Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HandyNZL

Welcome 2012 And All That Jazz

Happy New Year everyone.

It's almost time to start the 2012 predictions thread...oh goody, says Brad....

Here's mine:

The world will end.

Either that, or this is going to be Coulthard's year.

Your choice.

May your god/godess/Significant Other/Kids/pet rock/favorite JPEG adult or non-adult image bless your life for yet another year and may you bless theirs too!

Happy New Year to you all. I think the fact that this is only the third post on the string sums up how apathetic the membership has become. For 2012. get your bloody fingers out and start bloddy posting, will ya?

Bloddy? What's a bloddy? Or is that just your accent?

Senilty :(

Predictions:

WDC Top 3 [in no particular order].

S Vettel

J Button

F Alonso

WCC Top 3 [in no particular order].

RBR

McClaren

Ferrari

I can see McLaren faltering at the 'off' again, mainly because they have lost so many of their design/aero boys to the Scuderia and it must have hindered development. They will recover and I see JB continuing as their 'go to' guy for next season. Lewis has lost his mojo and it will take time to get it back.

Vettel is outstanding but I can see RBR struggling under the new regs albeit remaining competitive.

This isn't a prediction, it's a fact. I will only see the BBC races this year as I refuse to give money to the Murdoch crime empire. I always willmf_tongue.gif

Ferrari may be the team to beat IF they can pull a car together in time.

Mercedes and Renault will still be fighting for fourth but I believe the Stuttgart team will be victorious with Michael taking it to Nico a lot more this year.

Williams are in disarray and I can't see that changing anytime soon but Force India will continue to improve and I see a better season for Sauber and Lotus with the latter perhaps being the surprise of the season.

I can see McLaren faltering at the 'off' again, mainly because they have lost so many of their design/aero boys to the Scuderia and it must have hindered development. They will recover and I see JB continuing as their 'go to' guy for next season. Lewis has lost his mojo and it will take time to get it back.

How do u think they will recover? I certainly hope so, defecting to the red devil is just such a crime...man.....

Time. Red juice floweth. Making mind naughty and fingers twitching like they did all that time back when many remarked it was a post of the finest finger trickery. This time the finger nails have faces of down turned lips. Those that know things may not ever be the same again. Call that Fripps bas with his mental '74 Red, currently on the magnetic shouty boxes. Or maybe dispondancy with all things missing here. Shame shame. Can't help but remember the fibre glass fan club. Or the Californian Clark appreciation society. Dipping in, dipping out. Ultimately never returning to former glories. Who can blame? TF1 mighty are still that but oh so thin on the ground. So I give mention and praise;

Andres, George,Paul, Shaun and Bradley. I think if we met we would be fine indeed.

The cab sounds its horn and I walk Brief Encouter style down the steps to the open door. One more turn backward and a tearful smile. A waved hand and a knowing nod. 7500 clicks of fun.

Sail on, Silvers. x

Time. Red juice floweth. Making mind naughty and fingers twitching like they did all that time back when many remarked it was a post of the finest finger trickery. This time the finger nails have faces of down turned lips. Those that know things may not ever be the same again. Call that Fripps bas with his mental '74 Red, currently on the magnetic shouty boxes. Or maybe dispondancy with all things missing here. Shame shame. Can't help but remember the fibre glass fan club. Or the Californian Clark appreciation society. Dipping in, dipping out. Ultimately never returning to former glories. Who can blame? TF1 mighty are still that but oh so thin on the ground. So I give mention and praise;

Andres, George,Paul, Shaun and Bradley. I think if we met we would be fine indeed.

The cab sounds its horn and I walk Brief Encouter style down the steps to the open door. One more turn backward and a tearful smile. A waved hand and a knowing nod. 7500 clicks of fun.

Sail on, Silvers. x

Ok, I had to read yer post like 3 times to grasp, or seemingly so... u have such a way with words bikerboy!

I hope your not leaving? Or are u just contemplating the greatness of those that stay thru thick and thin :D

either way, I'm saving this post of yours...

Sail on, Silvers. x

Don't you dare!

Sail on, Silvers. x

Don't you dare!

What he said.

There is literally nothing to talk about at the moment. I might post some comments from these two conspiracy theorists I have on Facebook, that could be mildly amusing.

Time. Red juice floweth.

You b#####d :P Don't even get a mention! Last time my juices floweth with you! :D Mind you that sounds like the line-up of a very bad Beatles tribute band: Andres. George, Paul, Shaun and Bradley....

Well, I suspect with the Ekonomix being what they is most people are working too bleedin hard. I certainly am :(

Also, F1 is pretty quiet - can't even bitch about Xyz team being cheating gits or maybe <insert favourite ex WDC> coming back (as most of them have come back) and JV can frankly stay away....

Plus Edna (aka Steph) is too busy flirting with customers on her sex-chat line business to post these days. :) She's doing well, though - Michelin now hire her for promotional purposes - they save a fortune as they don't have to buy her the suit :)

I will continue to come back, blow the cobwebs off occasionally and post the usual old Sh#t....

We are actually going to make a Beatles tribute band: the Beatless

:P

I've been too busy as welll, and way too tired, my vacations won't come soon enough and I must confess I am totally burnt out. Not that any of you would notice the difference :D

We are actually going to make a Beatles tribute band: the Beatless

:P

I've been too busy as welll, and way too tired, my vacations won't come soon enough and I must confess I am totally burnt out. Not that any of you would notice the difference :D

:D So where does Andres go on vacation?

Funnily enough my (English) Brother in Law has decided to go around the world and is currently in Argentina. Spent Christmas in the Argentinian Lake District (?) I hear it is nice.... he decided to become a veggie though just as he went there. I was like... what are you thinking???? :D

Mind you that sounds like the line-up of a very bad Beatles tribute band: Andres. George, Paul, Shaun and Bradley....

Paul is the odd one out I'de say... I mean, we'de be writing a song and Paul would be like..."Hey, I need to do my wife's ironing Be back in a bit"

:D So where does Andres go on vacation?

I don't know and I don't care! I have time till March to decide.

Funnily enough my (English) Brother in Law has decided to go around the world and is currently in Argentina. Spent Christmas in the Argentinian Lake District (?) I hear it is nice.... he decided to become a veggie though just as he went there. I was like... what are you thinking???? :D

Yes, the Lake District (or Lake Region) is beautiful, think of switzerland with their mountains and lakes. Cons: we are not as rich as the swiss (but still plenty of luxury accomodations), pros: women are more beautiful and most former nazis that lived there are dead by now :P

And if he became a veg, then he really missed the point of coming down here! It's like travelling to visit Craig and decide that it's wrong to share your bed with sheeps! :D

Paul is the odd one out I'de say... I mean, we'de be writing a song and Paul would be like..."Hey, I need to do my wife's ironing Be back in a bit"

:D But remember Paul is in a corrective institution, so "wife" there takes on a whole new meaning :D

And if he became a veg, then he really missed the point of coming down here! It's like travelling to visit Craig and decide that it's wrong to share your bed with sheeps! :D

Ah New Zealand! Where men are men and sheep are very afraid :D

Craig now takes his sheep girlfriends up to the top of cliffs - not for the romantic walks, its because when you stand them on the edge they push back harder :D

I know re veggy, could not believe it. His girlfriend is a pure veggy - went down the Amazon on a cargo boat for a week and complained that there was nothing for them to eat (as she does not eat fish) - really? What a shocker!!! :D

One of my medium term aims is to go to your fair country, mainly because of the beef! And I mean the animals, not the human beefcakes - that's more Steph's territory :)

Do you have churrascurias there? I've been to Brazil 4 times and have had the most sensational food in churrascurias. Oh and guarana too... don't get either in UK :(

Ah New Zealand! Where men are men and sheep are very afraid :D

Craig now takes his sheep girlfriends up to the top of cliffs - not for the romantic walks, its because when you stand them on the edge they push back harder :D

I know re veggy, could not believe it. His girlfriend is a pure veggy - went down the Amazon on a cargo boat for a week and complained that there was nothing for them to eat (as she does not eat fish) - really? What a shocker!!! :D

One of my medium term aims is to go to your fair country, mainly because of the beef! And I mean the animals, not the human beefcakes - that's more Steph's territory :)

Do you have churrascurias there? I've been to Brazil 4 times and have had the most sensational food in churrascurias. Oh and guarana too... don't get either in UK :(

:D

I'm sorry to disappoint you on both accounts, we have no churrascarias nor guarana (maybe you can get some guarana, though, never paid much attention), you should ask Massa, thoug, he seems to drink a lot of Guarana. Actually, as the season went on, he seemed to smile less and less and drink more and more guarana :P In any case, it's like Red Bull, only more natural, so you get all the benefits without the feeeling that you are having liquid cancer in exchange for a couple hours of caffeine high, an unbearable need to pee at all times and the feel that somewhere, Marko is smiling because of you.

Now, about the churrascarias: we don't have them simply because almost every restaurant (except the vegs ones and ethnicals, of course :P) are steak houses as well. And don't even compare the buffalo steak they serve you in Brazil with our finest cowmeat :furious:

Come here, order a "Lomo steak" or a "Bife de chorizo" steak. You will never been able to enjoy good beef anywhere else. We might suck at everything else, except that! This is the beef that kept your Tommys well-fed through two world wars for george's sake!

Oh, yes, we excel at playing Polo but who gives a **** about polo anyways? :lol:

Ironing??? I have no idea what you are talking about, my shirts end up in the wardrobe without creases :eusa_think:

:D But remember Paul is in a corrective institution, so "wife" there takes on a whole new meaning :D

I guess it's completely different from your 'place' then, where you wear tight white jackets and are not even allowed self abuse, let alone any wife privileges :lol: