Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BradSpeedMan

Where Are The Moderators?????

Well. I hope he don't mind me saying, but Bruce is not really doing brilliant. He's a ****ing champion though. Love that dude to pieces.

I'll try to get in touch with Eduardo on facebook and let him know ya want him!

Here's something to keep you smiliong, I hope it does'nt end in tears when reading the last sentence though :P

http://www.totalf1.com/full_story/view/404243/Media_scold_bad_mannered_and_moody_Alonso/

Auto Motor und Sport agreed that in 30-year-old Alonso’s “first appointment in the new year, he was unusually uncommunicative”.

Alonso is normally very clear and precise with his information,” said the magazine

Unlike...? :P

Unlike...? :P

“Alonso is normally very clear and precise with his information,” said the magazine... looks like he's doing a Kimi thing to me, if you really knows what happens with Kimi and feedback...

You forgot the car part hehe

I've had twenty-one days of suspension time on TF1; allegedly, I have two strike and a third one would be the final one until I'm out. I'm permanently IP-banned at five or six other motor racing forums. This can only end well for me.

“Alonso is normally very clear and precise with his information,” said the magazine... looks like he's doing a Kimi thing to me, if you really knows what happens with Kimi and feedback...

You forgot the car part hehe

:clap3: After reading your article I thought of posting something like this.

I would suggest you buy a handbag or take some Xanax to help your problem - I know a site that can help :D

Male enhancement pills are a good solution, too!

Has TF1 EVER had a moderator? :P j/k

mmm... Pumpdoc. But he is a former hippy, so....