Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quiet One

Countdown Begins!

I just watch first practice LIVE

Then I watch second practice LIVE

Then I watch third practice LIVE

Then I watch qualifying LIVE

Then I watch the race LIVE

Not much gets more exciting than that, I tell you.

:P

This sums up my feelings:

post-3753-073350700 1331123673_thumb.png

So, has FIA successfully kurb RB dominance with these new rules??? We're one day closer to finding it out....

I think I missed the new rules...summary?

I think I missed the new rules...summary?

Only big change other than the front wings is no EBD.

Well that makes sense. Emotional and Behavioral Disorders might not be very safe when racing. :P

Haha it was just to make myself feel good that I know all the acronyms. :D

Stands for exhaust blown diffusers. But I suspect even though your head is full of American racing you knew that already. j/k :P

As the time draws near, it's time to ponder and reflect again...

Ladies and gentlemen.... I present thee with a most inspiring post, although few has changed, it will always be relevant, like a good idea... Let it be forever etched in memory...

Bring on the late night. Bring on the get up early with hangover. The hope, dissapointment and anticipation. The sound, the glory, the glamour, the sneer and the cheer. The legs, the titties and the driver ditties. Snarl, V8.....great. No TC, last year for DC? It's the Kimi and Lewis show. What can 'bitter, big neck eyebrow man' do? Six tenths? Great lengths? Max and Bernie, stupid rule journey. Budget cap and constraining crap. Boss mistress, principals distress. Massa struggle, Jensons burst bubble. Piquet rise, Rubens demise. Brawn or yawn? To be Frank, Willy will be ok, Rosberg's balls are golden. Shame they bow to Toyota, how times change. Red cars are fast, so are silver. Blue and white next, then orange-yellow, then the incest Bulls. Money, money, money. Go for real and smell the action, wear the ear plugs. Plenty better at wheel to wheel. Plenty better at drifitng nose to tail. Nothing like it though, baby. Can't and won't walk away. Caught in F1's tractor beam. Pulling me in. the 70's were Alderaan. The naughties are the death star. Remember, pick up rubber. Conserve fuel. Don't over rev'. Mind this, mind that. Tow this corporate line. Wear this cap, that watch. Say this, don't say that. Cover up the wing, don't pull off the blankets till the last milli second. Oh, how they used to burn, how they used to bleed and scream. If they were lucky they would die quick. No risk now. Drink fuelled thought boys and girls. Random extracts. Yeah, i'll be watchin'. Good night.

Excerpt from a thread 2008 by our friend...Dribbler

As the time draws near, it's time to ponder and reflect again...

Ladies and gentlemen.... I present thee with a most inspiring post, although few has changed, it will always be relevant, like a good idea... Let it be forever etched in memory...

Excerpt from a thread 2008 by our friend...Dribbler

I suspect that post of Dribs is why he spent that weekend in the Asylum. He's better now, I hear. Only dribbles on Sundays.

I have been told to remain in the asylum for a little longer. Frankly I don't see the sense in keeping a goldfish locked up. But they know best, they tell me.

Brad, your devotion to this drunken dribbler drivel always makes me smile. Bless you, my friend.

As I go do another tour of my tank, my thoughts remain the same. Let's go burn some rubber, people.

Enjoy.

One day till Melbourne's practice 1 (which nobody watches, anyways)

Oh, man...I can't wait anymore till race is over to say "meh..."!!!!!!!!!!!

I chose 22 so I win again. You should consider a different game, you're not very good at this one.

Flavio Briatore!

I win!!!

Sorry, Mike...you fell right into my trap.

Flavio Briatore!

I win!!!

Sorry, Mike...you fell right into my trap.

I was thinking Alonso. I should have went with Stepney, but I thought you wouldn't be so bold as to choose Flavio. You win. I'm going to play a simpler game.