massa. Lewis was the great driver, and Lewis is very good dviver. In next year, i sure, Lewis don't lose for Jenson.:)

Enrique and I aren't listening to what you're saying.

bernoldi.jpg

But Jacques and I are excited someone bothered to join.

Jacques%20Villeneuve.jpg

For the record, I don't even support Massa. I dislike/don't care about everyone in F1 at varying levels.

As long as Ferrari give Massa the giant cry-baby the heave-ho... How he's held that drive for so long is beyond all understanding. Doesnt he just grate on you? Always looks like hes about to burst into tears, always someone else's fault, always breaking his car on the curbs.

:P

jacques villenueve or juan pablo montoya?

They're on my list.

1. Robert Wickens (2011 World Series by Renault champion)

2. Juan Pablo Montoya (but he's staying in NASCAR)

3. Luciano Burti (I'm sure he will be considered)

4. Gastón Mazzacane (he was the worst driver I ever saw in Grand-Am, and that says a lot)

5. Marco Andretti (nothing would make me laugh harder...)

6. Ralf Schumacher (...except for seeing Ralf in a Williams beat Michael in a Mercedes)

7. Michael Lewis (AMERICA)

8. Bobby Santos, III. (he's my favorite driver)

9. Bobby Dale Earnhardt (lawnmower racer, KFC cook, and aspiring stock car driver. He is Dale Earnhardt's grandson and refuses to let his family help him pursue his career).

10. Jacques Villeneuve (as many WDCs as Kimi)

11. Patrick Long (this one, like #1, is actually serious, but also impossible. His brother taught me how to race. Patrick's the only Porsche factory driver from the U.S.A. ever).

They're on my list.

1. Robert Wickens (2011 World Series by Renault champion)

2. Juan Pablo Montoya (but he's staying in NASCAR)

3. Luciano Burti (I'm sure he will be considered)

4. Gastón Mazzacane (he was the worst driver I ever saw in Grand-Am, and that says a lot)

5. Marco Andretti (nothing would make me laugh harder...)

6. Ralf Schumacher (...except for seeing Ralf in a Williams beat Michael in a Mercedes)

7. Michael Lewis (AMERICA)

8. Bobby Santos, III. (he's my favorite driver)

9. Bobby Dale Earnhardt (lawnmower racer, KFC cook, and aspiring stock car driver. He is Dale Earnhardt's grandson and refuses to let his family help him pursue his career).

10. Jacques Villeneuve (as many WDCs as Kimi)

11. Patrick Long (this one, like #1, is actually serious, but also impossible. His brother taught me how to race. Patrick's the only Porsche factory driver from the U.S.A. ever).

ok, forget I ever asked you....adios! and good luck with your choices...

Oh, sorry. Let me change my opinion.

1. Michael Schumacher (HE'S THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME)

2. Kimi Räikkönen (HE'S THE VICE-GREATEST OF ALL TIME, AND HE'S SO FUNNY, HAHAHAHAHA KIMI, YOU'RE SO FUNNY)

3. Romain Grosjean (HE'S THE GP2 CHAMPION! GP2 IS THE BEST SERIES EVER! THEY HAVE SO MUCH TALENT IN THE FIELD AND GP2 GRADUATES ALWAYS SUCCEED IN F1)

4. Daniel Ricciardo (HE'S SO GOOD HE'S NEVER WON THE WORLD SERIES BY RENAULT! BUT HE'S A RED BULL DRIVER, AND IF RED BULL LIKE HIM, HE MUST BE GOOD! I LOVE YOU RED BULL)

5. Jean-Eric Vergne (SAME REASONS AS RICCIARDO, BUT HE'S LOWER)

6. Paul di Resta (HE'S THE GREATEST F1 PROSPECT OF ALL TIME BECAUSE UNITED KINGDOM)

7. Giorgio Pantano (IT'S SO SAD WE LET HIM GET AWAY, HE WAS THE BEST DRIVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE LADDER SYSTEM BECAUSE HE WAS EUROPEAN)

8. The Stig (HAHAHAH LOOK AT ME I'M SUCH A JOKESTER)

9. Will Power (JUST KIDDING INDY DRIVERS ARE HACKS HAHAHAHAH)

9. Nico Hülkenberg (HE DROVE ONE QUICK LAP IN HIS WHOLE CAREER, HE'S DEFINITELY GOING TO BE A WORLD CHAMPION, HE'S FROM THE RIGHT COUNTRY TO DO THAT)

10. Damon Hill (HE'S THE THIRD GREATEST DRIVER OF ALL TIME! WILLIAMS OWE HIM ONE)

11. Leo Mansell (HE'S NIGEL'S SON, HE MUST BE GOOD)

2. Kimi Räikkönen (HE'S THE VICE-GREATEST OF ALL TIME, AND HE'S SO FUNNY, HAHAHAHAHA KIMI, YOU'RE SO FUNNY)

3. Romain Grosjean (HE'S THE GP2 CHAMPION! GP2 IS THE BEST SERIES EVER! THEY HAVE SO MUCH TALENT IN THE FIELD AND GP2 GRADUATES ALWAYS SUCCEED IN F1)

4. Daniel Ricciardo (HE'S SO GOOD HE'S NEVER WON THE WORLD SERIES BY RENAULT! BUT HE'S A RED BULL DRIVER, AND IF RED BULL LIKE HIM, HE MUST BE GOOD! I LOVE YOU RED BULL)

6. Paul di Resta (HE'S THE GREATEST F1 PROSPECT OF ALL TIME BECAUSE UNITED KINGDOM)

7. Giorgio Pantano (IT'S SO SAD WE LET HIM GET AWAY, HE WAS THE BEST DRIVER IN THE HISTORY OF THE LADDER SYSTEM BECAUSE HE WAS EUROPEAN)

9. Nico Hülkenberg (HE DROVE ONE QUICK LAP IN HIS WHOLE CAREER, HE'S DEFINITELY GOING TO BE A WORLD CHAMPION, HE'S FROM THE RIGHT COUNTRY TO DO THAT)

10. Damon Hill (HE'S THE THIRD GREATEST DRIVER OF ALL TIME! WILLIAMS OWE HIM ONE)

looks like a hit-list

You are joking, or really stupid?:mellow:

Now wait a minute! Eric is MY friend so I will step forward in his defense!

Why can't he be both, huh?

There!

50% of your total posts have been in reply to me and contained the word "stupid." Do you think we're making good first impressions on each other.

Now wait a minute! Eric is MY friend so I will step forward in his defense!

Why can't he be both, huh?

There!

:lol: I'd argue that I'm dead serious and just too intelligent to be comprehensible to anyone else.

I think, you are agains Lewis, and "McLaren", so that is why, i say, maybe you are stupid, it's very funny, read your post, because in your post feel "antiHamilton" illness.:)

I think, you are agains Lewis, and "McLaren", so that is why, i say, maybe you are stupid, it's very funny, read your post, because in your post feel "antiHamilton" illness.:)

Congratulations, you've figured out everything there is to know about me.

Congratulations, you've figured out everything there is to know about me.

That's not true, he didn't mention the rash and the itching.

Very stupid for you. Yes, Lewis in this season not good, but you say what because he in the little war with Massa. Lewis was the great driver, and Lewis is very good dviver. In next year, i sure, Lewis don't lose for Jenson.:)

Hamilton just needs his bitch back, then he'll be better in 2012 for sure. But then the world will end.