Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Insider

Kimi Returns - So What?

it's the intention is that counts

u mean it has'nt worked... :P

You can have all the best intention in the world but if it does'nt work what good is it... It HAS to work

Finish. Nada. Nassuno. Capische

u mean it has'nt worked... :P

You can have all the best intention in the world but if it does'nt work what good is it... It HAS to work

Finish. Nada. Nassuno. Capische

it has worked! after schumi left ferrari they only wanted driver better than massa, nothing more ! :mf_tongue:

it has worked! after schumi left ferrari they only wanted driver better than massa, nothing more ! :mf_tongue:

one who has won the championship and the other new one? Actually, if you make the calculations, Kimi had achieved more wins in the same space of time...

one who has won the championship and the other new one? Actually, if you make the calculations, Kimi had achieved more wins in the same space of time...

it is relative. but the true indicator must be realtion to massa's results. in those three years they drove together massa and kimi had 9 victories each, actually massa didn't drove last half of 2009 season. while those two years fernando drove with massa, fernando had 6 victories and massa 0.

it is relative. but the true indicator must be realtion to massa's results. in those three years they drove together massa and kimi had 9 victories each, actually massa didn't drove last half of 2009 season. while those two years fernando drove with massa, fernando had 6 victories and massa 0.

eish, they make a bad car do Ferrari, even worse when the team starts building around a nr1 driver....

Yeah but Fernando have only been paired to Massa after his near death experience so it's not really fear to use Massa as an indicator, I used to be a Massa's supporter, I even went against Maure on that one but the truth is that Massa have never been the same after that, Brad's indicator is a more accurate one and according to that Kimi have done a lot better than Alonso.

i remember that in brasil 2007 massa slowed down to let kimi win . so who won the championship ? did kimi gave championship to ferrari, ferrari to kimi, or massa to kimi and ferrari?

i remember that in brasil 2007 massa slowed down to let kimi win . so who won the championship ? did kimi gave championship to ferrari, ferrari to kimi, or massa to kimi and ferrari?

Let me remind you of a very famous radio message...

Kimi won it, he knew Massa had to let him pass so there was no point in fighting for position against him, just like when Massa was told "Fernando is faster that you, confirm that you got the message" after Alonso tried in vain to pass Massa and complaining to the team with the words "this is ridiculous" so I don't see the difference here he had to make way for both of them, what Massa did is normal, Schumi did it for Irvine, Rubens for Schumi even mclaren did it for a Williams driver when he was told by his team "he's been very helpful".

Kimi won it, he knew Massa had to let him pass so there was no point in fighting for position against him, just like when Massa was told "Fernando is faster that you, confirm that you got the message" after Alonso tried in vain to pass Massa and complaining to the team with the words "this is ridiculous" so I don't see the difference here he had to make way for both of them, what Massa did is normal, Schumi did it for Irvine, Rubens for Schumi even mclaren did it for a Williams driver when he was told by his team "he's been very helpful".

you're really on a roll today :lol:

you're really on a roll today :lol:

yeas I am, I decided to spend a full season giving a break to Alonso and his fans and for the whole last season I avoided talking about Alonso but that break is over, now I am fully energized in my cause again, so watch out for me because I am watching too :ph34r:

yeas I am, I decided to spend a full season giving a break to Alonso and his fans and for the whole last season I avoided talking about Alonso but that break is over, now I am fully energized in my cause again, so watch out for me because I am watching too :ph34r:

:lol:

:lol:you kimi fans! you are easier to wind up than alonso fans.

I never get wind up but I enjoy confrontation a lot especially when talking against Alonso, just watch and you'll see who are the ones that get winded up, give me a couple of races and you'll see them complaining like a Nancy about the treatment they are getting here, they've done before :naughty:

I never get wind up but I enjoy confrontation a lot especially when talking against Alonso, just watch and you'll see who are the ones that get winded up, give me a couple of races and you'll see them complaining like a Nancy about the treatment they are getting here, they've done before :naughty:

ok, ok ! i believe you, but this isn't fair . both kimi fans against single alonso fan! :unsure: btw did you mean nancy reagan?

ok, ok ! i believe you, but this isn't fair . both kimi fans against single alonso fan! :unsure: btw did you mean nancy reagan?

Count again that total isn't accurate :rolleyes:

Count again that total isn't accurate :rolleyes:

right, there are more kimi fans but they don't have electric power in their village :P

right, there are more kimi fans but they don't have electric power in their village :P

Actually i was thinking about the total for Alonso's fans, they are more than what you think and they do have electric power in their villages. :P

Actually i was thinking about the total for Alonso's fans, they are more than what you think and they do have electric power in their villages. :P

:beer22::cheers:here's to the kimi's and alonso's fans, their villages and electric power

My dear illiterate Tommy,

You are one of the less missed members of this illustrious forum. You might (or might not) have noticed that I usually ignore your comments altogether. It has nothing to do with my actual fanaticism for Alonso, a fanaticism I am not ashamed of nor I try to hide.

I am not against any form of drivers' support, and all these years I usually got into drivers banters with many other fans, as Brad can testify among others. It is easy to wind me up, of course, like all fans and that's something I am not proud of.

However, there is a difference between you and me, and a difference your infant mind can baely grasp: all these arguments, even when I get wound up, are among members taking dig at the drivers. I don't like it when people attacks Nando and it takes me a while to view the facts objectively enough to asess whether they are right or wrong, however, I have criticized and even made fun of Nando more than once. Something many other members can atest as well.

You, on the other hand, bring it always it down to personal attack AGAINST THE FORUM MEMBERS, NOT AGAINST THE DRIVERS. Your lack of taste would be more bearable should you stay around enough and made some productive posts in b etween. But you only show up when Alonso does not perform well and then, only to attack his fans. You don't even have the guts to support your drivers in their bad times.

You may or may not reply to this post and I cannot care less for your reply. It is you who should be ashamed of your lack of proper behavior.

Have a good life and watch football, if you think that personal aggression is the only fun you can have on a forum.

You are one of the less missed members of this illustrious forum. You might (or might not) have noticed that I usually ignore your comments altogether. It has nothing to do with my actual fanaticism for Alonso, a fanaticism I am not ashamed of nor I try to hide.

I am not against any form of drivers' support, and all these years I usually got into drivers banters with many other fans, as Brad can testify among others. It is easy to wind me up, of course, like all fans and that's something I am not proud of.

However, there is a difference between you and me, and a difference your infant mind can baely grasp: all these arguments, even when I get wound up, are among members taking dig at the drivers. I don't like it when people attacks Nando and it takes me a while to view the facts objectively enough to asess whether they are right or wrong, however, I have criticized and even made fun of Nando more than once. Something many other members can atest as well.

You, on the other hand, bring it always it down to personal attack AGAINST THE FORUM MEMBERS, NOT AGAINST THE DRIVERS. Your lack of taste would be more bearable should you stay around enough and made some productive posts in b etween. But you only show up when Alonso does not perform well and then, only to attack his fans. You don't even have the guts to support your drivers in their bad times.

You may or may not reply to this post and I cannot care less for your reply. It is you who should be ashamed of your lack of proper behavior.

Have a good life and watch football, if you think that personal aggression is the only fun you can have on a forum.

You and Tommy have gone at each other for months now, might be years...it's too long... I suggest to Tom that you take careful note of the "personal attack AGAINST THE FORUM MEMBERS, NOT AGAINST THE DRIVERS" bit.

Make some peace, both of you. From a friend of both of you.

:what:

You and Tommy have gone at each other for months now, might be years...it's too long... I suggest to Tom that you take careful note of the "personal attack AGAINST THE FORUM MEMBERS, NOT AGAINST THE DRIVERS" bit.

Make some peace, both of you. From a friend of both of you.

I don't know what you call personal attack, I was talking about drivers and only drivers until someone else mentioned Kimi's fans and all I said about fans in true and I don't have to retract from the truth, just read my comments and prove me wrong and I will never post here again.