Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Fota, Mia

So, FOTA is no more, as without Ferrari and RBR it's just Whitmarsh and the seven dwarves.

Not sure how that will affect the sport in the short term, though, as the Restriction Agreement will still be valid until 2017 as far as I understood. My guess is that no blood will be actually shed.

Anyways...comments?

They are all trying to take a bigger slice ot the cake. Nothing more nothing less. But they all will care the cake itself even if some take a smaller part! (is far better than starve)

Mmm, cake.

Nothing to see here me thinks, Andres. The rest will follow the lead of the scarlet male cow and the black horse.

I think there is probably something to see here, although I am not sure what it is yet. Bernie must be happy as the teams just got weaker in their negotiating position for the next Concorde Agreement (maybe Ferrari and Red Bull have already done some kind of deal here..).

I think there is probably something to see here, although I am not sure what it is yet. Bernie must be happy as the teams just got weaker in their negotiating position for the next Concorde Agreement (maybe Ferrari and Red Bull have already done some kind of deal here..).

I think they got their slice of the cake already...Bernie made sure