Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabradoRacer

Happy B'day, Graham Cracker

You funny mofo, welcome to the 4th decade of life. Hope bitches with huge clits rape your arse 30 shades of red. I'm also sending across a dominatrix gang to whip you.

Hey, I'm not heartless. I've provided you a cake-covered knuckle duster. So go punch 'em hos under the pretext that you're just splattering cake.

Enjoy the day, one of my few true friends here :blush:

Happy birthday. You suck.

:lol::wub:

Here's to our most illustrious lurker! :cheers:

Happy birthday, dear Graham a.k.a. Muzza the Wind up Merchant :P

Congrats, Graham. 30, hmm? Really? So based on current economic outlook and perpetually sliding pension adjustments you only have another 60 years before retirement. Now, there's a reason for celebration...

Belated felicitations Graham!

The ungrateful b#####d hasn't even come back to say thanks. Typical. You suck.

:P:lol::roll:

Thank you all for the kind wishes and words. I need a bit of a break from the forum for a while but I miss you all, and your fine banter. Best wishes to everyone.

Hope bitches with huge clits rape your arse 30 shades of red.

Love how the forum's software would let most of that sentence through without tweaking! :lol:

The ungrateful b#####d hasn't even come back to say thanks. Typical. You suck.

:P:lol::roll:

Sorry Steph. In my defence, I did try to email you a month or two ago but I guess it didn't get through to you. My email address is the same as always, if you can forgive me. :)

Thank you all for the kind wishes and words. I need a bit of a break from the forum for a while but I miss you all, and your fine banter. Best wishes to everyone.

Love how the forum's software would let most of that sentence through without tweaking! :lol:

Sorry Steph. In my defence, I did try to email you a month or two ago but I guess it didn't get through to you. My email address is the same as always, if you can forgive me. :)

Sh#t! I feel terrible. I'm useless at email, ask Chris and Craig! Anyhow, email's changed. Too many hacks.

[email protected] ;)

And how many hacks you gonna get now you silly billy nilly willy gilly? (That's what Kay's says, so it must be true)

And how many hacks you gonna get now you silly billy nilly willy gilly? (That's what Kay's says, so it must be true)

I told you she was a genius! Obviously I'm not. :lol: